PDA

View Full Version : Mother’s Day

MtnBiker
05-09-2021, 09:34 AM
To all of the lovely Mothers here at Debate Policy, a sincere Happy Mother’s Day!

Thank you for being nurturing and caring moms, raising strong families and making all of us better. Your efforts are endless and much appreciated. Moms are amazing and I hope each of you have a wonderful day. I miss my mom very much. I am going to go spoil my wife today.

Abbey Marie
05-09-2021, 09:34 AM
Thank you!

NightTrain
05-09-2021, 09:55 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers.

Oh, and jimnyc and darin.... you too.

jimnyc
05-09-2021, 10:21 AM
I actually gave my wife a card today. I told her that she deserves the recognition for all the hard work that she does and I expected the kiddo to forget/ignore it. Up early every single day, off early to work and home a little late very often. More often than not, she still cooks dinner for 4. Still does work around the home when she cans and takes the kid to appointments and such. Seems to never get sick while I'm seemingly never healthy. Just forever taking care of others, and tending to a career at the same time. WAY more than all of this but you get the idea.

And while it may not be exact, or may be in different orders, or different number of children, ALL of you Mom's deserve that recognition! Women are just so much better than men in so many ways. Other than today I will never admit to that and will deny I ever said it. :thumb:

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mom's out there and thank you!!

jimnyc
05-09-2021, 10:25 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers.

Oh, and jimnyc and darin.... you too.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you take that back right now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you. I will find you. And I will kill you.

SassyLady
05-11-2021, 03:00 PM
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you take that back right now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Hey Jim ... maybe rethink your threats...:slap:

This is NT on the job

This is NT just hanging out.