PDA

View Full Version : Prince Harry can go back for all I care

jimnyc
05-17-2021, 04:04 PM
Good for Piers and Meghan, and Harry can now take a deserved beating out there for his opinions. He just sues anyone that talks negatively of him and the family in the UK. Tough shit, get used to it here.

---

Piers Morgan Goes After Prince Harry For His Thought’s On America’s First Amendment

TV personality Piers Morgan criticized Prince Harry’s thoughts on the first amendment in an op-ed published Monday in the Daily Mail.

“Like so much of the absurd Meghan-inspired psychobabble that spews out of [Harry’s] mouth, none of this makes any sense, and he clearly doesn’t understand what he’s saying either,” Morgan wrote.

https://i.imgur.com/mKwfLq7.png

Prince Harry expressed confusion over America’s first amendment during an appearance on Dax Shepard’s podcast “The Armchair Expert,” calling it “bonkers.” (RELATED: Prince Harry Says America’s First Amendment Is ‘Bonkers’)

“I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers,” Prince Harry said. “I don’t want to start going down the First Amendment route because that’s a huge subject and one which I don’t understand because I’ve only been here a short time. But, you can find a loophole in anything. You can capitalize or exploit what’s not said rather than uphold what is said.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/17/piers-morgan-prince-harry-first-amendment/

Meghan McCain Goes After Prince Harry For First Amendment Trash Talk, Tells Him To ‘Show Some Utter Respect’

Meghan McCain criticized Prince Harry for calling the First Amendment “bonkers” and told him to “show some utter respect” for our country.

“We fought a war in 1776 so we don’t have to care what you say or think,” the co-host of the ABC talkshow “The View” tweeted to her hundreds of thousands of followers Sunday.

“That being said, you have chosen to seek refuge from your homeland here and thrive because all of what our country has to offer and one of the biggest things is the First Amendment – show some utter respect,” she added.

https://i.imgur.com/Dh0a2ws.png

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/17/meghan-mccain-prince-harry-first-amendment-trash-talk-show-some-utter-respect/

fj1200
05-17-2021, 04:17 PM
Hear, hear!!!

Kathianne
05-17-2021, 04:53 PM
Shiny object.

Gunny
05-17-2021, 06:10 PM
I don't see that he said much. Imagine being from a foreign country, reading and comprehending the First Amendment, then watching US citizens putting it into practice.

Abbey Marie
05-17-2021, 07:00 PM
I don't see that he said much. Imagine being from a foreign country, reading and comprehending the First Amendment, then watching US citizens putting it into practice.

Exactly why he should shut his pie hole.

icansayit
05-17-2021, 07:35 PM
Except for having fun just talking here about him. His opinion about our First Amendment means nothing. Like A-HOLES...Harry has his opinion like everybody else.

His Ms. Hollywood Money Grabber wife has Harry by the Short Hairs with her hand in his pockets 24/7. She extorts from him in trade for a daily POCKET SEARCH to make him feel important for a few seconds.

In other words. WHO GIVES A GOOD CRAP WHAT HARRY THE CUCKOLD THINKS???
His Hollywood Queen runs the show.

jimnyc
05-18-2021, 01:33 PM

IMO, it wasn't as much that he made an unpopular opinion about our constitution. But I think a collection. A collection of leftist crap from his wife leading him astray, also IMO. Then how he kinda turned on his whole family. The sense of entitlement they seem to have. And then one of the rare and first times he speaks out here in America, he does so to shit on one of the foundations of America.

I think he's going to learn real fast here that he isn't shielded from unpopular or negative opinions of him and his wife.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-18-2021, 05:27 PM
IMO, it wasn't as much that he made an unpopular opinion about our constitution. But I think a collection. A collection of leftist crap from his wife leading him astray, also IMO. Then how he kinda turned on his whole family. The sense of entitlement they seem to have. And then one of the rare and first times he speaks out here in America, he does so to shit on one of the foundations of America.

I think he's going to learn real fast here that he isn't shielded from unpopular or negative opinions of him and his wife.

He is not the first man to be lead by his "johnson" and grovel at the feet of a conniving vixen, imho..
I got nothing for the guy.
Except to say-" if ya dont like it- then feel perfectly free to get the hell back to where you crawled away from"..-Tyr

Gunny
05-18-2021, 06:18 PM
I wasn't looking at it from the everybody hates Prince Harry POV. I was more looking at it from any foreigner's POV. Contrary to what we are taught and believe, most of the World sees us as hypocritcal, arrogant assholes, and with more than a little justification.

