PDA

View Full Version : Biden’s Handlers Condemn New TX Election Law that Requires Voter ID as “Unamerican”

jimnyc
05-30-2021, 01:31 PM
What a load of shit.

Once again they completely ignore the obvious, that the ID issue THEY already resolved by requiring it for a ton of other stuff. But not to do one of the most important of them all - vote.

DMV
Airports - so those folks never flew anywhere?
Hospitals - Never been sick?
Pharmacy - Never needed a prescription?
Blood Donation - needed if you want to donate even
Banks - I guess none have bank accounts
Writing a Check
Gun Shop - Well, most shopping here have ID's and don't mind using them to vote.
Social Security Office
Pawn Shop
Jail - yep, even being arrested and sitting in the can requires an ID
Courts - many many reasons for places within the court buildings
Auto Insurance - need it to go and sign up
Traffic Stop - ID, insurance and registration please
Passport -again back to traveling
Post Office - depends on what ya do, but sometimes required
Alcohol - I guess none drink
Cigarettes - nor smoke
Apply for food stamps - nor broke
Apply for welfare
Apply for Medicaid/Social Security
Apply for unemployment or a job - none work or seek unemployment
Rent/buy a house, apply for a mortgage
Drive/buy/rent a car
Get married
Adopt a pet
Rent a hotel room
Apply for a hunting license
Apply for a fishing license
Buy a cell phone
Buy an "M" rated video game
Purchase certain cold medicines

I can't imagine many folks without some form of ID already :rolleyes:

---

Biden’s Handlers Condemn New TX Election Law that Requires Voter ID as “Unamerican”

If they can’t cheat – They can’t win

On Saturday Joe Biden’s handlers condemned the new Texas election law in a statement to the Texas Tribune as “Un-American.”

The new Texas law requires those requesting absentee ballots to provide their driver’s license number or Social Security number on both their request for a ballot and their return envelope containing their ballot.

The new law also provides a chain of custody of Texas ballots, something Democrats resist.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/bidens-handlers-condemn-new-tx-elections-law-requires-voter-unamerican-video/

Gunny
05-30-2021, 05:58 PM
This entire non-issue just boggles the mind. I can't fathom NOT needing ID. I damned sure can't imagine not needing it to prove you are a US citizen and have.the Right to vote.

This is when you ask: "You can't really be this stupid?"/

jimnyc
05-31-2021, 02:01 PM
This entire non-issue just boggles the mind. I can't fathom NOT needing ID. I damned sure can't imagine not needing it to prove you are a US citizen and have.the Right to vote.

This is when you ask: "You can't really be this stupid?"/

I would love to meet some of these folks that are getting disenfranchised because of voter ID. I want to see just how they live and why, and how they are able to survive without an ID.

I'll bet there are more democrats that complain about the issue than there are actual people without a photo ID.

Gunny
05-31-2021, 08:09 PM
I would love to meet some of these folks that are getting disenfranchised because of voter ID. I want to see just how they live and why, and how they are able to survive without an ID.

I'll bet there are more democrats that complain about the issue than there are actual people without a photo ID.

I responded in the other thread. Simply put, there's only one reason to not require ID to vote when it's needed for everything else: to cheat. Anyone who doesn't get that needs no ID nor voter registration. Just need to stay home cuz they are too dumb or dishonest to be allowed to vote.

Gunny
05-31-2021, 08:09 PM

I responded in the other thread. Simply put, there's only one reason to not require ID to vote when it's needed for everything else: to cheat. Anyone who doesn't get that needs no ID nor voter registration. Just need to stay home cuz they are too dumb or dishonest to be allowed to vote.

icansayit
05-31-2021, 08:28 PM
A friend of mine back in the 70's who sold Life Insurance actually bragged about how well he was doing with his sales of what he called "Weekly" and 'Monthly" premiums to mostly Black families who were already collecting Food Stamps and Welfare at the time.

And oddly enough. He said...The Democrats at that time told their (VOTERS) who were usually the poor, Black, unemployed with Huge families..."If you can only have ONE ID card, you can only COLLECT for ONE person, or ONE family"

"If you have no GOOD ID other than your SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER...and NO ID. The state looks the other way, and you can collect for YOU, and your WIFE, and EACH KID...WITHOUT any ID.

SO....the DEMS also don't want their UNINFORMED VOTERS to have ID's in order to VOTE AS MANY TIMES, and AS OFTEN AS THEY CAN.

It's NOT A JOKE. I saw two of his customers living next door to each other. The mother had the kids...all 5 or 6 of them, and the father who worked for the city...next door alone.
So...they all collected DOUBLE. Ain't CHEATING GREAT???