PDA

View Full Version : How they checked for voter fraud vs How they Should Have checked

Russ
05-15-2021, 11:53 AM
Liz Cheney is big in the news lately, all because she's spent the last 5 months ranting about Trump's "Big Lie" that there was voter fraud in the 2020 election. Even though Trump hasn't been talking about voter fraud for the last 4 months, Liz Cheney can't stop.

I'm going to skip over the part about 'why can't she just move on and do her job' and just focus on 'How are We so Sure that there Wasn't Voter Fraud?'

I don't know if there was voter fraud or not, but I will say that they could not possibly have checked thoroughly enough to be sure there wasn't. I will also say that I don't trust election officials enough to say anything even if there was voter fraud.

So far, this is how the voter fraud checking seems to have gone:
Reporter: "Did you check for voter fraud?"
Official: "Yes, I checked and there wasn't any voter fraud."
Reporter: "How did you check?"
Official: "I just checked, that's all."
Reporter: "It didn't seem to take you much time to check."
Official: "Yeah, I'm really good at checking out voter fraud really quickly"
Reporter: "Were you thorough in your check?"
Official: "Umm, yeah, sure. I was really thorough. Quick and thorough."

The election officials are missing the point. They shouldn't be checking the bags of ballots or videos or even the polling places. They should be checking for statistical abnormalities.

No one has mentioned the statistics when checking the election, but I just would like to know a few statistics, and then I will be satisfied. Since I think large-scale voter fraud would have to all be mail-in votes from first-time voters, I think we can tell if there was voter fraud by looking at just them, and at these four statistics:

1. What percentage of mail-in voters were first-time voters?
2. Among mail-in first-time voters, is the percentage skewed toward voting for Biden?
3. Among mail-in first-time voters that voted for Biden, what percentage voted all Democrat, or didn't fill out the rest of the ballot? (something I'd expect fraudsters to do)
4. When looking at mail-in first-time voters that voted for Biden, does the percentage that this happened in swing states match the percentage that it happened in non swing states? (If it is much higher in swing states, than I would actually suspect that large scale voter fraud is a strong possibility)

Gunny
05-16-2021, 10:00 AM
Liz Cheney is big in the news lately, all because she's spent the last 5 months ranting about Trump's "Big Lie" that there was voter fraud in the 2020 election. Even though Trump hasn't been talking about voter fraud for the last 4 months, Liz Cheney can't stop.

I'm going to skip over the part about 'why can't she just move on and do her job' and just focus on 'How are We so Sure that there Wasn't Voter Fraud?'

I don't know if there was voter fraud or not, but I will say that they could not possibly have checked thoroughly enough to be sure there wasn't. I will also say that I don't trust election officials enough to say anything even if there was voter fraud.

So far, this is how the voter fraud checking seems to have gone:
Reporter: "Did you check for voter fraud?"
Official: "Yes, I checked and there wasn't any voter fraud."
Reporter: "How did you check?"
Official: "I just checked, that's all."
Reporter: "It didn't seem to take you much time to check."
Official: "Yeah, I'm really good at checking out voter fraud really quickly"
Reporter: "Were you thorough in your check?"
Official: "Umm, yeah, sure. I was really thorough. Quick and thorough."

The election officials are missing the point. They shouldn't be checking the bags of ballots or videos or even the polling places. They should be checking for statistical abnormalities.

No one has mentioned the statistics when checking the election, but I just would like to know a few statistics, and then I will be satisfied. Since I think large-scale voter fraud would have to all be mail-in votes from first-time voters, I think we can tell if there was voter fraud by looking at just them, and at these four statistics:

1. What percentage of mail-in voters were first-time voters?
2. Among mail-in first-time voters, is the percentage skewed toward voting for Biden?
3. Among mail-in first-time voters that voted for Biden, what percentage voted all Democrat, or didn't fill out the rest of the ballot? (something I'd expect fraudsters to do)
4. When looking at mail-in first-time voters that voted for Biden, does the percentage that this happened in swing states match the percentage that it happened in non swing states? (If it is much higher in swing states, than I would actually suspect that large scale voter fraud is a strong possibility):laugh:

We live in a country that can tell you next morning, if not before, how many people watched the Superbowl. There's no way that can be done accurately without data collection. Public elections are different :rolleyes: Big tech must have a magic button that turns off its normal invasion of privacy just for the election.

For some reason however, some Dems need extra time to vote, one of the few things that we know what day it is 4 years in advance. It's not like they're running down to make sure their voter registration cards are valid because that requires ID here.

The Dems telegraphed what they were going to do and did it anyway.

jimnyc
05-16-2021, 10:30 AM
Everything was based on Trump's words and then the media scoffing and the Democrats fighting against.

Most years, taking audits or whatever to put the minds at ease of the citizens wouldn't be such a big deal. But today, seems like supreme court work for every last thing that is being fought against, and everything is blamed on Trump's words for some reason. Showing the citizens that all was on the up and up shouldn't be such a big deal.

Running an audit in the background and releasing results later - is all turned into - 'it's all based on lies and therefore not necessary'.

Ok, so perhaps so, I really don't know. But how about simply doing an audit in a few of the so called suspect states, do it and get it over with, release the results and then move forward with a smile?

But they fight against any audit, any peek into behind the scenes, even auditing specific and solo machines used. Every last thing and every last detail is being retained.... and then we see things tampered with and/or deleted...

SassyLady
05-16-2021, 07:22 PM
Arizona is doing such a thorough job theDemocrat Party is spending millions to stop it.