PDA

View Full Version : Right Wing Christians Are America's Biggest Enemies

stephanie
02-04-2007, 07:55 PM
SNIP:
by davefromqueens
Sun Feb 04, 2007 at 12:49:51 PM PST
To me, America is the greatest nation on earth because our progressively liberal Constitution and the subsequent Bill of Rights outlines for us and the world what freedom and liberty is truly about. While America has a mixed history and much to apologize for, the overall goodness of America and the wonderful people who have made, and continue to make America great override our negatives.

The group of people who have committed the greatest percentage of evil in this world and against America are Right Wing Conservative Christians. That includes the Christian conservative Tories who opposed the colonists, the right wing Christian southerners who supported slavery and apartheid, the right wing Christians who opposed suffrage for women and still oppose equal rights for women, the right wing Christians who funded and supported Hitler in the 1920s and 1930s, and the right wing Christians who on a regular basis terrorize small towns and neighborhoods with their hate and bigotry which often leads to violence encouraged by the rhetoric of the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, James Dobson, Pat Robertson, Michelle Malkin, and Melanie Morgan.

Poll
Who represents the biggest threat to America?

RW Christians like Limbaugh, Dobson, Dubya, and Coulter
61% 65 votes
RW Muslims like Osama Bin Laden
19% 21 votes
It's a tie between Bin Laden and the likes of Bill O'Reilly
11% 12 votes
Sponge Bob Square Pants and Barney
7% 8 votes
Don't know
0% 0 votes

| 106 votes | Vote | Results

Plenty more of this crap article if you feel like getting dirty at...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/2/4/154951/1223

Dilloduck
02-04-2007, 08:44 PM
SNIP:
by davefromqueens
To me, America is the greatest nation on earth because our progressively liberal Constitution and the subsequent Bill of Rights outlines for us and the world what freedom and liberty is truly about. While America has a mixed history and much to apologize for, the overall goodness of America and the wonderful people who have made, and continue to make America great override our negatives.

The group of people who have committed the greatest percentage of evil in this world and against America are Right Wing Conservative Christians. That includes the Christian conservative Tories who opposed the colonists, the right wing Christian southerners who supported slavery and apartheid, the right wing Christians who opposed suffrage for women and still oppose equal rights for women, the right wing Christians who funded and supported Hitler in the 1920s and 1930s, and the right wing Christians who on a regular basis terrorize small towns and neighborhoods with their hate and bigotry which often leads to violence encouraged by the rhetoric of the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, James Dobson, Pat Robertson, Michelle Malkin, and Melanie Morgan.

Poll

61% 65 votes
19% 21 votes
11% 12 votes
7% 8 votes
Don't know
0% 0 votes

Oh ya---the Christians hve messed it all up ! They even want to pray and stuff. Easy call.

jillian
02-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Is that any different from the "libs suck"/"libs are the cause of all the problems in the world" garbage I get to see you guys post every day?

Didn't think so. :2up:

Dilloduck
02-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Is that any different from the "libs suck"/"libs are the cause of all the problems in the world" garbage I get to see you guys post every day?

Ya, it really is-----Christianity is a religion ad Liberalsim isn't.

Abbey Marie
02-04-2007, 09:04 PM

The author of the piece has shown an amazing display of religious intolerance, doncha think, Dillo? Tsk tsk.

Dilloduck
02-04-2007, 09:07 PM
An amazing display of religious intolerance, doncha think, Dillo? Tsk tsk.

Unforunately it's getting to be commonplace but you can't convince those who wll not see.

Abbey Marie
02-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Unforunately it's getting to be commonplace but you can't convince those who wll not see.

So true...

jillian
02-04-2007, 09:29 PM
So true...

The point was that it was a post of some jerk on a messageboard. No different from Jason's noahide garbage. Who gives a rat's patoot? Seriously

Gunny
02-04-2007, 09:31 PM
SNIP:
by davefromqueens

Poll

61% 65 votes
19% 21 votes
11% 12 votes
7% 8 votes
Don't know
0% 0 votes

Is this guy posting from a mental institution, or is he actually allowed out among the general public?

What a moron.

jillian
02-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Is this guy posting from a mental institution, or is he actually allowed out among the general public?

What a moron.

He is a moron. But he isn't reflective of anything except his own opinion. Like I said, just a jerk from a messageboard. Implying that his view is either widespread or some typical "liberal" opinion is just silliness.

Gunny
02-04-2007, 09:48 PM
He is a moron. But he isn't reflective of anything except his own opinion. Like I said, just a jerk from a messageboard. Implying that his view is either widespread or some typical "liberal" opinion is just silliness.

