PDA

View Full Version : Has the debt economy reached its limit? Solutions? Fascism? War?

xcz36
05-12-2021, 01:48 PM
It does seem like the economy are very close to falling apart. Inflation is high and will continue higher but Federal Reserve sems to be powerless.

In our economy debt must grow. Only new debt can pay for old debt. At some point debt can not be repayed.

So a new system is necessary. Something with much more control over each individual. People have to live in fear so they do not revolt when their standard of living plummets. The few that are left because they do not want billions of people. Something similar to Chinas social credits. And only digital currencies so everyone will know they are watched in real time.

But Covid fascism is not working well enough for them.

So my question is, can war be a solution for them? A larger one where people feel that fascism/communism is nothing in comparison. Because i am spiritually told that some in the Biden administration want war.

Also please discuss solutions. If we have reached the limit for the debt economy can we through cooperation between the larger nations cancel debts without turmoil in markets? The problem for them may be that in such a solution they will lose influence.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1389696282957029377

xcz36
05-18-2021, 05:18 AM
https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/former-bis-chief-economist-central-banks-keep-shooting-themselves-footSo i would not be surprised at all if the NWO financial "elite" go for war.

Former BIS Chief Economist:
"Have central banks reached the end of the road?

Just read what Bill Dudley, the former president of the New York Fed, wrote in Bloomberg a couple of weeks ago. He warns that central banks have run out of firepower, and he warns that the side effects are getting worse. I agree with every word. That is the most dangerous effect of the past thirty years of monetary policy: Debt levels have constantly been building up, and so have the instabilities in the financial system.

Jerome Powell has tried to normalize monetary policy, but he had to stop after a market panic in late 2018. Is the Fed hostage to financial markets?

This is exactly my definition of the debt trap: Central banks know they can’t leave interest rates as low as they are, because they are inducing still more bad debt and bad behavior. But they can’t raise rates, because then they would trigger the very crisis they are trying to avoid. There is no way out but to keep doing what you are doing, but by doing that, you are making it worse. Pretty uncomfortable, right?"

revelarts
05-18-2021, 06:32 AM
Solutions? Fascism? War? (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?72896-Has-the-debt-economy-reached-its-limit-Solutions-Fascism-War)

That's what the plutocrats would like.
How about DEBT FORGIVENESS.
A financial RESET. A year of Jubilee.

Not just a bailout for the rich.
REAL clean slate across the board.
All Personal, local, State, Fed Gov'ts & Biz Debt abolished
Federal Reserve Abolished and go back to original constitutional money.

Also , if we're blue skying it, a lot of bankers, politicians and plutocrats tossed in jail for financial rape.

better than War or Fascism by a far piece seems to me.

fj1200
05-18-2021, 02:22 PM
The road ahead is in the middle of those two extremes perhaps?

xcz36
05-19-2021, 01:21 PM
Today i have been spiritually told 20-30 times or more to warn people that THEY want war. Please tell as many as you can. They will likely not start a major war if they understand that people will not buy the war propaganda.

jimnyc
05-19-2021, 03:21 PM
Today i have been spiritually told 20-30 times or more to warn people that THEY want war. Please tell as many as you can. They will likely not start a major war if they understand that people will not buy the war propaganda.

I ran around telling a few people and I then got beat up.

fj1200
05-20-2021, 08:14 AM
I ran around telling a few people and I then got beat up.

Thanks, I needed that.

How do you catch a tame rabbit?

Tame way.

jimnyc
05-20-2021, 12:13 PM
Thanks, I needed that.

How do you catch a tame rabbit?

Tame way.

How do you catch a unique rabbit?

Unique up on him! (Mom's joke, not mine!)