PDA

View Full Version : FBI investigating Steven for corruption

gabosaurus
09-21-2007, 05:45 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) —The FBI, working with an Alaska oil contractor, secretly taped telephone calls with Sen. Ted Stevens as part of a public corruption sting, according to people close to the investigation.

NO LINK = NO STORY - admin

truthmatters
09-21-2007, 05:49 PM
Hes going down big time.

So much corruption just think how much more we would see if congress actually did real oversight ove the last 7 years.

Kinda tells you why the Republicans did not want to investigate anything huh?

Yurt
09-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Democrybabys are sooooooooo innocent.....

Go cry your self a river.

here is a paddle

5stringJeff
09-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Ted "Bridge to Nowhere" Stevens?

truthmatters
09-21-2007, 05:56 PM
Ted "Bridge to Nowhere" Stevens?

You go it.

actsnoblemartin
09-23-2007, 06:19 AM
truth, im telling you, i dont see any democrats upset over 90 k that jefferson had in his freezer, or them outing anyone corrupt in their party.

truth only lives, if everyone is NOT excempt from it.

You go it.

09-23-2007, 06:22 AM
Can't really say I am surprised that a man who wants to build a bridge to no where is being investigated for corruption. I wonder what their first clue was.

diuretic
09-23-2007, 06:23 AM
FBI on the case? He'll walk.

They ain't been the same since Efrem Zimbalist Jnr was there.

stephanie
09-23-2007, 11:18 AM
If he's found quilty....send him up..

This is the reason I'm in favor of term limits..

Damn career politicians, and I'm talking BOTH parties..

BoogyMan
09-23-2007, 01:55 PM
If he's found quilty....send him up..

This is the reason I'm in favor of term limits..

Damn career politicians, and I'm talking BOTH parties..

Well said Stephanie. Each and every one of the dirtbags that is expunged is another step towards cleaning up the party. What I find truly interesting though, is the fact that the left seems to think they don't have any of these corrupt critters on their side of the aisle.

JohnDoe
09-23-2007, 02:40 PM
Well said Stephanie. Each and every one of the dirtbags that is expunged is another step towards cleaning up the party. What I find truly interesting though, is the fact that the left seems to think they don't have any of these corrupt critters on their side of the aisle.

nahhhhhh, most certainly, when a corrupt guy shows up on the Democratic side, we will surely know, because your side of the political aisle will make certain to point it out to us, don't you think?

It is a MUTUAL tactic used.

Imo, there is NO NEED to bring up a democrat regarding this thread because it is a republican that alledgedly is corrupt, no?

When there is a corrupt individual on the democratic side in these same circumstances as Senator Stephens, (like rep. jefferson) and in the news, would be the proper time to note it, imo.

jd

09-23-2007, 05:02 PM
nahhhhhh, most certainly, when a corrupt guy shows up on the Democratic side, we will surely know, because your side of the political aisle will make certain to point it out to us, don't you think?

It is a MUTUAL tactic used.

Imo, there is NO NEED to bring up a democrat regarding this thread because it is a republican that alledgedly is corrupt, no?

When there is a corrupt individual on the democratic side in these same circumstances as Senator Stephens, (like rep. jefferson) and in the news, would be the proper time to note it, imo.

jd

doesnt stop you guys from continually voting for them and even making them the front runner for President.

JohnDoe
09-25-2007, 11:59 AM
doesnt stop you guys from continually voting for them and even making them the front runner for President.

and who might that be Avatar? You have nothing but unsubstanciated GOSSIP to spread when it comes to you calling hillary a criminal!!! (and i thought gossip was not permitted by Christians?)

why not stick with people that have been charged and convicted of a crime, instead of this rumor mill crapola?

and also, how about sticking within the last 5 years....somewhat recent history? Do you have to go back to ancient history to find these gobs of senators and congressmen that are corrupt on the democratic side?

Why not just admit that the republicans have had MORE THAN their share of corrupt people within their political realms, the last 5 -6 years, the years they were in power....

When a democrat is indicted and CONVICTED, please, by all means, express your condemnation of them, as i am certain the dems will join.

Jefferson was reelected because there were no charges against him, at the time of his election, and the people in his district gave him the presumption of innocense.....

jd

09-25-2007, 12:22 PM
and who might that be Avatar? You have nothing but unsubstanciated GOSSIP to spread when it comes to you calling hillary a criminal!!! (and i thought gossip was not permitted by Christians?)

why not stick with people that have been charged and convicted of a crime, instead of this rumor mill crapola?

and also, how about sticking within the last 5 years....somewhat recent history? Do you have to go back to ancient history to find these gobs of senators and congressmen that are corrupt on the democratic side?

Why not just admit that the republicans have had MORE THAN their share of corrupt people within their political realms, the last 5 -6 years, the years they were in power....

When a democrat is indicted and CONVICTED, please, by all means, express your condemnation of them, as i am certain the dems will join.

Jefferson was reelected because there were no charges against him, at the time of his election, and the people in his district gave him the presumption of innocense.....

jd

She is a criminal. innocent people dont conveniently forget everything about multiple shady deals whenever they get caught. Simply because she hasnt been convicted doesnt mean she isnt a criminal.

Then of course there is Ted Kennedy. been continually reelected despite being found guilty of murder.

John Murtha caught taking a bribe.

William Jefferson. nuff said.

Harry Reid's illegal land deals. granted, he hasnt been up for reelection yet and likely wont survive if there is a strong candidate against him.

There are quite a number of current democrats who have committed crimes.

The pattern is clear. When Republican get caught doing bad, Republicans toss them over board. When Democrats get caught, Democrats circle the wagons.

truthmatters
09-25-2007, 12:26 PM
She was investigated for years and they found nothing.

You keep forgetting that.