PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis Black Business Owners Plead for Help in No-Go-Zone

jimnyc
04-24-2021, 04:08 PM
I blame those committing crimes or harassing others in this saga, but I also blame the media & blame those calling for defunding of the police or abolition of the police. You are either going to get what you want eventually and regret it, or the police will be weakened to an extent that the citizenry suffer as a result.

We'll eventually hit a point that when calling 911 in certain areas will result in extremely delayed responses or maybe even none.

---

Minneapolis Black Business Owners Plead for Help in No-Go-Zone

Black-owned businesses trapped in the Minneapolis no-go zone where George Floyd was murdered by a police officer are pleading for, among other things, help from police, reports the New York Post:

Black merchants near the once-thriving corner of 38th Street and Chicago Avenue said police have abandoned the blocked-off intersection, creating a dangerous autonomous zone that has seen crime spike and business evaporate.

“The city left me in danger,” the owner of Smoke In The Pit restaurant told The Post Thursday.

“They locked us up on here and left us behind,” said the merchant, who asked to be identified only as Alexander W. for fear of reprisals.

“They left me with no food, no water, nothing to eat,” Alexander told the Post. “The police, fire trucks, can’t come in here.”

Welcome to one more Democrat-run city more interested in pushing lies about systemic racism than actually fulfilling its primary obligation: keeping its citizens safe and ensuring they can freely go about the business of living their lives and making a living.

The Post reports that the no-go zone is empty of consumers. Hardly any customers come anymore because they know it’s unsafe and are likely to be harassed (or worse) by the left-wing terrorists in Black Lives Matter and Antifa, not mention the criminals and gangs who roam free without fear of police.

“The black-owned businesses say they have lost 75-percent of their business since the Floyd memorial sprouted up shortly after his death” and “feel they have been the sacrificial lambs” at the hands of a Democrat-run city.

One of the terrorists who oversees what’s called “George Floyd Square,” an area that is literally blockaded, dismissed concerns of the business owners and residents, and added this: gang members “keep us safe in their own way.”

Imagine living and trying to do business like this for more than a year. It’s outrageous and only hurting the very people – black Americans – Democrats claim they want to help.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/24/nolte-minneapolis-black-business-owners-plead-for-help-in-no-go-zone/

fj1200
04-24-2021, 05:55 PM
The BLM movement is going to do far more damage to the black community than any good it will do.

jimnyc
04-25-2021, 01:42 PM
The BLM movement is going to do far more damage to the black community than any good it will do.

I think they have already achieved that. In the very beginning people were on their side due to the crime. But then came the violence. And then came the folks with speeches no longer about fixing things or unity, but speeches of division, hate & racism IMO. Then violence. Then continued all of that for well over a year now, and I think more and more are getting sick of it.

But then you have others supporting them, including the media and politicians and more. And they still do, and the media will still condemn some for calling things "riots" when they are that and more.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-04-2021, 09:32 AM
I think they have already achieved that. In the very beginning people were on their side due to the crime. But then came the violence. And then came the folks with speeches no longer about fixing things or unity, but speeches of division, hate & racism IMO. Then violence. Then continued all of that for well over a year now, and I think more and more are getting sick of it.

But then you have others supporting them, including the media and politicians and more. And they still do, and the media will still condemn some for calling things "riots" when they are that and more. DEm party supports them , then their third arm main stream media naturally follows along. I have nothing but other contempt for those ffing scum. Tyr