PDA

View Full Version : Transfag in the Olympics. What Happened to the Women's Lib/ERA Types?

Gunny
05-12-2021, 08:32 PM
I remember the Women's libbers slamming their way through all kinds of perceived or real inequalities back in the day. Loved it when they "sure showed us" by burning their bra's (I was 13 :)) Yep, us guys were high-fiving ourselves the rest of the day over that one :laugh:

SO this 35 years old man who identifies as a woman is going to be allowed on the New Zealand weightlifting team by the IOC. It has to test at a certain level of testosterone and be on test blockers for 12 months prior to the competition. Problem with that is once past puberty, a male is STILL going to have the performance advantage of a male over the manliest of females. As an aside, the IOC banned a female who tested too high for test one or two Olympics ago.

Where to start?:rolleyes:

What incentive does an actual female have to be an athlete if they can't compete against their physical equals? None that I see. This is stupid and going to destroy female athletics.

Then there's this: What a pussy. Beneath contempt. Want to be a girl at 35? Fine. Don't expect to be MY friend. But be an idiot. But competing against girls and stealing awards from people who deserve them? POS. Can't hang with the boys, huh? Going after your daughter's Little League trophies next? People like this don't deserve to breathe are a cause of global warming in MY book.

Gunny
05-13-2021, 02:59 PM
Don't like that one? How about cheating ragheads allowed to cheat?

Devout female ragheads apparently have the approval of Allah to compete in sports. They just can't drive themselves :rolleyes:

The IOC allows the. To completely cover their bodies. Which means judges can't see their knees and elbows on lifts.

Normal people who wear the appropriate attire get gigged when their elbows bend at all. Not as easy to catch covered in black.

Then there's one gymnastics team that showed up in baggy clothes so the won't be ogled. Rather presumptuous.

These special in their own minds people are annoying me.

tailfins
05-13-2021, 07:49 PM
We call that the unstoppable force meeting the immovable object.

jimnyc
05-14-2021, 01:49 PM
So this 'woman' who is a man has a much better chance of winning. AND in addition to this, word has went out to athletes that no one is allowed to condemn her?

What's going to happen when someone just outright fakes it in order to win? Couldn't pay me to do so and take that trophy, but people are nuts anymore.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2021, 06:46 PM
I all but totally stopped watching the Olympics after the ice skating judging scandal. This makes another good reason to read a book instead. If it isn’t completely fair, it’s nothing.

Gunny
05-14-2021, 07:42 PM
I really like Sky News Australia. This lady just went off about the same unfairness. Her comparison? Five high school male athletes at whatever school in Aus Sky News is using are faster than the fastest woman in the World.

I don't get it, but then I'm a guy that recognizes the equipment between my legs for what it is. While we always let girls play if they wanted, we didn't xompete with them on equal footing for their prizes. I'd be ashamed to show my face.

revelarts
05-17-2021, 12:47 PM
What Happened to the Women's Lib/ERA Types? (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?72899-Transfag-in-the-Olympics-What-Happened-to-the-Women-s-Lib-ERA-Types)

Ask Martina Navratilova , who initially was against it but now has basically caved to Trans "rights" pressures.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/48777660

but some of them refuse to back down and they are "Canceled", fired, banned and otherwise excommunicated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSVd36xEplY

jimnyc
05-17-2021, 03:03 PM
Ask Martina Navratilova , who initially was against it but now has basically caved to Trans "rights" pressures.

Wow! Where did you dredge her up at? Used to enjoy watching her in tennis back in the early 80's before she went of the edge.

Abbey Marie
05-17-2021, 03:15 PM
Would Martina be for it if she was competing today? Doubtful.

Gunny
05-17-2021, 06:01 PM
Would Martina be for it if she was competing today? Doubtful.

Only if rhey could dust off Bobby Riggs for another foot in mouth job :)