PDA

View Full Version : The idiot puppet Biden speaks more insanity

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-09-2021, 04:18 PM
Hard to believe this idiot is the President.
Flying at Mach 28 on commercial airlines by the end of the decade!!!! -- :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh:-Tyr

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/biden-suggests-commercial-aircraft-will-fly-at-21-000-miles-an-hour-in-next-decade/ar-BB1frNkq?ocid=msedgdhp

Washington Examiner
Biden suggests commercial aircraft will fly at 21,000 miles an hour in next decade
Naomi Lim 1 day ago

President Joe Biden has caused confusion after predicting some commercial airplanes could fly at speeds of up to 21,000 miles per hour in the next 10 years, faster than the hypersonic weapons under development by the military.

Joe Biden wearing a suit and tie© Provided by Washington Examiner
“We’re going to talk about commercial aircraft flying at subsonic speeds, supersonic speeds, be able to figuratively, if you may, if we decide to do it, be able to traverse the world in an hour, travel at 21,000 miles an hour," Biden said.

The White House has yet to clarify Biden's comments, made during a Wednesday address aimed at promoting his $2.25 trillion infrastructure and jobs spending package.

DOES BIDEN REALLY KNOW CONGRESS AS WELL AS HE SAYS? TAX PLAN SUGGESTS MAYBE NOT

The speed of 21,000 miles an hour roughly equates to Mach 28, or 28 times the speed of sound.

In comparison, the new AGM-183 Air-launched Rapid Response Weapon, which failed to detach from a B-52H Stratofortress bomber during a U.S. Air Force test launch this week in California, is designed to reach up to Mach 5. The Army and Navy are developing similar ground- and sea-launched hypersonic weapons.

The fastest commercial airplane flies at less than Mach 1.

Some companies, such as Boeing, have been working since 2018 on aircraft that could travel up to Mach 5. Those airliners may not be realized until “before the end of the decade," at least according to rival Aerion, which is exploring its own options.

During his speech Wednesday, Biden pitched his "American Jobs Plan" as a proposal that could help the nation "build for tomorrow."

"The idea of infrastructure has always evolved to meet the aspirations of the American people and their needs, and it's evolving again today," he said. "Imagine a world where you and your family can travel coast to coast without a single tank of gas or in a high-speed train, close to as fast as you can go across the country in a plane."

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

Biden's spending package, however, faces significant obstacles in Congress, even as the White House pushes for a summer bill signing.

Democratic West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin wrote an op-ed this week discouraging Biden from ramming his proposal past Capitol Hill lawmakers using reconciliation, a process that would negate the need to compromise with Senate Republicans. Manchin is a critical vote for Biden as the president seeks to clear his liberal legislative agenda through the evenly divided chamber.

Folks , you just can't maker this shht up.
Its like a damn cartoon with this ffing moron puppet that they have illegally put in office...
Flying at 28 times the speed of sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mach one is 767.2 miles per hour---

multiply that times 28....

Imagine the g-force at the speed of over 21,000 miles per hour....-Tyr

jimnyc
04-09-2021, 04:45 PM
Hard to believe this idiot is the President.
Flying at Mach 28 on commercial airlines by the end of the decade!!!! -- :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh:-Tyr

Folks , you just can't maker this shht up.
Its like a damn cartoon with this ffing moron puppet that they have illegally put in office...
Flying at 28 times the speed of sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mach one is 767.2 miles per hour---

multiply that times 28....

Imagine the g-force at the speed of over 21,000 miles per hour....-Tyr

I read this yesterday and just shook my head. And yet so many still look at him and see them as simple mistakes. No, unfortunately, this is all about his cognitive skills, or lack thereof.

I would be able to travel from here in NY and go see NightTrain in Alaska and on a flight that would be about 21 minutes.

Let's just say the approximation under normal circumstances, on a direct flight, it would take 11 hours by airline. Only now, in 11 hours, I can now fly 231,000 miles, instead of 4500.

I think a direct flight to Australia is like 22 hours in the air from NY - and thanks to Joe I can soon make it there in 50 minutes instead!! :laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-09-2021, 04:59 PM
I read this yesterday and just shook my head. And yet so many still look at him and see them as simple mistakes. No, unfortunately, this is all about his cognitive skills, or lack thereof.

I would be able to travel from here in NY and go see NightTrain in Alaska and on a flight that would be about 21 minutes.

Let's just say the approximation under normal circumstances, on a direct flight, it would take 11 hours by airline. Only now, in 11 hours, I can now fly 231,000 miles, instead of 4500.

I think a direct flight to Australia is like 22 hours in the air from NY - and thanks to Joe I can soon make it there in 50 minutes instead!! :laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2:

Why not- Joe's vote count was a fantasy and the people bought it.
This is just more of the same- selling pie in the sky bullshit to the masses.
The population have been -- public education, ill-educated enough -- dumbed down enough to believe it, imho.-Tyr

NightTrain
04-09-2021, 05:37 PM
The skin of the aircraft gets extremely hot at Mach 3, that's why Skunkworks made the SR-71's skin out of titanium. I'm not aware of any aircraft able to exceed Mach 5, it would melt long before reaching it. And they also built the SR-71 with deliberate gaps so it had room to expand while flying, to the point that it leaked while sitting on the tarmac.

Officially, the Blackbird was the fastest plane ever, even though it went faster than we've been told. The X-15 was eye watering fast, too, but it played in low orbit to avoid the heating problem and with rocket power, you don't need oxygen for your thrust.

The old buffoon may be referring to space planes gliding above the atmosphere in lower orbit, in which case Mach 28 is certainly attainable - but you'd definitely have to decelerate a great deal before descending back into the upper atmosphere. That kind of massive deceleration would be unpleasant for your average traveler.

But Mach 28 in the atmosphere? Nope.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-09-2021, 09:07 PM
The skin of the aircraft gets extremely hot at Mach 3, that's why Skunkworks made the SR-71's skin out of titanium. I'm not aware of any aircraft able to exceed Mach 5, it would melt long before reaching it. And they also built the SR-71 with deliberate gaps so it had room to expand while flying, to the point that it leaked while sitting on the tarmac.

Officially, the Blackbird was the fastest plane ever, even though it went faster than we've been told. The X-15 was eye watering fast, too, but it played in low orbit to avoid the heating problem and with rocket power, you don't need oxygen for your thrust.

The old buffoon may be referring to space planes gliding above the atmosphere in lower orbit, in which case Mach 28 is certainly attainable - but you'd definitely have to decelerate a great deal before descending back into the upper atmosphere. That kind of massive deceleration would be unpleasant for your average traveler.

But Mach 28 in the atmosphere? Nope.

NT you are so very right on.
My point was-- no commercial airliner will ever do Mach 28 in our atmosphere.
Not in this decade not in a thousand years. Idiot Joe was spouting off lunacy.

Rough estimate--that is a bit over 21,000 miles per hour-- which breaks down to-
350 miles a minute!!!!!!!!! --Tyr