PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden So Physically Fit, He’s ‘Hard to Keep Up With’

jimnyc
05-25-2021, 11:46 AM
They couldn't just say that Joe is doing fine, but instead they always lie and exaggerate. Hard to keep up with? SO physically fit? Do they expect people to just hear this and believe them?

They obviously didn't test his brain and cognitive skills, and never has taken or released such a test.

And with all of his calling it a day early, living in his basement, weekend breaks and more. I don't believe it. He may not be dying, but I also don't believe this tripe.

---

Joe Biden So Physically Fit, He’s ‘Hard to Keep Up With’

The White House told reporters Monday that President Joe Biden is so physically fit, he is hard to keep up with.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki discussed Biden’s physical health on Monday after a reporter asked her about the president’s Peloton exercise bike. (The New York Times reported in January that Biden’s Peloton might not make it into the White House, as it posed a possible cybersecurity risk.)

Psaki did not reveal if Biden still uses the exercise bike at the White House.

“I will say I have nothing to read out on the president’s private exercise routine,” she replied. “I can tell you, having traveled with him a fair amount, sometimes he’s hard to keep up with.”

The Washington Post reported Monday that Biden had built-in routines that include a daily morning workout and sometimes has meetings with his personal trainer. The report also notes that Biden has an affinity for chocolate chip cookies, orange Gatorade, and Coke Zero.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/24/white-house-joe-biden-so-physically-fit-hes-hard-keep-up-with/

Gunny
05-25-2021, 04:34 PM
Yep. Saw him stumble all the way onto Air Force One. Takes skilz to stumble UP tbe stairs :laugh:

Psaki is a stooge.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-25-2021, 06:56 PM
They couldn't just say that Joe is doing fine, but instead they always lie and exaggerate. Hard to keep up with? SO physically fit? Do they expect people to just hear this and believe them?

They obviously didn't test his brain and cognitive skills, and never has taken or released such a test.

And with all of his calling it a day early, living in his basement, weekend breaks and more. I don't believe it. He may not be dying, but I also don't believe this tripe.

---

The White House told reporters Monday that President Joe Biden is so physically fit, he is hard to keep up with.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki discussed Biden’s physical health on Monday after a reporter asked her about the president’s Peloton exercise bike. (The New York Times reported in January that Biden’s Peloton might not make it into the White House, as it posed a possible cybersecurity risk.)

“I will say I have nothing to read out on the president’s private exercise routine,” she replied. “I can tell you, having traveled with him a fair amount, sometimes he’s hard to keep up with.”

The Washington Post reported Monday that Biden had built-in routines that include a daily morning workout and sometimes has meetings with his personal trainer. The report also notes that Biden has an affinity for chocolate chip cookies, orange Gatorade, and Coke Zero.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/24/white-house-joe-biden-so-physically-fit-hes-hard-keep-up-with/

Hard to keep up with-- eh??
LOL- sure - that simply means that he gets lost, can not remember where he is, and wanders off constantly (into lala land).
At least she didnt lie...-Tyr

tailfins
05-26-2021, 03:51 PM
Hard to keep up with-- eh??
LOL- sure - that simply means that he gets lost, can not remember where he is, and wanders off constantly (into lala land).
At least she didnt lie...-Tyr

Don't underestimate how motivated the old man can become when there's hair to sniff.

icansayit
05-26-2021, 06:01 PM
I'm disabled but I can move faster, think clearer, say words without stuttering, and I can still type almost 60 words a minute on this keyboard. I have never tripped going on a plane, and never pretended to be SOMEONE I AM NOT....AND WILL NEVER BE.

As for Joe being Nimble....here's my take on that...https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7f/ed/d6/7fedd6b53f4372a6bbb66b898cfd476f.jpghttps://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/5297736.jpg

reason10
05-31-2021, 11:23 AM

---

Yeah, any old man with Alzheimers is going to be hard to keep up with. There's no predicted where that idiot will wander.