PDA

View Full Version : Clinton: I am not a lesbian

Yurt
09-21-2007, 02:04 PM
Sen. Hillary Clinton's sexuality is not the most pressing issue on the presidential campaign trail, but it is likely to get a fair amount of attention on a lazy Friday in the nation’s capital.

The New York Democrat tells “The Advocate” that she is not a lesbian, according to a story in Friday’s edition of The New York Daily News.

"It's not true, but it is something that I have no control over," Clinton tells the magazine in a story set for publication next week.

“People will say what they want to say," she added.

The comments came in response to a question posed by Sean Kennedy, an editor of the Advocate: "How do you respond to the occasional rumor that you're a lesbian?"

hahaahaha (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/)

I think she heard the word:

thespian

not lesbian

Hagbard Celine
09-21-2007, 02:09 PM
She should publicly state that she likes to slob on the knob and this issue would be put to rest.

Yurt
09-21-2007, 02:10 PM
She should publicly state that she likes to slob on the knob and this issue would be put to rest.

sheesh, i hope she cleans the door knob off first, kinda kinky though hag...

Hagbard Celine
09-21-2007, 02:38 PM
sheesh, i hope she cleans the door knob off first, kinda kinky though hag...

Doorknobs are germy because everybody touches them...Ewwww. :eek:

stephanie
09-21-2007, 03:39 PM

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/horse20sneeze.jpg

Imagine the picture any way you want....:laugh2:

09-21-2007, 04:01 PM
what kind of question is that? Who cares? So people call her a lesbian. Big whoop. Whether she is or isnt is completely irrelevant to the fact that electing her would destroy this nation.

April15
09-21-2007, 04:11 PM
what kind of question is that? Who cares? So people call her a lesbian. Big whoop. Whether she is or isnt is completely irrelevant to the fact that electing her would destroy this nation.Like Bush hasn't?

09-21-2007, 04:19 PM
Like Bush hasn't?

Nope. Nation seems pretty intact to me.

April15
09-21-2007, 04:32 PM
Nope. Nation seems pretty intact to me.You really do need to pay attention.

manu1959
09-21-2007, 04:43 PM
my brother and a buch of his buddies all lived in georgetown and worked in DC for the govt during reagan, bush I and clinton I.....

word on the street was hillary did more fat chicks than bill...........

Gaffer
09-21-2007, 04:47 PM
"It's not true, but it is something that I have no control over," Clinton tells the magazine in a story set for publication next week.

She can't control the fact she's not a lesbian? Does she wanna be and can't?

Yurt
09-21-2007, 04:49 PM
Doorknobs are germy because everybody touches them...Ewwww. :eek:

You brought it up hag....:D

stephanie
09-21-2007, 04:53 PM
I bet if Clinton was a lesbian..she would play the MAN part..:eek:

Guernicaa
09-21-2007, 05:00 PM
I bet if Clinton was a lesbian..she would play the MAN part..:eek:
Not all lesbians use strap-on's.

And thats some funny shit that you of all people know the roles of lesbian sex. :laugh2::laugh2:

Is there something you'd like to tell us stephanie?

Yurt
09-21-2007, 05:13 PM
what kind of question is that? Who cares? So people call her a lesbian. Big whoop. Whether she is or isnt is completely irrelevant to the fact that electing her would destroy this nation.

Oh, come on, it was funny.

:)

Guernicaa
09-21-2007, 05:19 PM
That's funny.

If you consider a strong economy, a surplus, health care for everyone, and strong civil rights to be things that will "destroy this nation", then I guess I could understand why you don't like Hillary...

gabosaurus
09-21-2007, 05:21 PM
The one reason why I almost give Bill a pass for all his extramarital affairs is that he has lived with Hillary for this many years.

stephanie
09-21-2007, 05:23 PM
That's funny.

If you consider a strong economy, a surplus, health care for everyone, and strong civil rights to be things that will "destroy this nation", then I guess I could understand why you don't like Hillary...

All Hail the Hillary..:rolleyes:

Yurt
09-21-2007, 05:36 PM
This question was asked by a GAY group, so, why do the libs on the board bend over ............ backwards to exclaim that hillary is not lesbian.

Why are YOU not proud?

manu1959
09-21-2007, 07:49 PM
That's funny.

and hillary did this where??????????

Abbey Marie
09-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Vince Foster knew she wasn't a lesbian. :coffee: