PDA

View Full Version : Gov Abbott Declares Border Counties in TX Disasters

Gunny
06-02-2021, 11:48 AM
Sorry, no link. Abbott declared the border counties disasters due to vandalism, damage and threat to the border counties to free some funds. He freed these funds because he next directed that all local, county and State law enforcement would no enforce both Federal and State immigration laws in the State of Texas.

Abbott has done a lot of in your face at the Fed gov't last couple of months. Can't wait to see how it plays out. Anybody think Abbott might be padding his resume for a Presidential bid?

Abbey Marie
06-07-2021, 08:18 AM
Sorry, no link. Abbott declared the border counties disasters due to vandalism, damage and threat to the border counties to free some funds. He freed these funds because he next directed that all local, county and State law enforcement would no enforce both Federal and State immigration laws in the State of Texas.

Abbott has done a lot of in your face at the Fed gov't last couple of months. Can't wait to see how it plays out. Anybody think Abbott might be padding his resume for a Presidential bid?

I don’t know him, but this little tidbit makes me hope he does.

Gunny
06-07-2021, 09:28 PM
I don’t know him, but this little tidbit makes me hope he does.
If Abbott ran for President the Dems. MSM's and Big Tech's heads would explode:laugh:

And about half the so-called "right's":rolleyes: