PDA

View Full Version : Imagine this video of an incredible barn find --if you can

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-28-2021, 09:10 AM
Imagine this video of an incredible barn find --if you can...
This guy collected hundreds of cars!--Tyr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uORnVGiXSKI

NightTrain
04-28-2021, 11:02 AM
What an amazing collection! I'd love to wander around in there to check all of them out.

Had to laugh about the Pinto and the mid-80s Buick sedan sitting between Lamborghinis, F40s and Maseratis... I think the collector may have been helpless against his hoarding compulsion.

That collection has to be north of $100 million. Some of those rigs are ultra rare!

jimnyc
04-28-2021, 12:45 PM
Damn, what a collection! Why the hell spend that kind of money over the years just to let them sit and collect dust?

I'd also like some of the products that guy used to clean it up. He did a fantastic job on a car so filthy and old.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-28-2021, 05:06 PM
What an amazing collection! I'd love to wander around in there to check all of them out.

Had to laugh about the Pinto and the mid-80s Buick sedan sitting between Lamborghinis, F40s and Maseratis... I think the collector may have been helpless against his hoarding compulsion.

That collection has to be north of $100 million. Some of those rigs are ultra rare!
Definitely worth tens of millions. Guy knew what he was doing when he snatched up those cars, especially those rare cars.
Look at Leno's car collection--its worth tens of millions.--Tyr

SassyLady
04-28-2021, 09:08 PM
Definitely worth tens of millions. Guy knew what he was doing when he snatched up those cars, especially those rare cars.
Look at Leno's car collection--its worth tens of millions.--Tyr

I predict Leno and Tim Allen are already contacting the owner of that collection.

Russ
04-29-2021, 12:49 PM
Wow, what a collection! It looked like 50 to 100 cars, many of the incredibly rare and historic. They mentioned a couple that would be one of two to five cars like that in existence. How much could a car like that get at auction? I'm going to guess just that one car would get $15 million.

Whoever the owner is, he better get some big-time security on his storage buildings, and insure the cars, and then sell them before anything happens to them.