PDA

View Full Version : Btw, Happy Anniversary

jimnyc
06-29-2021, 10:52 AM
That's what the wifey said to me after many things today. Went out a few times and back, then helping her in the yard, then with dog, then cleaning supplies for her car. Then out of nowhere as I came up the stairs, she was like "Btw, happy anniversary" and caught me by surprise. But not too much as I was aware it was coming. But then with a planned dental appointment today and other things coming up, I simply forgot. Luckily she did too, before she remembered, I think.

Damn, today marks 27 years since I was on our 4th day in our trip to St. Lucia, the day we got married along the beach in Castries, St. Lucia. That trip remains vividly in my memories!

Can't believe I'm now going gray and we're still here so many years later. And to think the amount of times I think she tried to ditch me, lose me, offend me & leave me behind places, I always came back and found her! :laugh:

Abbey Marie
06-29-2021, 11:32 AM
And many, many more, Jim!

icansayit
06-29-2021, 01:38 PM
Good to see you both reaching this goal. Personally, I don't remember our 27th.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/Tj41IL7oQMm2XCRUok/200.gif

Gunny
06-29-2021, 01:48 PM
That's what the wifey said to me after many things today. Went out a few times and back, then helping her in the yard, then with dog, then cleaning supplies for her car. Then out of nowhere as I came up the stairs, she was like "Btw, happy anniversary" and caught me by surprise. But not too much as I was aware it was coming. But then with a planned dental appointment today and other things coming up, I simply forgot. Luckily she did too, before she remembered, I think.

Damn, today marks 27 years since I was on our 4th day in our trip to St. Lucia, the day we got married along the beach in Castries, St. Lucia. That trip remains vividly in my memories!

Can't believe I'm now going gray and we're still here so many years later. And to think the amount of times I think she tried to ditch me, lose me, offend me & leave me behind places, I always came back and found her! :laugh:Happy anniversary and don't kid yourself. She knew what day it was when her eyelids popped open :)

Kathianne
06-29-2021, 01:54 PM
Happy Anniversary!

NightTrain
06-29-2021, 02:20 PM
Happy Anniversary, buddy!

MtnBiker
06-29-2021, 03:16 PM
That’s wonderful, 27 years! Hope you and your bride have a great day.

SassyLady
06-29-2021, 05:44 PM
Congratulations Jim! :cheers2:

27 years years is awesome. To be together that long means you guys must like each other above and beyond loving each other!

Cheers to many more!

Mr. P
06-29-2021, 06:03 PM
:2up:

darin
06-30-2021, 10:12 AM
Cheers!! All the best, and here's to 27 more!

tailfins
06-30-2021, 02:57 PM

Can't believe I'm now going gray and we're still here so many years later. And to think the amount of times I think she tried to ditch me, lose me, offend me & leave me behind places, I always came back and found her! :laugh:

When she handed you the keys as you were going up the stairs, were they for your new pickup or your new convertible?