I didn't imply he was anything but a moron.;)

jillian
02-04-2007, 09:50 PM
I didn't imply he was anything but a moron.;)

Sorry. I wasn't referring to you. I know you weren't. I was talking about the point of the thread. Don't mean to imply otherwise. :O

Abbey Marie
02-04-2007, 09:54 PM
The point was that it was a post of some jerk on a messageboard. No different from Jason's noahide garbage. Who gives a rat's patoot? Seriously

Regardless of that individual poster's intelligence or lack thereof, his opinion is not as uncommon as you are making it out to be. Personally, I do give a rat's patoot, and more, as these are my core beliefs that I see trashed. Yes, even on message boards. I might feel as cavalierly as you do if this was an isolated incident by one 'jerk', but it is not.

jillian
02-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Regardless of that individual poster's intelligence or lack thereof, his opinion is not as uncommon as you are making it out to be. Personally, I do give a rat's patoot, and more, as these are my core beliefs that I see trashed. Yes, even on message boards. I might feel as cavalierly as you do if this was an isolated incident by one 'jerk', but it is not.

Nah... I've just had more experience at it given all the lovely noahide threads around the joint.

02-04-2007, 10:31 PM
It's amazing how people who respect free speech, free religion, life, liberty, and all the other principles espoused in our constitution are more of a threat than islamic extremists to these liberals. This is exactly why they cant be trusted with the defense of this nation.

Hobbit
02-04-2007, 11:02 PM
It's another misreading of statistics. The fact is that, until recently, the majority of people the United States interacted with, for good or for ill, were Christians, or at least claimed to be. More Christians than anybody else have opposed the U.S. because more Christians than anybody else have interacted with the U.S. It's like the idiotic assertion that 'most of the villians in Passion of the Christ were Jews!" Well, duh! Nearly every character in the entire movie was a Jew, villian or hero.

darin
02-04-2007, 11:06 PM
Christians know it won't be 'too long' (in global terms) before those of Faith will be put to death for their beliefs. More and more people are LOVING lies and bemoaning the truth.

Abbey Marie
02-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Nah... I've just had more experience at it given all the lovely noahide threads around the joint.

Point taken. :wink2:

Hagbard Celine
02-06-2007, 03:35 PM
I'm sorry, I had to post that I almost choked on my noodles when I read the title of this thread. Haha.

My two cents is that when any extreme belief finds its way into national policy, it will steer the country in the wrong direction. That goes for freaky puritanical Christians and liberal godless hippies alike. There is stability and strength in the middle of the road. Slightly to the left of the middle of course :)

Now to get the noodles out of my nose.

Abbey Marie
02-06-2007, 03:45 PM
I'm sorry, I had to post that I almost choked on my noodles when I read the title of this thread. Haha.

My two cents is that when any extreme belief finds its way into national policy, it will steer the country in the wrong direction. That goes for freaky puritanical Christians and liberal godless hippies alike. There is stability and strength in the middle of the road. Slightly to the left of the middle of course :)

Alternatively, you could just shoot some butter or soy sauce up there, depending on the type of noodle, of course. :coffee:

Dilloduck
02-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Alternatively, you could just shoot some butter or soy sauce up there, depending on the type of noodle, of course. :coffee:

or snort a nice pesto sauce !!!

Abbey Marie
02-06-2007, 04:00 PM
or snort a nice pesto sauce !!!

Personally, I would stay away from using a green sauce in the nasal area. But that's just me. :D

Dilloduck
02-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Personally, I would stay away from using a green sauce in the nasal area. But that's just me. :D

boogers are green anyway---no biggie

Abbey Marie
02-06-2007, 04:34 PM
boogers are green anyway---no biggie

A Shoot the Moon kind of guy. That's always an option. :wink2:

-Cp
02-06-2007, 04:56 PM

Actually, Liberalism is a mental disorder and a religion:

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/1400054206.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

jillian
02-06-2007, 04:59 PM
The tranny? RAFLMAO!!

Hagbard Celine
02-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Actually, Liberalism is a mental disorder and a religion:

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/1400054206.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Did you seriously just cite Ann Coulter? You might as well have cited Bozo the Clown. In fact, I wish you had. I like it when his nose goes "honk."

02-06-2007, 05:27 PM

You obviously havent been trained by Mr Miyagi.

02-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Did you seriously just cite Ann Coulter? You might as well have cited Bozo the Clown. In fact, I wish you had. I like it when his nose goes "honk."

