PDA

View Full Version : Couple who wanted baby sue over having twins

jimnyc
09-21-2007, 04:31 PM
Most would feel blessed with the addition of another child. Won't this kid be delighted when he/she grows up and finds out mommy and mommy filed suit because they didn't want him/her.

CANBERRA (Reuters) - A lesbian couple in Australia are suing their doctor after they had twin girls from an in vitro fertilisation (IVF) procedure when they only wanted one child.

The two women are seeking more than A$400,000 (171,941 pounds) in damages to help pay for the cost of raising the second child, including private school fees, saying they made it clear to their doctor that they only wanted one baby.

The twins are now three years old and the civil case, the first of its kind in Australia, has prompted debate about the value of children and role of parents.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070920/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_australia_twins;_ylt=AntEY0lFyJ5Qaej_DeFn 51HtiBIF

darin
09-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Those poor twins - geesh...society harms them by allowing them to grow up with morally-bankrupt parents. :(

Yurt
09-21-2007, 05:09 PM
Those poor twins - geesh...society harms them by allowing them to grow up with morally-bankrupt parents. :(

I am not sure they are completely morally bankrupt. Screwed up, yes. But I don't believe it is up to us to declare "bankruptcy."

The fact that a "homo" couple has to medically have kids is proof enough of that lifestyle being "natural." Yet, we have idiots on this board and everwhere who say "homo" is "nature..........al" Gag me.

I can support the person. But I cannot support that you think your lifestyle is "natural." A fuckin sexuals in humans CANNOT have children, thus, even under darwin, you DIE out. It is not a judgement, it is FACT, as you like to claim you have.

Boo frickin hooo, there were risks and THEY took it.

So if one of them told the male, hey, I only want your sperm to give me only one baby........and that guy's sperm gave twins.......

gabosaurus
09-21-2007, 05:19 PM
They should join the American kook legislator and sue God.

JackDaniels
09-21-2007, 05:28 PM

You understand he wasn't doing it to "sue God"...he did it to make a point about frivolous lawsuits.

09-21-2007, 05:32 PM
such selfishness should be clear indication that they should take those children away from the "couple" and give them to a decent home.

Yurt
09-21-2007, 05:32 PM

your kind voted for him, so shut yer pie hole