PDA

View Full Version : US Government Democrats have Seceded!

darin
06-02-2021, 06:23 PM
Great thought-exercise and perspective on how today's Elected Democrats have already left the United States as far as the principles within the US Constitution. Democrats are authoritarian and totalitarian insofar as they work to CRUSH dissent and objection.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/06/01/the-new-secession-crisis/

Highlights:

THEY have engaged in bureaucratic and judicial nullification of our laws, particularly on immigration—perhaps the most important element in determining who makes up the American polity
THEY have campaigned for decades to neuter the Second Amendment and disarm Americans
THEY have turned the media into a propaganda arm of the ruling political party
THEY have used instruments of the state such as the IRS, the FBI (Russiagate) and the Department of Defense and numerous other agencies to attack political opponents.
THEY have engaged in asymmetric street violence against us. For the Left, their violence is speech, and our speech is violence.
THEY have attempted, most importantly, to change our fundamental structures of governance.

All the while Republicans have done almost nothing to stop it.

MtnBiker
06-02-2021, 06:45 PM

I think you are right Darin and it is a shame. Reminds me of an article I read recently.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/05/14/the-republican-party-sucks/

icansayit
06-02-2021, 06:50 PM
There are SO FEW good Republicans in Congress (both houses), the Dems know they are not fighting a Majority of People with COURAGE, and HONOR in following their OATH.

The Dems know how to play using everything they know to control, and get their Power. Meanwhile...aside from the FEW who are fighting Hard every day. The RINO's who are with the ELITES who demand they are SMARTER, and BETTER than everyone else (LIKE ALL OF US) so their only concerns are for their Political Futures, and the ENDLESS THEFT of American Tax Dollars they call REQUIRED Entitlements...stolen in the form of PRINTED MONEY with nothing to back it up.

After all. WHY SHOULD THEY CARE???? They won't be ALIVE when all of the bills come DUE.

Gunny
06-02-2021, 09:18 PM
Great thought-exercise and perspective on how today's Elected Democrats have already left the United States as far as the principles within the US Constitution. Democrats are authoritarian and totalitarian insofar as they work to CRUSH dissent and objection.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/06/01/the-new-secession-crisis/

Highlights:

THEY have engaged in bureaucratic and judicial nullification of our laws, particularly on immigration—perhaps the most important element in determining who makes up the American polity
THEY have campaigned for decades to neuter the Second Amendment and disarm Americans
THEY have turned the media into a propaganda arm of the ruling political party
THEY have used instruments of the state such as the IRS, the FBI (Russiagate) and the Department of Defense and numerous other agencies to attack political opponents.
THEY have engaged in asymmetric street violence against us. For the Left, their violence is speech, and our speech is violence.
THEY have attempted, most importantly, to change our fundamental structures of governance.

Couldn't agree more. I was thinking plagiarism except you srate it better than I. The last gauls me to no end.