PDA

View Full Version : Not Getting S*x? Kick Her to the Curb IMMEDIATELY!

tailfins
06-05-2021, 10:34 AM
The chick on the left has it figured out. The others need to wake up. Anglo women wouldn't even have this discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odRA5xdmMis

Mr. P
06-05-2021, 01:27 PM
This is another cultural thing IMO. Kind of a neanderthal man: Drag her back to the cave by the hair and f'er!

In my culture these guys are just DICKS.

Just sayin

tailfins
06-05-2021, 06:39 PM
Nothing even close to that should be necessary. A stare and raised eyebrow should be indication enough. If you pay attention to the chick on the left, the challenge would be for the guy to be given a break when HE'S tired.

This is another cultural thing IMO. Kind of a neanderthal man: Drag her back to the cave by the hair and f'er!

In my culture these guys are just DICKS.

Just sayin

NightTrain
06-05-2021, 07:04 PM
Nothing even close to that should be necessary. A stare and raised eyebrow should be indication enough. If you pay attention to the chick on the left, the challenge would be for the guy to be given a break when HE'S tired.

Somehow it seems that you think being a douchebag towards women makes you cool or something.

It doesn't.

tailfins
06-06-2021, 06:16 PM
Somehow it seems that you think being a douchebag towards women makes you cool or something.

It doesn't.

Cool has nothing to do with it. It boils down to seeing things how they really are. It's boils down to not living with adverse circumstances.

That's one thing that never ceases to amaze me: How many people volunteer to live in adverse circumstances. That's not just in relationships, but in employment, finances, housing and other parts of their lives.

icansayit
06-06-2021, 06:51 PM
Somebody who posted here sounds like BUBBA Clinton, Most of the wannabe Male actors in Hollyweird, and members of the Middle-Eastern countries that abuse women like they would abuse a GOAT (when nobody's looking).

In fact...that same somebody sounds like the typical Ghetto Pimp who only needs women to make money so he can buy more DRUGS.
By the way. The ADVERSE circumstances are due to the ABUSE being doled out by Idiots.

gabosaurus
06-06-2021, 08:42 PM
Just the kind of thread I expected from a guy who is so relationship challenged that he obtained a subservient partner off the internet. This is the guy who won't allow his partner to answer the door or talk to anyone in public. I have met Muslims who were more tolerant of their spouses. -------------------> By the way, the proper description for tailfins is INCEL.

Abbey Marie
06-07-2021, 08:07 AM
Just the kind of thread I expected from a guy who is so relationship challenged that he obtained a subservient partner off the internet. This is the guy who won't allow his partner to answer the door or talk to anyone in public. I have met Muslims who were more tolerant of their spouses. -------------------> By the way, the proper description for tailfins is INCEL.

If only those women in the video had some debate skills. The guy had so many illogical points they could have countered, but I’m sure he chooses his guests carefully to avoid that.

Anyway, because of your comment, I just waded through a sad Wiki article on Incels. The absolutely delicious irony of it all is this: by focusing their energy and lives on how much they despise us women, these “men” end up giving us give incredible power over them. The very thing they least want to happen, lol.

And I am once again reminded how wonderful it is to go through life with a partner with whom I share mutual love and respect, and hopefully have Christ at the center. If all I could manage to do with my soul and my energy was to focus on bitterness and hatred, I’d be better off dead. Seriously. Better dead than to pass on such crap to my children.

Oh, and one last thing. By watching the dynamic between my mom and dad, I recognized as a young teen that it is important for a woman to be able to support herself. And if I needed any convincing on that point, the moron in the video clinches it.

jimnyc
06-07-2021, 11:38 AM
Cool has nothing to do with it. It boils down to seeing things how they really are. It's boils down to not living with adverse circumstances.

That's one thing that never ceases to amaze me: How many people volunteer to live in adverse circumstances. That's not just in relationships, but in employment, finances, housing and other parts of their lives.

Let me ask you a serious question. I know it's personal so you don't have to if you don't want to, but you brought up the marriage/relationship stuff. Just curious.

Do you have compromise in your marriage? You know, you deal with tough stuff sometimes and at other times she does? Do you honor and treasure your wife and take traditional vows seriously? Are you a traditionalist when it comes to marriage? Do all you expect of your wife - do you return it in full? You don't have to answer, I'm just trying to understand.

gabosaurus
06-07-2021, 01:42 PM
Tailfins, do you allow your partner to make decisions? My husband defers to me on parenting, I defer to him on finances. A real marriage is a 50-50 partnership. I have always taken our marriage vows very seriously. Especially "until death do us part." :cool:

Gunny
06-07-2021, 09:22 PM
As I suspected, a no-win thread :laugh:

Gunny
06-07-2021, 10:31 PM
Been LMAO since I saw this.

In this day and age, the very nanosecond the male brings sex into an argument, it's over for his dumb ass. There is no mathematical equation where he gets to win. You suck, or you suck more:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
06-08-2021, 08:51 AM
Been LMAO since I saw this.

In this day and age, the very nanosecond the male brings sex into an argument, it's over for his dumb ass. There is no mathematical equation where he gets to win. You suck, or you suck more:laugh2:

This is true, at least in this country. Others are very different. And this is guaranteed to drive Incels crazy.

SassyLady
06-09-2021, 02:11 AM
I never needed a man to take care of me ...so I never "traded" sex for security. Did I want sex with my partner? Of course! However, I never would have tolerated a man telling me that if I didn't feel like having sex I would be kicked out. There was never a "power" differential in my relationships. We were equals.

Unless, of course, I needed him to grab the neighbor's vicious pitbull and throw it back over the fence ... my shooting it would have caused problems with neighbors. Trust me .. I had it under control but his stepping in was a total turn on. I have many stories like this. Watching them ranching, racing cars and boats, building me a house, washing my car, sew a Halloween costume for the kids, teach me to scuba dive, etc. My men did things to turn me on and it wasn't the size of their wallet.

Sex should not be a bartering tool. And, I think it demeans a relationship to treat it that way.

gabosaurus
06-09-2021, 12:59 PM
I never needed a man to take care of me ...so I never "traded" sex for security. Did I want sex with my partner? Of course! However, I never would have tolerated a man telling me that if I didn't feel like having sex I would be kicked out. There was never a "power" differential in my relationships. We were equals. Unless, of course, I needed him to grab the neighbor's vicious pitbull and throw it back over the fence ... my shooting it would have caused problems with neighbors. Trust me .. I had it under control but his stepping in was a total turn on. I have many stories like this. Watching them ranching, racing cars and boats, building me a house, washing my car, sew a Halloween costume for the kids, teach me to scuba dive, etc. My men did things to turn me on and it wasn't the size of their wallet. Sex should not be a bartering tool. And, I think it demeans a relationship to treat it that way. Agree 100 percent. Tell it like it is Sassy! :cheers2:

hjmick
06-09-2021, 03:06 PM
As I suspected, a no-win thread :laugh:

Have any of the threads tailfins has started with similar topics been winners?

By the way, that's a rhetorical question...

icansayit
06-09-2021, 05:48 PM
How comical it is to watch as somebody almost blindly, and seemingly Intentionally draw attention to their own stupidity. Then they become offended and can only fight back with more attempts to get more attention by showing even more Stupity.

(Not that anyone here is being spoken of in this thread)
https://7esl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Tongue-in-Cheek-1.jpg