PDA

View Full Version : Arizona audit completed

jimnyc
06-26-2021, 03:14 PM
So they counted 2.1 million ballots and went over the paper and machines and many other things. Now the report gets written up and apparently expected to be delivered to the Arizona senate sometime Monday afternoon I read?

Some were already discrediting the folks left and right, so no matter the results, they could do the same. Depends on what and if anything is found, and if so, how many discrepancies?

This will be interesting, but not sure where it would go, even if anything large were proven. :dunno:

Anyone got any thoughts on this whole process, and where it may go starting Monday?

icansayit
06-26-2021, 03:20 PM
Anyone remember what the Obama Justice Department, James Comey, Eric Holder, Robert Mueller did to INDICT Hillary Clinton????

How should we expect..the NOW Obama 3RD TERM Sleepy Joe Justice Department to act?????

NOTHING FROM NOTHING.....STILL WILL EQUAL NOTHING.

It will take an ACT OF CONGRESS to do anything LEGAL....Ooop's....I FORGOT. The White House, and Both Chambers of Congress are under SCHUMER and PELOSI rules.

In answering the question. "NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!" Since the Crooks control the Jail!

Gunny
06-26-2021, 10:02 PM
Anyone remember what the Obama Justice Department, James Comey, Eric Holder, Robert Mueller did to INDICT Hillary Clinton????

How should we expect..the NOW Obama 3RD TERM Sleepy Joe Justice Department to act?????

NOTHING FROM NOTHING.....STILL WILL EQUAL NOTHING.

It will take an ACT OF CONGRESS to do anything LEGAL....Ooop's....I FORGOT. The White House, and Both Chambers of Congress are under SCHUMER and PELOSI rules.

In answering the question. "NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!" Since the Crooks control the Jail!It never was going anywhere but where it is. Nowhere. Both sides will still accuse the other and the report itself might find some "irregularities" (no way couldn't), but nothing out of the ordinary or that would lead to any finding of tampering.

Sound about right? Or do I need to work a little more on my bureaucratic non-answer?:laugh:

Russ
06-27-2021, 08:02 PM
I don't know that widespread ballot fraud occurred, but I definitely think they can't know that it didn't occur. At least they can't know it didn't occur with the cursory level of investigations that have gone on.

I also believe that if an investigation or recount did start to stumble upon evidence of widespread ballot fraud that a lot of people would be willing to do a lot of desperate things to prevent that story from getting out. Possibly both parties would prefer that that kind of story never got out, due to the possible disastrous effects it would have on the legitimacy of American elections. Evidence of fraud might get used by Republicans to force Dems to shut up about their ridiculous "voter suppression" conspiracy stories about the state laws that are merely putting state elections back to the way they were before the pandemic.

darin
06-28-2021, 01:03 PM
I believe there was wide-spread vote-counting fraud and wide-spread fraudulent votes. Wide spread to the tune of millions of votes.

SassyLady
06-28-2021, 04:18 PM
A lot of people in Arizona believe Sinema won through fraud. McSally was already in DC for orientation when the votes just kept trickling in. Ballot harvesting was the rumor. So, is not hard to believe fraud happened in 2020. How much remains to be seen.