PDA

View Full Version : CEO's who formerly supported Bush are now supporting Dems..

-Cp
09-21-2007, 12:30 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20070921/pl_bloomberg/afar_kazjeds_1

retiredman
09-21-2007, 12:34 PM
can you feel it all starting to slip away? the great conservative reagan/gingrich republican resurgence sliding back into the ooze?

-Cp
09-21-2007, 12:51 PM
Not at all.. but this article should help knock sense back into the mouth-breathing libs who foam up saying "But FOX News is bent Republican"....

lol...

retiredman
09-21-2007, 12:54 PM
Not at all.. but this article should help knock sense back into the mouth-breathing libs who foam up saying "But FOX News is bent Republican"....

lol...

so...are you suggesting that the political leanings of the corporate owners of media outlets determine the content of the news that those outlets publish and/or broadcast?

-Cp
09-21-2007, 12:56 PM
Not I - but the libs sure do.....

remie
09-21-2007, 12:56 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20070921/pl_bloomberg/afar_kazjeds_1

Nice cut and paste. Do you have any commentary on this? I would bet that many of these guys are making an investment Sorry I only had time to skim the artice, but I would bet that most of them are still giving money to the Republican side. These guys didnt find success by being stupid. On the chance that the dems do win they are on record as having donated.

retiredman
09-21-2007, 01:28 PM
Not I - but the libs sure do.....

post #3 and post #5 seem somewhat contradictory, in that case.

on one hand, you seem to be saying that Fox news is NOT bent republican because Rupert Murdoch donates to democrats, but then seem to deny that correlation later. which is it?

-Cp
09-21-2007, 01:34 PM
What I'm saying is that - for years - the left have screamed Fox News is bent to the "right" - cause of Rupert......

Following that same "logic" - one would have to conclude that in fact Rupert and Fox News are NOT bent "right"...

retiredman
09-21-2007, 01:37 PM
so are you suggesting that the politcal persuasions of corporate owners DO or DO NOT control the content of the media output?

Yurt
09-21-2007, 02:09 PM

lol...

Dude, sometimes I am eating when I come to this board, the picture in the sig in no way compliments my meal ;)