PDA

View Full Version : "If you trust me, you'll get the vaccine"

jimnyc
04-08-2021, 06:10 PM
That's actually what he states in the commercial. And why would I trust him over others? He's an actor, and other than that all I know about him is within his acting. They are grabbing as many celebrities as they can to talk to Americans as if we truly know them. :rolleyes:

I like Freeman, sometimes, but this was dumb, IMO.

---

Morgan Freeman’s COVID-19 vaccine PSA sparks controversy

He’s the voice of God — but that still doesn’t mean people trust him.

Morgan Freeman recorded a public service ad urging people to “trust” him and get their COVID-19 vaccines — but Twitter couldn’t decide Tuesday whether the actor should be considered infallible when it comes to recommending the shots.

“I’m Morgan Freeman. I’m not a doctor. But I trust science. And I’m told that for some reason, people trust me,” the 83-year-old actor, who has portrayed God in flicks such as “Bruce Almighty,” says in the clip.

“So here I am to say I trust science and I got the vaccine. If you trust me, you’ll get the vaccine.

“In math, it is called distributive property,” Morgan says in the ad by the actor-driven nonprofit Creative Coalition.

“In people, it’s called taking care of one another. Get the vaccine. Help make our world a safe place for us to enjoy ourselves again. Please.”

Rest - https://pagesix.com/2021/04/06/morgan-freemans-covid-19-vaccine-psa-sparks-controversy/

tailfins
04-08-2021, 07:16 PM
Doesn't "trust me" mean FU in New York?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-09-2021, 04:09 PM
That's actually what he states in the commercial. And why would I trust him over others? He's an actor, and other than that all I know about him is within his acting. They are grabbing as many celebrities as they can to talk to Americans as if we truly know them. :rolleyes:

I like Freeman, sometimes, but this was dumb, IMO.

---

Morgan Freeman’s COVID-19 vaccine PSA sparks controversy

He’s the voice of God — but that still doesn’t mean people trust him.

Morgan Freeman recorded a public service ad urging people to “trust” him and get their COVID-19 vaccines — but Twitter couldn’t decide Tuesday whether the actor should be considered infallible when it comes to recommending the shots.

“I’m Morgan Freeman. I’m not a doctor. But I trust science. And I’m told that for some reason, people trust me,” the 83-year-old actor, who has portrayed God in flicks such as “Bruce Almighty,” says in the clip.

“So here I am to say I trust science and I got the vaccine. If you trust me, you’ll get the vaccine.

“In math, it is called distributive property,” Morgan says in the ad by the actor-driven nonprofit Creative Coalition.

“In people, it’s called taking care of one another. Get the vaccine. Help make our world a safe place for us to enjoy ourselves again. Please.”

Rest - https://pagesix.com/2021/04/06/morgan-freemans-covid-19-vaccine-psa-sparks-controversy/

Actors get paid to act- get paid to speak.
Why would I trust that asshole?
Is he somehow smarter than I am?
I bet anybody a thousand dollars that my IQ is higher than his.
That I have read more books than he, studied far more history than he.
Take the vaccine and shove it up your ass Morgan but shut your ffing mouth speaking to me about it you ffing worm.
I'd slap the ffing hell out of you..-Tyr