PDA

View Full Version : Fauci lied again, to senate

jimnyc
05-18-2021, 03:40 PM
So when Rand Paul asked him if it was just 'theater' and that he had virtually no chance of catching the virus if already vaccinated. His words then in senate and his words now don't mesh.

How can he be trusted after all the things he either lied or mislead about?

And then there's Joe yesterday, talking on the tarmac to Tlaib and another, then slowly puts on his mask for theater - and then later lies - again - about his grandfather being a coal miner. :rolleyes:

---

Dr. Fauci Admits His Wearing Masks Indoors Despite Being Vaccinated Was All For Show and Not Based on Science

And here it is.

Dr. Fauci on Tuesday admitted his mask wearing indoors despite being vaccinated was all for show and not based on any science whatsoever.

“I didn’t want to look like I was giving mixed signals but being a fully vaccinated person, the chances of my getting infected in an indoor setting is extremely low,” Fauci said on ABC’s Good Morning America.

https://i.imgur.com/w1pnUFZ.png

Senator Rand Paul was right.

In March, Rand Paul told Fauci that Americans do not need to wear two masks after receiving the Covid vaccine because there is “virtually zero chance” they will get Covid.

“Isn’t it just theater?” Rand Paul, a physician, asked Fauci.

“You’ve been vaccinated and you parade around in two masks for show. You can’t get it again.” Rand Paul said to Fauci. “There’s virtually 0% chance you’re going to get it and you’re telling people that have had the vaccine who have immunity — You’re defying everything we know about immunity by telling people to wear masks who have been vaccinated.”

Fauci denied it was all for theater while he was under oath testifying before a senate committee.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/dr-fauci-admits-wearing-masks-indoors-despite-vaccinated-show-not-based-science-video/

jimnyc
05-19-2021, 02:40 PM
This guy is unbelievable, literally, and is all over the map.

He is a political doctor. I much prefer just a good doctor. Anytime someone wants to temper what they say, or alter what they say in order to dictate to the masses.

And then queen dipshit steps in next and tells everyone to forget about it, she still makes the rules. :rolleyes:

And collectively, they leave the citizens scared and mislead and clueless. :rolleyes:

---

Anthony Fauci: Americans ‘Misinterpreting’ CDC Guidance on Masks: It’s ‘Not’ Removal of a Mask Mandate

Dr. Anthony Fauci this week said Americans are “misinterpreting” the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidance on masks, stating it is “not” equivalent to the removal of mask mandates.

“I think people are misinterpreting, thinking that this is a removal of a mask mandate for everyone. It’s not,” Fauci said during an Axios virtual event.

Rather, Fauci described the CDC guidance as “an assurance to those who are vaccinated that they can feel safe, be they outdoors or indoors.”

“It’s not their fault,” Fauci continued. “People either read them quickly, or listen and hear half of it. They are feeling that we’re saying: ‘You don’t need the mask anymore.’ That’s not what the CDC said.”

“They said: If you are vaccinated, you can feel safe — that you will not get infected either outdoors or indoors,” he continued. “It did not explicitly say that unvaccinated people should abandon their masks.”

Fauci’s remarks follow his defense of businesses opting to keep sweeping mask mandates in place, because, according to the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director, such entities are unable to confirm who is vaccinated and who is not, presenting a “problem.”

“The problem and the issue is that we don’t have any way of knowing who is vaccinated and who’s not vaccinated,” Fauci said during an appearance on Good Morning America.

“I think that’s where the confusion arises because there are some establishments who are saying, ‘Well, I’m going to have people coming into my establishment or my store or what have you. Some are going to be vaccinated, some are not. I’m not going to know the difference,’” he continued.

“Some might be infected and might actually have a risk of infecting someone else,” Fauci added. “And under those circumstances, it’s perfectly reasonable and understandable for the owner of that establishment to say, ‘You know, we’re going to keep the mask mandate up.’ And that’s what we’re seeing”:

https://i.imgur.com/GH5eNQX.png

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/19/anthony-fauci-americans-misinterpreting-cdc-guidance-on-masks-its-not-removal-of-a-mask-mandate/

Nolte: Pelosi’s Anti-Science Mask Mandate Undermines Trust in Vaccine

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has moved into Joe Biden’s previous role as America’s Anti-Vaxxer-in-Chief, and it’s not only terrible for the country, it’s blatantly anti-science.

For months and month, His Fraudulency Joe Biden made it his mission to undermine confidence in the coronavirus vaccines. Although he was fully vaccinated, the idiot still wore his mask while outdoors He even wore a mask during a Zoom meeting. There was no scientific rationale for a vaccinated person to behave this way; he just did. And this was after he told the country not to trust the vaccine.

“Let me be clear. I trust vaccines. I trust scientists. But I don’t trust Donald Trump. And at this moment, the American people can’t either,” he said in September.

In word and example, Biden’s been telling people not to trust the vaccine.

Well, that all changed after a week of bad news for His Fraudulency. Suddenly, and seemingly from out of the blue, and just when His Fraudulency needed something to distract from gas lines, no jobs, and record inflation, the far-left CDC announced an end to most mask mandates, social distancing requirements, and capacity limits for the 120 million or so Americans who are fully vaccinated.

This should have been met with celebration and relief, but no….

The anti-science dingbat Pelosi immediately stepped into the role of America’s top anti-vaxxer by refusing — and doing so in defiance of CDC guidelines — to end the mask mandate in Congress. She’s threatening $500 fines for those who defy her, and a few brave souls have:

https://i.imgur.com/40V1uN6.png

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/19/nolte-pelosis-anti-science-mask-mandate-undermines-trust-vaccine/

jimnyc
05-19-2021, 02:51 PM
This is not even nearly all of them... And I have to wonder when he was "wrong", when was he lying? When was he just misstating for the good of the country? A different reason why each time.

Just a thing or two that make me question his expertise:

Dr. Fauci warned of an apocalyptic coronavirus pandemic — then just weeks later he compared the coronavirus to a bad flu.

On March 20th Dr. Fauci jumped in and during a press briefing on hydroxychloroquine treatment for coronavirus “corrected” the president saying, “You got to be careful when you say ‘fairly effective.’ It was never done in a clinical trial… It w
as given to individuals and felt that maybe it worked.”

Exactly two weeks later hydroxychloroquine was deemed the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus in an international poll of more than 6,000 doctors.

Dr. Fauci said cruises were OK on March 9th. That was a huge error.

Dr. Fauci said malls, movies and gyms were OK on February 29th. That was another huge mistake.

On April 15, 2020, Fauci endorses Tinder hookups, unbelievably.

Dr. Fauci relied on corrupt W.H.O rulesto lock down the United States and destroy the US economy. Meanwhile, this delays the herd immunity that is needed to prevent a future outbreak of this deadly virus.

Dr. Fauci warned that Georgia would see a surge in coronavirus cases and deaths by opening their economy too early.

He was wrong again– In fact the opposite happened.

Fauci admitted as much in a recent interview with the New York Times. He confessed that he knowingly downplayed the percentage of people who would need to be vaccinated in order for the United States to reach herd immunity, and then he raised that number only because of a “gut feeling that the country is finally ready to hear what he really thinks,” the New York Times reported.

This is not the first time Fauci has been caught in his own web. He was one of the most prominent health experts to discourage people from wearing face coverings toward the beginning of the outbreak, even though the available data confirmed masks would help prevent COVID-19 carriers from spreading the virus. A few months later, after many states began mandating masks in public, Fauci acknowledged that he knowingly misled the public because the experts “were concerned that it was at a time when personal protective equipment, including the N95 masks and the surgical masks, were in very short supply.”