Why is it you guys can do absolutely nothing to refute people so you try to discredit them by calling them names?

neener
02-06-2007, 05:49 PM
I'm pretty sure God and Jesus refuted Man Coulter the day it was brought forth onto this planet. A hot place in hell awaits that blohard.

Hagbard Celine
02-06-2007, 05:53 PM
Why is it you guys can do absolutely nothing to refute people so you try to discredit them by calling them names?

Ann Coulter's reputation is enough to discredit her. Have you ever watched her on video? She's a fringe lunatic and an extremist. I've only had a mild taste of her writing/punditry and that was enough for me. She spews hateful vitreol that's good for nothing but partisanship.

stephanie
02-06-2007, 05:57 PM
It's hilarious seeing the PURE HATE from the liberals against someone who is just an author who doesn't agree with the liberal mindset...

I don't care for Mikey Moore, Kieth Olberman, Chrissy Matthews, etc, but I sure don't wish them to burn in HELL....

I just laugh my ass off at them, as I am at you all, RIGHT NOW....

It wasn't Coulter who said, liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER....
It was Michael Savage.......And he is RIGHT....:lmao:

:cuckoo:

-Cp
02-06-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm pretty sure God and Jesus refuted Man Coulter the day it was brought forth onto this planet. A hot place in hell awaits that blohard.

It's good to know you're so close to God that you'd know what her eternal resting place will be...

Jeesh...

Hey Neener: Jesus Called: Said he wants his religion back...

TheSage
02-06-2007, 06:06 PM
Funny how the biggest threat to everyone is the global fascistocratic jews, and they aren't even on the list. I know. This is over the line. :dance:

neener
02-06-2007, 06:10 PM
It's good to know you're so close to God that you'd know what her eternal resting place will be...

Jeesh...

Hey Neener: Jesus Called: Said he wants his religion back...

Aw, that's just to bad. But if Fred Phelps can have his version, I can sure as hell have mine.

It's really great to see you all supporting such a plagiarist. This isn't about left/right. It's about sanity. If you take Man Coulter's word for anything, you might wanna go have a psych eval.

stephanie
02-06-2007, 06:19 PM
:lol: :cuckoo:

TheSage
02-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Ann Coulter's reputation is enough to discredit her. Have you ever watched her on video? She's a fringe lunatic and an extremist. I've only had a mild taste of her writing/punditry and that was enough for me. She spews hateful vitreol that's good for nothing but partisanship.

No. She completely dominates with reason and sound argumentation. You're just jealous because you're an imbecile relative to her.

Mr. P
02-06-2007, 06:41 PM
I'll do Ann after our date. She's hot and smart as hell. The left can't stand her because she's so smart.

TheSage
02-06-2007, 06:44 PM
I'll do Ann after our date. She's hot and smart as hell. The left can't stand her because she's so smart.

She seriously fucks people up.

Mr. P
02-06-2007, 06:48 PM
She seriously fucks people up.

:clap:

trobinett
02-06-2007, 08:45 PM

The only hate being spewed here, is the hate from the lunatic left.

If they can't refute something, they discredit it, if they can't discredit it, they try to chop the legs of the person that says it.

Its a sad but true fact.

Discount it if you will, that doesn't change the facts.:dunno:

02-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Ann Coulter meticulously sources her arguments. Rather than address her arguments, you dismiss her with names. Ann is hardly the only conservative liberals try to marginalize without even addressing the points she makes.

Gunny
02-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Aw, that's just to bad. But if Fred Phelps can have his version, I can sure as hell have mine.

It's really great to see you all supporting such a plagiarist. This isn't about left/right. It's about sanity. If you take Man Coulter's word for anything, you might wanna go have a psych eval.

I love hearing you lefties whine about Ann Coulter. Don't like it when a conservative uses your tactics, huh? Wah.:smoke:

jillian
02-07-2007, 10:17 PM
I love hearing you lefties whine about Ann Coulter. Don't like it when a conservative uses your tactics, huh? Wah.:smoke:

Awwwwwww... come on, Gunny. First off, the right-wing psychos have been at it for two decades when they went nuts after they were out of office. It's their art form, the left can only look on in wonder. You know that. :poke:

Sitarro
02-07-2007, 10:29 PM
The tranny? RAFLMAO!!

So Jillian(not grump!),
What exactly are you saying here when you ask "The Tranny?". Being a cheerleader for everything homosexual and perverse are you being hypocritical by using the transexual label as a slur, is there something you feel is wrong with transgender people? The fact that we all know that Ms. Coulter is indeed a female and not a transgender you must be using the accusation as a slur( therefore it would be logical to assume you think poorly of transgender people), that could probably be taken as a hate crime.

