PDA

View Full Version : Unexpectedly

Kathianne
06-23-2021, 01:34 PM
US Military on high alert as Taliban has taken over more than a dozen districts in past 24 hours.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2021, 01:51 PM
US Military on high alert as Taliban has taken over more than a dozen districts in past 24 hours.

Was not unexpected, to any that understands the nature of that enemy- the Taliban.
Maybe it was --unexpected-- by the idiot dems and the idiot Biden.. Or maybe it was planned by the idiot dems and the idiot Biden...--Tyr

Kathianne
06-23-2021, 02:00 PM
Was not unexpected, to any that understands the nature of that enemy- the Taliban.
Maybe it was --unexpected-- by the idiot dems and the idiot Biden.. Or maybe it was planned by the idiot dems and the idiot Biden...--Tyr
The title was sarcasm.

Idea was Trump's, execution is on Biden. We still have troops there and thousands of interpreters and others that have helped over 2 decades.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2021, 02:52 PM
The title was sarcasm.

Idea was Trump's, execution is on Biden. We still have troops there and thousands of interpreters and others that have helped over 2 decades.

Idea was bad= execution of the idea -even worse.
So both men made a huge error in judgment, imho.
That seems to be a recurring theme in our modern government.
Go fight, sacrifice billions in wealth, far more in deaths and injuries and then later cut and run away.
Does not matter who authors it- the damn TRAGEDY AND SHAME OF IT IS THE LIVES SACRIFICED AND THEN WE GIVE IT ALL BACK TO THE EVIL FORCES...
WAR is bad enough, without such insanity of wasting all those lives lost..-Tyr

icansayit
06-23-2021, 04:34 PM
Like other veterans. None of us want to fight in any war. So Lincoln said it best...

https://i0.wp.com/quoteideas.com/wp-content/uploads/Best-abraham-lincon-quotes-sayings-thoughts-12.jpg?resize=500%2C500&ssl=1

Kathianne
06-23-2021, 07:27 PM
Idea was bad= execution of the idea -even worse.
So both men made a huge error in judgment, imho.
That seems to be a recurring theme in our modern government.
Go fight, sacrifice billions in wealth, far more in deaths and injuries and then later cut and run away.
Does not matter who authors it- the damn TRAGEDY AND SHAME OF IT IS THE LIVES SACRIFICED AND THEN WE GIVE IT ALL BACK TO THE EVIL FORCES...
WAR is bad enough, without such insanity of wasting all those lives lost..-Tyr

We were supposed to get taliban controlled and al queda killed. Vietnam, again. Politicians

Gunny
06-23-2021, 08:27 PM
Like other veterans. None of us want to fight in any war. So Lincoln said it best...

https://i0.wp.com/quoteideas.com/wp-content/uploads/Best-abraham-lincon-quotes-sayings-thoughts-12.jpg?resize=500%2C500&ssl=1

Speaking for myself, getting shot at sucks. I imagine getting shot at for nothing sucks more.

Gunny
06-23-2021, 09:04 PM
Question is: What's the "Commander in Chief " going to do? Besides soil himself.

Have to forgive my ignorance. The MSM here is more concerned with bashing Abbott and ERCOT.

Kathianne
06-25-2021, 08:42 AM
Question is: What's the "Commander in Chief " going to do? Besides soil himself.

Have to forgive my ignorance. The MSM here is more concerned with bashing Abbott and ERCOT.

(Sarcasm coming, again):

Unexpectedly we, or rather our troops and people who helped them will be getting this:

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/06/25/residual-us-force-to-be-left-in-afghanistan-n398883

Somehow I expect we'll be seeing more unforseen events. I'm feeling sick, angry, and very sad.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-25-2021, 10:21 AM
(Sarcasm coming, again):

Unexpectedly we, or rather our troops and people who helped them will be getting this:

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/06/25/residual-us-force-to-be-left-in-afghanistan-n398883

Somehow I expect we'll be seeing more unforseen events. I'm feeling sick, angry, and very sad.

Does not matter to the dems or to Biden how bad this move turns out to be.
They always have a way to blame it on Republicans and/or Trump.
For as a political party they do not give a damn how many of our troops must needlessly die-
if it serves their own personal careers, dem party's political agenda and provides a way to blame the Republicans on the catastrphic results..
So far 6 decades have shown they have perfected that means- thanks to mainstream media, and the dem/liberal destroyed public education system.
Logic, truth and sane reasoning have been (and yet still are), so vilified as to be damned six ways from Sunday...
These people, these dems are historically proven again and again to be tried and true traitors... A solid gold fact..-m:salute:--Tyr

Gunny
06-26-2021, 09:42 PM
(Sarcasm coming, again):

No one ever thinks this crap through BEFOREHAND. Like it's supposed to be. At this point, we should pull everything we have out this second. Being us, and if Nam was any indicator, couple of million refugees will come with. Who knows on that last though given current US Gov't "leadership". I include in that Trump pulling the rug from under the Kurds and Congressional Dems screwing Israel.

We went in to Afghanistan to punish the Taliban for aiding bin Laden. They've been punished. bin Laden is dead. We either unload on their asses and kick them back to the Stone Age that was the Stone Age before the one they're living in, to include pursuing them WHERE EVER; or, pack our trash and leave now. No reason to hang around and talk. Just go. Tell them if they f*ck around and piss us off again, we'll come back, blow up all their shit again and occupy their country for 20 more years.