PDA

View Full Version : Another Weiner in New York

jimnyc
06-19-2021, 02:35 PM
Normally when people are busted in such sticky situations, they lie and deny away. They were hacked. They are photoshopped.

But not if you're a Weiner in New York.

You can visit the below link for an image of him, almost nude, nipples clamped together, gagged and having who only knows what else done to him. Apparently a video too, but I'll take their word on that one!

Contrary to my popular beliefs about lying, perhaps there is an acceptable time to do so. And this was surely one of them! He could have claimed it wasn't him, that he was a drunken idiot and his friends did this to him & maybe what another Weiner did and claim he's getting help for his desires.

Not this guy. He's into it and proud of it. :rolleyes:

And he tries to lump himself in with other young people doing stupid stuff and finding themselves online. Sure, we all had our pics out there of our nipples clamped. :rolleyes:

I think his chances just went from 0.7% to about 0.0%

---

Manhattan City Council candidate caught with dominatrix in leaked video

It’s a late-breaking case of electoral bondage.

Zack Weiner, 26, a City Council candidate running in Manhattan, has found his campaign tied up after video of him enjoying a sadomasochism session found its way onto Twitter.

“My magnificent domme friend played with Upper West Side city council candidate Zack Weiner and I’m the only one who has the footage,” reads a tweet from the anonymous account which posted the video last week.

The footage — flagged to The Post by Weiner’s own campaign manager — shows a gagged Weiner, unable to speak, subjecting himself to various abuses by a leather-bound woman who pours wax on him and clips his nipples with clothespins.

The footage was filmed at Parthenon studio in Midtown — which is known for its high-quality BDSM dungeons.

In a call with The Post, Weiner confirmed it was him in the video and said the footage was made about 18 months ago with a former girlfriend he met during a Halloween party in 2019.

“I didn’t want anyone to see that, but here we are. I am not ashamed of the private video circulating of me on Twitter. This was a recreational activity that I did with my friend at the time, for fun. Like many young people, I have grown into a world where some of our most private moments have been documented online.” Weiner said in a statement.

“I am a proud BDSMer. I like BDSM activity,” Weiner told The Post. He refused to name the woman in the video and said he had no idea how on earth the footage surfaced.

“It’s definitely a violation of trust,” he added.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2021/06/19/nyc-council-candidate-caught-with-dominatrix-in-leaked-bdsm-video/

darin
06-21-2021, 09:10 AM
I kind of hate that anyone cared enough to bring this out into the open. It's the guy's business. I mean, pretty much all of NYC is into that but worse! They keep paying their governments to harm them. Literally harm them.

gabosaurus
06-21-2021, 11:46 AM
You would be surprised how many political figures have a kinky side to them. I think it is a side effect of wanting and/or achieving power. There have been multiple reports written about the "underground sex" industries in DC and NYC. There are high priced prostitution and dominatrix services in both. One madame said that if the account books kept by her or other agencies were exposed, half the government might have to resign. It is fairly wide spread.

hjmick
06-21-2021, 03:07 PM
To each his or her own...

Mika-El
06-21-2021, 04:36 PM
Is it just me or did anyone notice this guys name is WIENER.