Gunny
02-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Awwwwwww... come on, Gunny. First off, the right-wing psychos have been at it for two decades when they went nuts after they were out of office. It's their art form, the left can only look on in wonder. You know that. :poke:

Keep telling yourself that. Some of us have been around long enough to have actually seen how things have gone down.

The MSM has been at war with Republicans since Nixon was President because he was at war with the MSM. From then to this day, the MSM has been left-friendly.

Ranting has been a favorite Democrat ploy since Reagan was in office. Your boy, Jimmy-Bob Carter, was the first former President in modern history to criticise a sitting President (Reagan).

The Republican attitude in the 90s was a DIRECT reflection of how Democrats went after Reagan and his administration during the 80s; especially, with the Iran Contra Affair.

So, you're kind of being selective on where you think the pissing contest begins.

Pale Rider
02-07-2007, 10:50 PM

There's a difference between sucking and being "America's biggest enemy".

jillian
02-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Keep telling yourself that. Some of us have been around long enough to have actually seen how things have gone down.

The MSM has been at war with Republicans since Nixon was President because he was at war with the MSM. From then to this day, the MSM has been left-friendly.

Ranting has been a favorite Democrat ploy since Reagan was in office. Your boy, Jimmy-Bob Carter, was the first former President in modern history to criticise a sitting President (Reagan).

The Republican attitude in the 90s was a DIRECT reflection of how Democrats went after Reagan and his administration during the 80s; especially, with the Iran Contra Affair.

So, you're kind of being selective on where you think the pissing contest begins.

First off, you know better than to toss around the generalizations with me. I was too young to vote when Carter was in office and I think he was a terrible president, in any event. So let's start there. He certainly wasn't *my* anything. What he did or did not say about Reagan is irrelevant to me in arriving at that determination. By the same token, I think Reagan wasn't a good President simply because the things he stood for weren't things that I would agree with. But in terms of his communications skills and his ability to create a perception of competence (which, btw, I think is very important for a president) I think he certainly deserves kudos.

Are you saying that violations of our laws such as that which occurred in Iran-Contra shouldn't have been addressed? Should the media not have reported it. Should Ollie North have been allowed to continue to run his illegal operation?

The cute part is the whole Iran-Contra gang is all back now. But it's a bad thing to raise that, right?

Instead of blaming the media for shedding light on wrongdoing, maybe you should be more concerned that these things were done in the first place.

BTW, I've been around a while. And I think that your view of what changed the political waters is a bit skewed. Wanna know what changed the political waters? Lee Atwater. He apologized for it on his deathbed, but it was his management of the RNC that ultimately resulted in the tactics that exist today and which were perfected by Rove, et al. (Although even his lowest efforts couldn't get him the PRM that he wanted).

So I've been around a while, too.

I'd submit it's not that I'm selective. It's that the things I prioritize are different than the things you prioritize. Is that a bad thing? Not if people actually understand the complex issues facing us. But if it's used to marginalize people and ignore the fact that the issues are complex, and not black and white, then it is.

Gunny
02-07-2007, 11:14 PM
First off, you know better than to toss around the generalizations with me. I was too young to vote when Carter was in office and I think he was a terrible president, in any event. So let's start there. He certainly wasn't *my* anything. What he did or did not say about Reagan is irrelevant to me in arriving at that determination. By the same token, I think Reagan wasn't a good President simply because the things he stood for weren't things that I would agree with. But in terms of his communications skills and his ability to create a perception of competence (which, btw, I think is very important for a president) I think he certainly deserves kudos.

No generalizations. How old you are is relevant only to YOU. It is irrelevant to those of us who watched the whole program. Sorry you joined at halftime.

Are you saying that violations of our laws such as that which occurred in Iran-Contra shouldn't have been addressed? Should the media not have reported it. Should Ollie North have been allowed to continue to run his illegal operation?

I'm saying the Dems went on a witch hunt, and tried their damnedest to pin it on Reagan, even after Poindexter and North took the rap. The media didn't just report it ... it was about as "unbiased" as its current reporting on the Iraq War.

The cute part is the whole Iran-Contra gang is all back now. But it's a bad thing to raise that, right?

First, I thought you were too young then? Second, what "gang?" Third, who cares?

Instead of blaming the media for shedding light on wrongdoing, maybe you should be more concerned that these things were done in the first place.

