PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher SCORCHES the Left on Israel: What If Canada Fired 4000 Rockets at U.S.?

jimnyc
06-01-2021, 05:06 PM
Damn good question. Anyone within our borders that would be ok with that, and expect zero responses to them unless it was a military office guaranteed to be free of any citizens - shouldn't be in the country. And likely how the citizens of Israel feel about their country, and all of the incoming missiles - and their own militaries right to defend them.

---

Bill Maher SCORCHES the Left on Israel: What If Canada Fired 4000 Rockets at U.S.?

HBO's Bill Maher is a liberal, there’s no doubt about that. But he’s an honest liberal willing to call out those in the media who are getting more extreme by the day. The Real Time host on Friday demolished New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof on how progressives attack Israel.

Expecting Kristof to amplify his defense of Israel as a functioning, forward-thinking democracy, the Times writer instead slammed their “war crimes.’ Maher quickly shout him down:

NICHOLAS KRISTOF: I don't think that is a defense for Israel engaging and possible war crimes in Gaza or engaging —

BILL MAHER: Gaza fired 4,000 rockets into Israel, what would you say Israel should have done instead of what they did?

KRISTOF: International lawyers are pretty clear they have a right to defend themselves, they have a right to respond at military targets but there is a sense that the response was probably a war crime because it did not sufficiently avoid civilian casualties.

MAHER: But they purposely put the rockets in civilian places. That’s their strategy.

The HBO host then boxed in his fellow liberal, saying, “What if Canada fired 4,000 rockets into America or Mexico, which is an even better analogy because we actually did steal the land from Mexico -- I would submit that Israel did not steal anybody's land.”

Sneering at progressive, hypocritical liberals, Maher mocked:

As far as Gaza goes, it's amazing to me that the progressives think that they are being progressive by taking that side of it, the [model] Bella Hadids of the world. In February of this year, a Hamas court ruled an unmarried woman cannot travel in Gaza without the permission of the male guardian, that is where the Progressives are? Bella Hadid and her friends would run screaming to Tel Aviv if they had to live in Gaza for one day

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2021/06/01/bill-maher-scorches-left-israel-what-if-canada-fired-4000

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-01-2021, 09:17 PM
Damn good question. Anyone within our borders that would be ok with that, and expect zero responses to them unless it was a military office guaranteed to be free of any citizens - shouldn't be in the country. And likely how the citizens of Israel feel about their country, and all of the incoming missiles - and their own militaries right to defend them.

---

Bill Maher SCORCHES the Left on Israel: What If Canada Fired 4000 Rockets at U.S.?

HBO's Bill Maher is a liberal, there’s no doubt about that. But he’s an honest liberal willing to call out those in the media who are getting more extreme by the day. The Real Time host on Friday demolished New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof on how progressives attack Israel.

Expecting Kristof to amplify his defense of Israel as a functioning, forward-thinking democracy, the Times writer instead slammed their “war crimes.’ Maher quickly shout him down:

The HBO host then boxed in his fellow liberal, saying, “What if Canada fired 4,000 rockets into America or Mexico, which is an even better analogy because we actually did steal the land from Mexico -- I would submit that Israel did not steal anybody's land.”

Sneering at progressive, hypocritical liberals, Maher mocked:

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2021/06/01/bill-maher-scorches-left-israel-what-if-canada-fired-4000

A reality, a truism:

( "It is only idiots and blind fools that can not plainly see that liberals are -"idiots")...-- :salute:
proud author-- me..... --Tyr

darin
06-02-2021, 08:41 AM
I really like how Bill seems to weirdly be against what most people assume he'd be for.