PDA

View Full Version : Fire this teacher

jimnyc
06-11-2021, 07:34 PM
What a lovely woman.

She goes all kinds of off on this kid because he asked a question. What a POS. Once again, click the link even if just to watch the 1 minute video.

---

“Straight Jerk!” – Teacher Berates 6th Grade Student Who Asked Why Straight Kids Weren’t Allowed to Have Her “Unicorn Cupcakes”

Springfield, MO – A Pershing middle school teacher abused and berated a child in her classroom for asking why straight kids weren’t allowed to have her “unicorn cupcakes.”

The abusive teacher screamed at the child and called him an “ignorant, straight jerk.”

When the child pushed back on her, she doubled down and called him a “dick,” “weasel” and “butthead.”

A video of the incident taken by a student was sent to Springfield’s Talk 104.1 host Nick Reed.

Nick Reed said the video has not been cut or edited but they blurred spots for the privacy of students.

https://i.imgur.com/WbAp28U.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/straight-jerk-teacher-berates-6th-grade-student-asked-straight-kids-werent-allowed-unicorn-cupcakes-video/

icansayit
06-11-2021, 07:43 PM
This nation has a TOTAL PLAGUE of MENTAL ILLNESS spreading without any way to stop it.

When the government decided to close Mental Hospitals, and Now Are Releasing Felon's, Murderers, and many other kinds of Convicts to get free. The BOILING POT has been bubbling until it's ready to explode.

And the really sad thing is. Democrats will do nothing about CRIME if it takes away VOTES. PERIOD!

Gunny
06-11-2021, 07:48 PM
Public schools were bad enough before they started pushing this fag shit in the classroom. It's not okay. Then to have some obviously politicized bitch go off on your 12 years old for daring to be normal?

A crosswalk and big f-ing truck comes to mind. I'm seriously sick of this shit with all these weirdos making the rules. Fucking useless faggots.

jimnyc
06-11-2021, 07:59 PM
Public schools were bad enough before they started pushing this fag shit in the classroom. It's not okay. Then to have some obviously politicized bitch go off on your 12 years old for daring to be normal?

A crosswalk and big f-ing truck comes to mind. I'm seriously sick of this shit with all these weirdos making the rules. Fucking useless faggots.

Quite frankly, if me, I would have just told her what she could do with her fruity cookies. I also bet she's one herself and bringing it to school. Just a hunch is all.

jimnyc
06-11-2021, 08:06 PM

Move the video to about 1:25 and let 'er rip!

(gotta watch on youtube apparently)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEhYLJJ5Vwk

Gunny
06-13-2021, 10:23 AM
Quite frankly, if me, I would have just told her what she could do with her fruity cookies. I also bet she's one herself and bringing it to school. Just a hunch is all.

I thought that was a given.

As a sort of aside: what statement does it make that it took a pandemic lockdown for parents, as well as others, to take a good look at what is happening in our public schools to our children?

Credit where it is due: Kathianne has been railing about it for years and I'll be the first to admit it didn't get but half my attention. Teaching is "brainwashing". Simple as that. The problem is what is being taught.