PDA

View Full Version : Some vaccinated and some not - enforcing at stores

jimnyc
06-14-2021, 08:39 PM
This is where I had a concern from the get go. So you have a mixed group of people coming in with vaccines. People fully vaccinated no longer need to wear a mask. And people not vaccinated still have to wear a mask. So how will they know their difference?

I heard talk of a vaccine passport, like a phone app you carry around. A lot of fighting back and that went nowhere. Right now everyone is more ore less guessing and using the honor system - or some places just still requiring a mask for everyone, and some places just nothing.

This is what can happen when you ask someone to wear a mask and they are in a foul mood. No reason to kill someone though, dang.

---

Cashier Shot, Killed After Asking Man To Wear Mask

A man opened fire and killed a female cashier Monday at a supermarket in DeKalb County, Georgia, after she asked him to put on a mask, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

Victor Lee Tucker, 30, shot the woman and then shot a retired DeKalb deputy who returned fire, Sheriff Melody Maddox said during a news conference, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

https://i.imgur.com/JDBIFoy.png

Maddox said the man shot the woman after getting into an argument “in reference to wearing a mask.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/14/cashier-shot-killed-mask-requirement-victor-lee-tucker/

Gunny
06-14-2021, 08:56 PM
Kind of had the same thought. You would default think no way. Not THAT important. There's always that one private...

revelarts
06-15-2021, 09:27 AM
http://video-images.vice.com/_uncategorized/1621597918958-screenshot-2021-05-21-at-103630.png

MtnBiker
06-15-2021, 09:56 AM
http://video-images.vice.com/_uncategorized/1621597918958-screenshot-2021-05-21-at-103630.png

Brilliant

Some things are and some thing are not. So, people are going to be compelled to provide proof they have been vaccinated for whatever various reasons. And in the view of those asking about a person being vaccinated either a person is or is not. However that standard is not applied in other areas, ie gender. I am going to be blunt. A person with a dick is a man. Bruce Jenner is a man, Richard (Racheal) Levine is a man. The left does a wonderful job and using language. Often examples like Bruce or Richard are said to "biological" males. The word "biological" is not needed. Some things are and some things are not. A man is man, a man is not a woman. Bruce Jenner is not a "biological" man identifying as a woman, Bruce is a man. Of course the left will never see it this way and of course they will only accept a person is vaccinated if they have been vaccinated.

Mika-El
06-15-2021, 02:19 PM
I am Canadian and just got my second Moderna shot. I am waiting to turn into a lizard. J has brought up a serious legal problem we have yet to tackle and sorry but the law professor in me will come out just a tad but please forgive me. As you may be aware in law, employers are absolutely responsible in law to keep their workplaces safe. That is the same in Canada and the US and in all Western state laws.

So this means if you want to return to work physically, how does your employer make sure you are not bringing Covid 19 virus with you if you had no shots? Its invisible. It does not necessarily have symptoms. So? Does the law require employers to make sure everyone has a vaccine certificate to get back to work or will the courts alleviate them of that responsibility?

How about the government with public places? Are they responsible for making sure people in public places are not contagious?

Interestingly our constitutions are different in many ways but identical on this issue. Both constitutions leave a door open if you can argue its in the best interests of the entire country's security or safety to impose a law that might otherwise infringe on individual rights. Would that argument be used to justify laws requiring vaccine passports/certificates?

People both sides of the border have strong opinions on this either way.

What about schools? Should people be able to send their kids to school without a vaccine certificate?

Man its a sticky issue. What I do with issues where no matter what you decide someone gets pissed off is to blame someone. So I will blame J for bringing up the topic lol. Its all his fault we got Covid 19. I tried blaming the Chinese government earlier for not having proper health regulations in their filthyfood markets but they told me to shut up and mind my own Western business.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2021, 02:36 PM
Brilliant

Some things are and some thing are not. So, people are going to be compelled to provide proof they have been vaccinated for whatever various reasons. And in the view of those asking about a person being vaccinated either a person is or is not. However that standard is not applied in other areas, ie gender. I am going to be blunt. A person with a dick is a man. Bruce Jenner is a man, Richard (Racheal) Levine is a man. The left does a wonderful job and using language. Often examples like Bruce or Richard are said to "biological" males. The word "biological" is not needed. Some things are and some things are not. A man is man, a man is not a woman. Bruce Jenner is not a "biological" man identifying as a woman, Bruce is a man. Of course the left will never see it this way and of course they will only accept a person is vaccinated if they have been vaccinated.

