PDA

View Full Version : Demi Lovato Says Complimenting Someone’s Weight Loss ‘Can Be Harmful’

jimnyc
05-24-2021, 12:38 PM
Can't have sugar free cookies on display. Can't congratulate someone on weight loss. Can't mention anything about weight gain either.

We live in a new world where everything is wrong and needs to be changed. This woman is another perpetual victim of something or anything.

---

Demi Lovato Says Complimenting Someone’s Weight Loss ‘Can Be Harmful’

Weeks after being slammed as a “dumb and self-centered Karen” after attacking a frozen yogurt shop over its sugar free cookies, left-wing pop star Demi Lovato now says complimenting someone on their weight loss “can be harmful.”

“Idk who needs to hear this but complimenting someone on their weight loss can be as harmful as complimenting someone on their weight gain in regards to talking to someone in recovery from an eating disorder,” Lovato wrote in a recent Instagram Story, according to a report by Yahoo! News.

The gun control-pushing pop star who endorsed Hillary Clinton in 2016 said “even if your intention is pure,” your comments could have someone “awake at 2 am overthinking” what was said.

“If you don’t know someone’s history with food, please don’t comment on their body,” Lovato wrote. “Because even if your intention is pure, it might leave that person awake at 2 am overthinking that statement…”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/05/24/demi-lovato-says-complimenting-someones-weight-loss-can-be-harmful/

tailfins
05-24-2021, 02:52 PM
If Demi Lovato wants to pull the pin on the "fat grenade" she doesn't need anyone's permission to do it. It looks like she has "hit the wall" a couple of years early anyway, so it doesn't make much difference.

Gunny
05-24-2021, 07:53 PM
Never heard of this idiot among idiots until yesterday. Her "woke-ness" made headlines 2 days in a row.

She needs to go back to sleep. Was probably more useful.

tailfins
05-24-2021, 08:05 PM
What if we just tell Demi Lovato, "Sorry, not sorry"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MsvER1dpjM

MtnBiker
05-24-2021, 09:12 PM
That song is almost as appealing as a parking lot full of whale vomit.

Gunny
05-25-2021, 04:26 PM

You looked, huh?:laugh:

tailfins
05-25-2021, 06:38 PM

Keep in mind, that this shows her with four years less of what the ravages of time have inflicted upon her. I can understand why she is freaking out about hitting the wall at age 28.

Gunny
05-25-2021, 07:05 PM
Is there some difference between not offending someone even if you are complimenting them and probably giving them a feel good moment, and insulting people by incessantly criticizing everything they do that is normal?

If I get to choose who shuts TFU, I'm going with the latter.

These non-binary or whatever the F- they are people are just plain stupid .

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-25-2021, 09:57 PM
Is there some difference between not offending someone even if you are complimenting them and probably giving them a feel good moment, and insulting people by incessantly criticizing everything they do that is normal?

If I get to choose who shuts TFU, I'm going with the latter.

These non-binary or whatever the F- they are people are just plain stupid .

As one of my good friends from decades ago used to always say.

""FFK'EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE""....
That is my take on these idjits, their bullshit whinings, their infantile, moronic, liberal idiocy..-Tyr

tailfins
05-26-2021, 09:02 AM
If Demi Lovato has half of a brain, she would hit the gym, stop trying to be a "woke white 'woman'", and build her career in the Latino genre. There's a bummer crop of Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, et al, and not much of a market for one more.

Here's an Latin radio example that's less like "whale vomit". I'm sure Maluma, Pitbull, Manuel Turizo, Becky G., Natti Natasha, Bad Bunny, etc would gladly help her rebuild her career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyHvyGVs42U

Gunny
05-26-2021, 06:18 PM
As one of my good friends from decades ago used to always say.

""FFK'EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE""....
That is my take on these idjits, their bullshit whinings, their infantile, moronic, liberal idiocy..-Tyr

I have ZERO problem causing any of these snowflakes to melt down.