PDA

View Full Version : Vaccine package insert

SassyLady
05-11-2021, 03:42 PM
Here's a source for all the info you need regarding the vaccine.

https://youtu.be/SvYXWCJDiiY

MtnBiker
05-11-2021, 04:04 PM
The package inserts were suppose to have printed information, however all the inked was used for extra "mail in" ballots for Atlanta, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Detroit, Phoenix, Madison, etc.....................

SassyLady
05-11-2021, 04:09 PM
The package inserts were suppose to have printed information, however all the inked was used for extra "mail in" ballots for Atlanta, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Detroit, Phoenix, Madison, etc.....................

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good one!

Gunny
05-11-2021, 04:10 PM
And printing rubber US Government checks.

Smartass remark, but it is a fact the IRS and/or treasury ate behind on tax returns because their printers ran out of ink. At least that is what the fake news reported a week or so ago.

A government that can spend trillions, just can't print it.:rolleyes:

jimnyc
05-11-2021, 04:50 PM
Here's a source for all the info you need regarding the vaccine.

Why in the world would they do that? Was it a mistake on just one or they put that in all of them? WTF? And even if it does point to a barcode, couldn't they have done so and ultimately saved like half a forest? :rolleyes:

SassyLady
05-12-2021, 12:03 AM
Why in the world would they do that? Was it a mistake on just one or they put that in all of them? WTF? And even if it does point to a barcode, couldn't they have done so and ultimately saved like half a forest? :rolleyes:

Maybe they don't want anyone to know what the ingredients are. I've seen a couple of videos from pharmacists showing the same thing.

NightTrain
05-12-2021, 10:17 AM
I just checked it out. Apparently the text that is on that insert refers you to the website that's kept up-to-date with the latest information.

This is kind of a blunder, to put it mildly. It raises eyebrows to see that huge piece of blank paper where the pertinent information usually is. A small piece of paper pointing you to the website would have avoided this bit of bad optics.

I'm thinking the oversized insert is appropriate for the anticipated normal manufacturing packaging after the mad rush to pump out the vaccines and no need to adjust that when they eventually do transition from the emergency waivers they're operating under now.

But yeah, someone had to know that having all that blank was going to raise even more suspicion.

And I'm impressed with how compact they were able to make that poster-sized bit of paper!