PDA

View Full Version : Disgraced ’60 Minutes’ Stands by Its Debunked Ron DeSantis Hoax

jimnyc
04-07-2021, 10:13 AM
Lie - get busted - continue lying anyway. How many times have we seen this from the left? How many in just the past few years? :rolleyes:

---

Disgraced ’60 Minutes’ Stands by Its Debunked Ron DeSantis Hoax

Although its political assassination attempt against Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) has been thoroughly debunked as a hoax and conspiracy theory, the long-disgraced 60 Minutes is standing by its smoldering pile of fake news.

Over Easter weekend, the long-disgraced 60 Minutes deliberately and falsely accused DeSantis of accepting a $100,000 super PAC contribution from the Publix supermarket chain in exchange for awarding Publix a China virus vaccine contract.

This did not happen. Two Democrat — Democrat! — state officials said so; as did Publix, a regional chain that gives money to both parties — most especially Florida politicians.

Side Note: In Florida, Publix is like the homeless in New York or human feces on the sidewalks of San Francisco or car-jackings in Detroit or hate crimes in Los Angeles… You can’t throw a rock without hitting one.

On top of its pay-for-play lie, the long-disgraced 60 Minutes was also caught deliberately and maliciously editing video of DeSantis to make it look as though he dodged and bulldozed questions 60 Minutes’ far-left correspondent Sharyn Alfonsi asked. After the full video was uncovered, it not only became clear Alfonsi was heckling and taunting DeSantis, but that he answered her questions in detail and to the satisfaction of any reasonable person. This is what the long-disgraced 60 Minutes edited out.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/04/07/nolte-disgraced-60-minutes-stands-its-debunked-ron-desantis-hoax/

Abbey Marie
04-07-2021, 10:40 AM
I heard the full interview on Patriot. Disgraceful, not unexpected, and def a sign of the times we live in.

We cannot believe anything we hear from the msm. In fact, now I tend to believe the exact opposite of what I hear.

jimnyc
04-07-2021, 11:05 AM
I heard the full interview on Patriot. Disgraceful, not unexpected, and def a sign of the times we live in.

We cannot believe anything we hear from the msm. In fact, now I tend to believe the exact opposite of what I hear.

They lie and lie and lie until they believe the lies with a passion. Then they try to convince as many of the masses as they can that this lie they are reporting is the truth. And it is a sign of the times as it's not always been like this, but unfortunately it's growing now.