I am of a “developed Homo erectus” bloodline that identifies as a Homo Sapien
With strong almost Herculean gender biased issues. I like women, ice cream, tacos, BBQ, money and a nice shot of whiskey on cold mornings. I further identify as an old dog that has anger issues towards these jackasses that disturb me with their damn infantile ravings and idiotic blather.
My brilliantly devised current new identifying acronym is OLDDOGANDFU2.
Thank you for understanding and giving me special status to do as I damn well please whilst I withbthe upmost arrogance, audacity and blithering stupidity pretend to be godlike and seek to tell you how to think, live, act, copulate and in slavish worship bow down unto the infinite asshole that is me..

Signed,
Homoerectusintransition

Note: Please, please in your own godlike liberal state agree to my wishes and bow to kiss my ass.
Know that I come from the proud line of " Australopithecus afarensis" (great grand children of the ape- "erectusfruitus") and I damn sure still have
the first stone boomerang to prove it.

hjmick
06-15-2021, 02:53 PM
May Victor Tucker ride the needle and burn in Hell.

jimnyc
06-15-2021, 03:04 PM
I am Canadian and just got my second Moderna shot. I am waiting to turn into a lizard. J has brought up a serious legal problem we have yet to tackle and sorry but the law professor in me will come out just a tad but please forgive me. As you may be aware in law, employers are absolutely responsible in law to keep their workplaces safe. That is the same in Canada and the US and in all Western state laws.

So this means if you want to return to work physically, how does your employer make sure you are not bringing Covid 19 virus with you if you had no shots? Its invisible. It does not necessarily have symptoms. So? Does the law require employers to make sure everyone has a vaccine certificate to get back to work or will the courts alleviate them of that responsibility?

How about the government with public places? Are they responsible for making sure people in public places are not contagious?

Interestingly our constitutions are different in many ways but identical on this issue. Both constitutions leave a door open if you can argue its in the best interests of the entire country's security or safety to impose a law that might otherwise infringe on individual rights. Would that argument be used to justify laws requiring vaccine passports/certificates?

People both sides of the border have strong opinions on this either way.

What about schools? Should people be able to send their kids to school without a vaccine certificate?

Man its a sticky issue. What I do with issues where no matter what you decide someone gets pissed off is to blame someone. So I will blame J for bringing up the topic lol. Its all his fault we got Covid 19. I tried blaming the Chinese government earlier for not having proper health regulations in their filthyfood markets but they told me to shut up and mind my own Western business.

I can make a strong argument for either side of the equation. And in reality, I really don't see anyone wrong. Unfortunately though, business owners have an extra level to worry about - liability. If someone gets harmed on a business property, quite often the business will be held accountable. A typical slip and fall injury for example. Each business may have different things to watch out for that may hold them liable somehow in a lawsuit. Now we're talking infections though and I do think they reduces things.

For example, how much can someone hold accountable a grocery store, because they happened to get sick after visiting there? Proving it would be difficult, but folks usually don't have an expectation at a certain level. Whereas a doctors office or a hospital, where someone may be much more exposed to infection, where they do expect a certain level of cleanliness and free from infections and stuff the best they can. Especially if talking an OR for an example. And/or someone admitted to the hospital, that may be compromised in some manner, expecting to be kept safe.

But the majority of businesses that we all may visit usually don't give us that same expectations.

And then what about an employer in an office building? Would someone normally expect to be virus/bacteria/infection free? I doubt it. So I don't think many will get away with "requiring" vaccines or find a new job. But suppose for a moment you are a surgeon? You're taking a risk on opening bodies up and possibly exposing someone in that way.

And then next, do/should folks have to prove they have been vaccinated, at every last place they go? As in the so called vaccine passports? I don't like that idea. Maybe when traveling to another state or country, as that is then up to the destination.

Public places, folks should have zero expectations IMO.

Then the law. I don't think the law addresses much of this right now. Great to have you here as this has been a long held discussion, on what is and what isn't legal, constitutional & how much will be going to the courts eventually to be settled for the future. I guess right now everything is civil based and civil actions. (non legal horrible description).

--

On a separate note, let me ask you - what about people that were ultimately arrested for a mandate of not wearing a mask, or being out in public, or being at a park. Will any of that hold up in court? Any of those folks have any recourse? Or worse, for example, a bar owner closed down and seemingly harassed, and ultimately with unbelievable fines?