PDA

View Full Version : Should we worry about Iran's great navy?

jimnyc
06-02-2021, 12:45 PM
Well, they likely just lost like 50% of their power in this loss! :laugh2:

--

Iran Loses Largest Warship After Fire Cripples, Sinks Vessel in Gulf of Oman

Iran’s largest naval vessel caught fire and sank Wednesday in the Gulf of Oman, under circumstances yet to be made clear by Tehran.

The IRNA news outlet reports multiple efforts over 26 hours failed to save the British-built ship from foundering in what is just the latest disaster to hit the trouble-plagued Iranian navy.

Video of the incident was soon making its way around social media outlets, showing the stricken vessel disappearing beneath the waves in a cloud of acrid smoke:

https://i.imgur.com/H1jQvc4.png

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2021/06/02/iran-loses-largest-warship-after-fire-cripples-sinks-vessel-in-gulf-of-oman/

icansayit
06-02-2021, 01:32 PM
Think about it. Why would IRAN even bother to let anyone know they lost "Their BIGGEST Ship"???

In my opinion, since it's obvious to me that it would normally be a TERRIBLE, CRIPPLING BLOW...IF IT REALLY HAPPENED. Iran and their Leaders are not the kind of Terrorists who would openly make such an announcement...without a military ULTERIOR Motive they have often used in other cases from the past.
REMEMBER the PHONY AIRCRAFT CARRIER they built JUST TO DESTROY for the World to see how POWERFUL they wanted everybody to believe they were???

Call me crazy if you like. But..Like OUR politicians today, and all of the loose new UFO talk with released videos from the PENTAGON. I TRUST NONE OF IT. Can't honestly tell anybody why...THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED to be a BETRAYAL of our Nation.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-02-2021, 04:26 PM
Think about it. Why would IRAN even bother to let anyone know they lost "Their BIGGEST Ship"???

In my opinion, since it's obvious to me that it would normally be a TERRIBLE, CRIPPLING BLOW...IF IT REALLY HAPPENED. Iran and their Leaders are not the kind of Terrorists who would openly make such an announcement...without a military ULTERIOR Motive they have often used in other cases from the past.
REMEMBER the PHONY AIRCRAFT CARRIER they built JUST TO DESTROY for the World to see how POWERFUL they wanted everybody to believe they were???

Call me crazy if you like. But..Like OUR politicians today, and all of the loose new UFO talk with released videos from the PENTAGON. I TRUST NONE OF IT. Can't honestly tell anybody why...THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED to be a BETRAYAL of our Nation.

Could be that they burned that 50 year old piece of junk- in order to make themselves look less like a world threat-thus give idiot Biden and crew cover to just let them go ahead with their NUKE PROGRAM.
Make sense, the ship was 50 years old- if a major war starts that ship gets knocked out the in first hour or even less time than that.
Think about it....-Tyr