Maybe I should be concerned with both? The media trying to whip the American public into a frenzy didn't affect the outcome.

BTW, I've been around a while. And I think that your view of what changed the political waters is a bit skewed. Wanna know what changed the political waters? Lee Atwater. He apologized for it on his deathbed, but it was his management of the RNC that ultimately resulted in the tactics that exist today and which were perfected by Rove, et al. (Although even his lowest efforts couldn't get him the PRM that he wanted).

:lol:

So I've been around a while, too.

I'd submit it's not that I'm selective. It's that the things I prioritize are different than the things you prioritize. Is that a bad thing? Not if people actually understand the complex issues facing us. But if it's used to marginalize people and ignore the fact that the issues are complex, and not black and white, then it is.

When you choose to blame all this hate and discontent on conservatives, when clearly it has been the liberals who have upped the ante each and every time, then it is not a matter of priority, but one of delusion.

Grumplestillskin
02-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Ann Coulter meticulously sources her arguments. Rather than address her arguments, you dismiss her with names. Ann is hardly the only conservative liberals try to marginalize without even addressing the points she makes.

Her sources suck. I have dismissed her arguments ad nauseum on the USMB and other messageboards. First time I saw her on TV was on Larry King live. I knew nothing of her. I found out during the interview that she had a law degree. Then I heard her answer his questions, and my first thought was "What law school did she go to, because if one of my kids ever want to law school, they aren't to go to that one." They must give out law degrees in Oreo packets there. I think it was Michigan she went to...can't remember.

Grumplestillskin
02-08-2007, 12:13 AM
When you choose to blame all this hate and discontent on conservatives, when clearly it has been the liberals who have upped the ante each and every time, then it is not a matter of priority, but one of delusion.

It is far from clear - you say tomato, I say tomahto - :blowup: To me, it is clearly the conservatives who have upped the ante...

Yurt
02-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Her sources suck. I have dismissed her arguments ad nauseum on the USMB and other messageboards. First time I saw her on TV was on Larry King live. I knew nothing of her. I found out during the interview that she had a law degree. Then I heard her answer his questions, and my first thought was "What law school did she go to, because if one of my kids ever want to law school, they aren't to go to that one." They must give out law degrees in Oreo packets there. I think it was Michigan she went to...can't remember.

Any substantiating evidence? Or just blithering?

Grumplestillskin
02-08-2007, 12:29 AM
Any substantiating evidence? Or just blithering?

Substansive...

TheSage
02-09-2007, 07:10 PM

Noahidism is real and the dominant meme in the modern world. Jewish supremacism has been rammed down our throats, and everyone laps it up like retarded little kittens.

Gunny
02-10-2007, 10:26 AM
It is far from clear - you say tomato, I say tomahto - :blowup: To me, it is clearly the conservatives who have upped the ante...

An astute observation from someone who gets his news from Reuters and/or the BBC ... those august, above-reproach, fair-and-balanced media outlets.:laugh2:

Gunny
02-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Substansive...

Way to answer THAT question .....:poke:

Hugh Lincoln
02-10-2007, 06:18 PM
"Right-wing Christians" are singled out for a beating by liberals.

"Right-wing Muslims" are singled out for a beating by conservatives.

Hey, OK.

What about Right-wing JEWS?

They are behind the war in Iraq, as the Feith revelations are demonstrating. They are behind untold Palestinian and other Arab suffering. They are behind house-crushing, torture, bombings, the Jenin massacre, checkpoints, walls, shootings, the deaths of Lebanese civililians by the ton, you name it. Who ever has the guts to put them up for criticism?

Grumplestillskin
02-10-2007, 07:26 PM
An astute observation from someone who gets his news from Reuters and/or the BBC ... those august, above-reproach, fair-and-balanced media outlets.:laugh2:

You mean unlike Fox, or right-wing bloggers that Kathianne use to link to ad nauseum and get all befuddled and pissed if you questioned their bona fides? :wink2:

Gaffer
02-10-2007, 09:35 PM
"Right-wing Christians" are singled out for a beating by liberals.

"Right-wing Muslims" are singled out for a beating by conservatives.

Hey, OK.

What about Right-wing JEWS?

They are behind the war in Iraq, as the Feith revelations are demonstrating. They are behind untold Palestinian and other Arab suffering. They are behind house-crushing, torture, bombings, the Jenin massacre, checkpoints, walls, shootings, the deaths of Lebanese civililians by the ton, you name it. Who ever has the guts to put them up for criticism?

What about right wing jew haters. You need to be singled out for a beating too. Nothing but an al queda appologist.