I guess he's unpopular with some. I could give a rat's ass what he thinks. As far as the MSM taking offense, that's about as hypocritical as it gets. If one of the Squad said the same thing the media would be kissing ass.

icansayit
05-18-2021, 06:34 PM
If he learned anything about History while in those RICH, GATED SCHOOLS with Bodyguards all of his life. His Instructors must have skipped the part about how ENGLAND Lost a WAR to the COLONIES across the Atlantic...with the help of the FRENCH.

So him putting down our Constitutional Republic as he did is just a sign of IGNORANCE.

jimnyc
05-19-2021, 03:03 PM
I wasn't looking at it from the everybody hates Prince Harry POV. I was more looking at it from any foreigner's POV. Contrary to what we are taught and believe, most of the World sees us as hypocritcal, arrogant assholes, and with more than a little justification.

I guess he's unpopular with some. I could give a rat's ass what he thinks. As far as the MSM taking offense, that's about as hypocritical as it gets. If one of the Squad said the same thing the media would be kissing ass.

I just think, from that perspective, that going somewhere and now having many more personal freedoms as a citizen is to be celebrated and not condemned. And it is a lot more rights than just the 1st that he's now been granted, IMO. Maybe he'll come to understand that down the road and fully realize what freedoms mean, both to him and his family but also to all Americans.

I know how they feel based on many foreign friends I tend to oddly accumulate. But most is based on interactions with our respective governments and media BS from both places.

What I won't ever get - are the folks that literally say that "Freedom sucks" and needs to be taken away and such. :rolleyes:

Abbey Marie
05-19-2021, 04:06 PM

That sums it up nicely.

I see Harry as a weak man who is greatly influenced by his liberal wifey. Not sure he has a spine.

jimnyc
05-28-2021, 11:49 AM
Oh please, someone call the Queen and make them take him back. :rolleyes:

I wonder if he was this bad pre-Meghan?

---

Mental Health and Climate Change Are Linked, Most Pressing Issues, Claims Prince Harry

Prince Harry has claimed that mental health and alleged manmade climate change are linked and that both are the most important issues in the world.

The Duke of Sussex made the remarks during an episode of the Apple TV series The Me You Can’t See, released on Friday.

Speaking to Oprah Winfrey, the co-producer of the six-episode documentary series, Prince Harry said, according to The Mirror: “I believe even more that climate change and mental health are two of the most pressing issues that we’re facing and, in many ways, they are linked.

“The connecting line is about our collective well-being and when our collective well-being erodes, that affects our ability to be caretakers of ourselves, of our communities and of our planet ultimately.”

He went on to claim that there should be a moment of “reckoning” post-pandemic regarding global warming and for action to be taken. He also claimed that it was “pretty depressing” that in some parts of the world, “your home country is either on fire” or it is “underwater”.

In confusing remarks mixing the topics of climate change, social media, and the pandemic, Harry said:

“With kids growing up in today’s world, pretty depressing, right, depending on where you live, your home country is either on fire, it’s either underwater, houses or forests are being flattened.

“Climate change is really playing a huge part in this as well as social media, and we just don’t — well, I mean, I know lots of people out there are doing as best they can to try and fix these issues — but that whole sort of analogy of walking into the bathroom with a mop when the bath is over-flooding, rather than just turning the tap off.

“Are we supposed to accept that these problems are just going to grow and grow and grow and then we’re going to have to adapt to them and build the resilience amongst the next generation and the next generation and the next generation?

“Or is there really a moment, a reckoning moment, post-Covid, where we can actually look at each other, look at ourselves and go ‘we need to do better about stopping or allowing the things that are causing so much harm to so many of us at the source, rather than being distracted by the symptom’.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/05/28/mental-health-and-climate-change-are-linked-most-pressing-issues-claims-prince-harry/

Kathianne
05-28-2021, 12:50 PM
World problems imo: borders and China/covid lab release/Russia/hacking

In other words: Does want US to be an imperfect world leader? Or does it want to really try authoritarianism?

Abbey Marie
05-28-2021, 04:32 PM
Whoa, Harry, isn’t race the most pressing issue of our time? Wifey won’t like you leaving that out of your list.

icansayit
05-28-2021, 06:02 PM
That sums it up nicely.

I see Harry as a weak man who is greatly influenced by his liberal wifey. Not sure he has a spine.

DOES THE WORD "WUSS" RING A BELL???
https://static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2018/07/09/08/markle0907a.jpg?width=1452&auto=webp&quality=75&crop=1452%3A968%2Csmart
https://mikecalhoun.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/PrayLikeAWuss.pnghttps://i.imgflip.com/59v6mv.jpghttps://i.imgflip.com/5a3n7w.jpg