PDA

View Full Version : Watch This Guy Nail them To The Wall

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2021, 10:17 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/victor-davis-hanson-argues-coronavirus-science-was-perverted-for-ideological-and-financial-reasons/vi-AAKuW61?ocid=msedgdhp

This video gives such a great summation of these lying bastards and how they manipulate to further their agendas.
Especially noting the dems / the media and the usual gang of lying assholes (with lying scientists included)..-Tyr

Duration 3:55

FOX News
Victor Davis Hanson argues coronavirus science was perverted for ideological and financial reasons
Duration: 03:55 2 days ago

Do not think that this Covid 19 vaccine agenda is not money oriented-- it is to the tune of well over 20 billion dollars going into the pockets of 7 individuals.
And remember about those --lying scientists.
They too profited somehow and never face any repercussions..
Fact- the true death rate on Covid 19=

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/05/fact-check-cdc-estimates-covid-19-death-rate-0-26/5269331002/

Commentary on the severity and death toll of the coronavirus has been constant on social media throughout the pandemic.

Recent claims have cited the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's release of a guidance document that included new estimates about the virus, including the death rate.

"The CDC just confirmed a .2% death rate for COVID-19," says a May 25 post by Facebook user Bill Faudel, which lists many effects of the virus, including rising unemployment and its impacts on the economy and mental health.

Many comments on the post, which had more than 140 shares as of Friday, imply the death rate doesn't justify the measures taken to combat the virus's spread, which include closures of businesses and government-issued stay-at-home orders.

That is two tenths of one percent !

And for that --the world was plunged into a state of utter panic, fear, irrational and political maneuvering designed to take freedoms away, destroy certain groups, enrich certain people- establish far greater power for governments, destroy economies and teach populations to give up rights and freedoms.
By using lies and ever stoking greater fear!

I am sorry but those that took the vaccine did so out of fear, abundance of caution, or else enforced necessity.
And now will have to face whatever positive or negative results that the future shall reveal.

Hansen nailed them and only a fool will deny that he spoke truth, imho ...--Tyr

jimnyc
05-31-2021, 02:22 PM

And for that --the world was plunged into a state of utter panic, fear, irrational and political maneuvering designed to take freedoms away, destroy certain groups, enrich certain people- establish far greater power for governments, destroy economies and teach populations to give up rights and freedoms.

I am sorry but those that took the vaccine did so out of fear, abundance of caution, or else enforced necessity.
And now will have to face whatever positive or negative results that the future shall reveal.

Crazy how the percentages never add up to reality. Same with the 6% total of deaths actually had Covid--19 only. All the lies and fakeness and then they wonder why some are skeptic about so much.

And then the "temporary eradication" of the flu. The excuse is that it's from social distancing, the same distancing that spread covid. :rolleyes: I'd be more of the belief that many cases were labeled as covid.

Gunny
05-31-2021, 08:04 PM
I haven't believed anyone, especially the government and moreso the Biden mafia. Common sense worked fine.

fj1200
06-01-2021, 11:18 AM
Because a year ago it wasn't .2%

https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/5e863c7c10005200067de637/960x0.jpg?fit=scale

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2020/04/02/coronavirus-death-rate-is-increasing-in-the-usthese-are-the-worst-hit-states/?sh=53eca2b16a67

jimnyc
06-01-2021, 03:03 PM
Because a year ago it wasn't .2%

I saw that same progression/reduction just today looking at the total numbers. Too many factors lead me to believe that number was always lower.

fj1200
06-01-2021, 03:22 PM
I saw that same progression/reduction just today looking at the total numbers. Too many factors lead me to believe that number was always lower.

Agreed but 20/20 hindsight is a different animal. It's lower now because we know so much more than we did a year ago. Treatments, etc. I don't think mass numbers are dying in India from the flu.

jimnyc
06-01-2021, 03:43 PM
Agreed but 20/20 hindsight is a different animal. It's lower now because we know so much more than we did a year ago. Treatments, etc. I don't think mass numbers are dying in India from the flu.

I have no doubt it exists and has unfortunately killed far too many. I just think that "some" may have been labeled covid when folks clearly didn't die from that. Like falling from a ladder or a motorcycle accident. I understand if a medical reason as to why the uncertainty, but such accidents we know exactly why they died.

I don't think so in India either. But I have to believe that some flu cases were misdiagnosed as covid. And then not as an infection or death count, but I also believe for awhile folks were likely given ventilators when not really needed. Never mind it being wrong, hindsight and all - talking about financial influence. I said from the moment I heard about it - whenever you offer financial "incentives", it'll be abused.

Evmetro
06-02-2021, 11:19 AM
This video gives such a great summation of these lying bastards and how they manipulate to further their agendas.
Especially noting the dems / the media and the usual gang of lying assholes (with lying scientists included)..-Tyr

Duration 3:55

FOX News
Victor Davis Hanson argues coronavirus science was perverted for ideological and financial reasons
Duration: 03:55 2 days ago

Do not think that this Covid 19 vaccine agenda is not money oriented-- it is to the tune of well over 20 billion dollars going into the pockets of 7 individuals.
And remember about those --lying scientists.
They too profited somehow and never face any repercussions..
Fact- the true death rate on Covid 19=

Victor Davis Hansen always amazes me. He nails them indeed, which is why we will never see msdnc interviewing him.