PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else been sick?

Guernicaa
09-22-2007, 07:48 PM
I managed to pick up this really bad cold. I think it may be a sinus infection because its not going away. And DayQuil just makes me feel funny so I'm done taking that shit. Prolly take some NyQuil before I go to bed though.

Makes me sleep like a baby.:)

Said1
09-22-2007, 07:53 PM
I managed to pick up this really bad cold. I think it may be a sinus infection because its not going away. And DayQuil just makes me feel funny so I'm done taking that shit. Prolly take some NyQuil before I go to bed though.

Not me, but a lot at work are. This one girl makes me want to vomit with all the snot she keeps blowing out of her nose. And it's not like she's quiet about it, blowing her nose quietly and not making comments either. She should also pick one day during the week, and call it 'shower day'. She's soooo gross.

Abbey Marie
09-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Try TheraFlu. It works great and will definitely knock you out. The non-drowsy formula is good for day time.

Guernicaa
09-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Try TheraFlu. It works great and will definitely knock you out. The non-drowsy formula is good for day time.
Is that the stuff you mix with water?

LiberalNation
09-22-2007, 08:17 PM
I have sinus problems for near a month. Think it's alergies tho.

09-22-2007, 08:39 PM
yeah. ive actually been asleep most of the day. quite honestly ive never slept as long as i have today. granted i was awake for about an hour or two earlier this morning but other than that i was asleep for nearly 18 hours. Im still tired.

5stringJeff
09-22-2007, 09:27 PM
It's a college thing. 50 thousand people go all over the place for the summer, then converge back on campus in September to spread their germs. Happened to me four yeras straight.

Abbey Marie
09-22-2007, 09:30 PM
Is that the stuff you mix with water?

Yes, that's it. You mix it in a cup of boiling water. Come to think of it, I guess it is more appealing on a cold winter day!

Yurt
09-22-2007, 09:36 PM
It's a college thing. 50 thousand people go all over the place for the summer, then converge back on campus in September to spread their germs. Happened to me four yeras straight.

Yup.

My advice, DO NOT shake hands. The japanese have many things right, this is one. And my japanese school bud, never got sick. Neither did I, once I took his advice.......seriously.

You tell me.

Guernicaa
09-22-2007, 09:59 PM
NyQuil's been giving me gas. :laugh2:

No seriously. I woke up this morning and was about to shit my pants.

I've been taking way too much of it lately.

actsnoblemartin
09-22-2007, 11:45 PM
Hey, I hope you feel better brother.

CockySOB
09-23-2007, 08:51 AM
I assume you've been prescribed antibiotics for the infection? Make certain to continue taking your antibiotics for a week or so AFTER your infection seems to have gone away.

Trinity
09-23-2007, 09:06 AM
Yep the dreadful cold that seems to linger forever. My son had it first, then a week later I had it, and then my husband got it a couple of days after I did. That was about 3 weeks ago and it is still hanging on. Not nearly as bad as it was the first week just enough to be annoying now.