PDA

View Full Version : Im Sorry for my Bad behavior! - moved

truthmatters
09-22-2007, 09:10 AM
I am going back to trying my hardest to not insult people.

I blew it and am sorry to anyone who I offended , it was a small minded thing for me to do to you.

I hope to make it up to those of you I have offended.

humblely yours ,Truthmatters

jimnyc
09-22-2007, 09:25 AM
TM, I can't speak for everyone, but in my opinion you don't owe anyone any apologies. We all have bad and good days. Almost all of us get sarcastic and snippy at times. Almost all of us poke fun at one point in time. We're all different people posting here from all over the US, with different viewpoints and different beliefs. To expect everyone to always agree and always get along would be naive. I'm one of the worst offenders at trying to have a little fun at others expense at times, but I truly do also enjoy a mature and civil debate as well. I'm always willing to forget the day before when I wake in the morning. I'm always willing to have a fun chat on the bottom half of the board after going toe to toe with someone about politics.

You stand your ground and speak your beliefs, and that's an admirable quality, even if some of us disagree with those beliefs. You have made some sarcastic posts towards others in the face of adversity, and I don't think that means you hurt anyone to the point you owe them an apology. Nonetheless, it is refreshing to see you post it because I believe you truly mean it.

truthmatters
09-22-2007, 10:02 AM
Thank you,

I do mean it.

manu1959
09-22-2007, 11:00 AM
TM, I can't speak for everyone, but in my opinion you don't owe anyone any apologies. We all have bad and good days. Almost all of us get sarcastic and snippy at times. Almost all of us poke fun at one point in time. We're all different people posting here from all over the US, with different viewpoints and different beliefs. To expect everyone to always agree and always get along would be naive. I'm one of the worst offenders at trying to have a little fun at others expense at times, but I truly do also enjoy a mature and civil debate as well. I'm always willing to forget the day before when I wake in the morning. I'm always willing to have a fun chat on the bottom half of the board after going toe to toe with someone about politics.

You stand your ground and speak your beliefs, and that's an admirable quality, even if some of us disagree with those beliefs. You have made some sarcastic posts towards others in the face of adversity, and I don't think that means you hurt anyone to the point you owe them an apology. Nonetheless, it is refreshing to see you post it because I believe you truly mean it.

i completly agree with this.........

manu1959
09-22-2007, 11:01 AM

I blew it and am sorry to anyone who I offended , it was a small minded thing for me to do to you.

no worries.....maybe if you used the "red squares" .........:poke:

truthmatters
09-22-2007, 11:16 AM
no worries.....maybe if you used the "red squares" .........:poke:

I still think they are too easily abused.

I will continue to refrain from using them.

Im going to try and use the green ones to reward good points and kind behavior as often as I can though.

manu1959
09-22-2007, 11:18 AM
I still think they are too easily abused.

I will continue to refrain from using them.

Im going to try and use the green ones to reward good points and kind behavior as often as I can though.

good for you ..... i prefer to indulge my dark side .....

truthmatters
09-22-2007, 11:24 AM
good for you ..... i prefer to indulge my dark side .....

That is your right if you choose it.

Kathianne
09-22-2007, 11:40 AM

No problem, if I'd seen this in the first place, never would have negged you; which is why I did pm you. Personally I find you an asset to any board.

truthmatters
09-22-2007, 11:59 AM
No problem, if I'd seen this in the first place, never would have negged you; which is why I did pm you. Personally I find you an asset to any board.

I thank you for your kind words.

Kathianne
09-22-2007, 12:00 PM
I thank you for your kind words.

No problem, you'll get positive when I can give it to you again. ;)

Abbey Marie
09-22-2007, 12:34 PM
I agree with Jim that you do not need to apologize for insulting anyone. But since insults are disturbing to you, I think it is very nice that you did so.

Here's to second chances; we all need them at times! :beer:

darin
09-22-2007, 12:49 PM
I'm mad at the world. :)

Joan
09-22-2007, 12:56 PM
It takes a big person to apologize, and to do so in public is even harder!

truthmatters
09-22-2007, 01:36 PM
It takes a big person to apologize, and to do so in public is even harder!

Thank you for your kind words.

You too Abbey.

actsnoblemartin
09-23-2007, 05:33 AM
tm no need to apologize, no one here is perfect, and for whats it worth, your cool with me. :dance:

By the way, jimmy what you said in this thread was really sweet kudos to you :clap:

Thank you,

I do mean it.

Roomy
09-23-2007, 05:42 AM
It's a god job you apologised when you did because I was just about to tear you a new one.

:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
09-23-2007, 06:10 AM
roomy, I like your avatar, and by the way, you crack me up man. :laugh2:

It's a god job you apologised when you did because I was just about to tear you a new one.

:laugh2:

OCA
09-24-2007, 08:37 PM
Sweet Jesus!

All this pseudo kind crap to Liesonlymatter is sickening, absolutely disgusting. I find you to be mostly retarded and completely ignorant on most issues and in no way do I find you to be an asset to this or any other board you may be a member of.

Take sorry and and shred it........in place of what I really wanted to say.

Gunny
09-24-2007, 08:48 PM
Sweet Jesus!

All this pseudo kind crap to Liesonlymatter is sickening, absolutely disgusting. I find you to be mostly retarded and completely ignorant on most issues and in no way do I find you to be an asset to this or any other board you may be a member of.

Take sorry and and shred it........in place of what I really wanted to say.

NICE avatar, OCA!:laugh2:

OCA
09-24-2007, 08:50 PM
NICE avatar, OCA!:laugh2:

Lost a bet and for a week I have to have a pic of the greatest Steeler QB to ever live as my avatar.

Gunny
09-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Lost a bet and for a week I have to have a pic of the greatest Steeler QB to ever live as my avatar.

That's Terry Bradshaw?

OCA
09-24-2007, 09:12 PM
That's Terry Bradshaw?

After 6 weeks in the sun 24 hrs a day!:laugh2:

Gunny
09-24-2007, 09:23 PM
After 6 weeks in the sun 24 hrs a day!:laugh2:

Tow things against you ... I've been a Steelers fan since 1970, and you're a 49ers fan.

I've been digging deep but can't seem to find any sympathy for you this time, bud.:laugh2:

OCA
09-24-2007, 09:42 PM
Tow things against you ... I've been a Steelers fan since 1970, and you're a 49ers fan.

I've been digging deep but can't seem to find any sympathy for you this time, bud.:laugh2:

No sympathy needed my friend.

manu1959
09-24-2007, 10:05 PM

frontrunner............