PDA

View Full Version : Nearly 50% of Americans want Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to run for president

jimnyc
04-09-2021, 06:20 PM
I like him and his acting - but I say https://i.imgur.com/h5A1SiN.jpg

---

Nearly 50% of Americans want Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to run for president

A new poll suggests that many Americans want Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to run for president in the future.

Consumer research company Piplsay polled 30,138 people nationwide between April 2-4 and found that 46% of Americans would like to see the retired WWE wrestler make the White House his home.

Additionally, 40% of participants said they would like to see both Matthew McConaughey, who’s considering running for Texas governor, and Johnson run for public office.

During a 2017 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Johnson said that he was "seriously considering" a run for president.

Rest - https://www.fox5ny.com/news/poll-nearly-50-of-americans-want-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-to-run-for-president

SassyLady
04-14-2021, 01:56 AM
He endorsed Biden/Harris. No matter how much I liked his movies I will not vote for him as President.

MtnBiker
04-14-2021, 08:13 AM
Nothing coming out of Hollywood should be in elected office and making policy for this country. But hey Joe received 80 million votes. Surely the Rock could read note cards better than Joe. He wouldn’t have a stupid dumb founded look on his face most of the time. He could practically sprint up the Air Force One steps. So if Joe could get 80 million votes why couldn’t the Rock?

SassyLady
04-14-2021, 12:17 PM
Nothing coming out of Hollywood should be in elected office and making policy for this country. But hey Joe received 80 million votes. Surely the Rock could read note cards better than Joe. He wouldn’t have a stupid dumb founded look on his face most of the time. He could practically sprint up the Air Force One steps. So if Joe could get 80 million votes why couldn’t the Rock?
That's what worries me with this new "voting" crap. They might elect Joy Behar or some other idiot. Just depends on what "woke" person is monitoring Dominion that night.

icansayit
04-14-2021, 06:39 PM
That says too much about the Low Educational Levels of 50% of AMERICANS. And it proves...WE ARE SCREWED. There's gonna be no TURNING BACK.

If Hollyweird is the source of Presidential material. Think about how JENNER the former Olympic Athelete has been advertising a RUN for KALAIFORNICATION Gov????