PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Jim!

NightTrain
07-01-2021, 11:58 AM
Hope you have a wonderful day, my friend! :beer:

Kathianne
07-01-2021, 12:02 PM

Thanks for catching! Seriously I woke this morning thinking there was a birthday today, just could not recall whose. I went to my personal calendar and there were 8 birthdays marked. None on the first!

Have a wonderful day, Jim! And an even better year!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-01-2021, 12:03 PM
Happy birthday my friend!- :beer: :beer:

Remember, if ya eat too much cake you get a bellyache....;)--Tyr

icansayit
07-01-2021, 01:33 PM
AGAIN???? This kind of stuff seems to happen every year around this time!

https://i.gifer.com/3KJ.gif

Gunny
07-01-2021, 02:06 PM
Thanks for catching! Seriously I woke this morning thinking there was a birthday today, just could not recall whose. I went to my personal calendar and there were 8 birthdays marked. None on the first!

Have a wonderful day, Jim! And an even better year!If we keep ignoring ours and psoting his, he'll be caught up in no time :)

Happy birthday, knucklehead :)

darin
07-01-2021, 02:47 PM
Cheers, Jim!! Have the BEST day!

NT'sGirl
07-01-2021, 03:50 PM
Happy Birthday I will drink some fireball to help you celebrate

MtnBiker
07-01-2021, 08:14 PM
Hey Happy Birthday Jim! An anniversary and birthday in the same week, whoa you’re a busy guy. Hope you have a good one. :beer:

Abbey Marie
07-01-2021, 08:16 PM
Happy, happy birthday Jim! Hope it was a great one!

:beer:
:dance:

SassyLady
07-01-2021, 11:44 PM
Happy Birthday Jim! Hope you had a great day!
:cheers2:

Mika-El
07-02-2021, 10:14 AM
I found this picture of Jim :saluting2:. Why is he naked and saluting the flag? You Americans are wierd man. Happy B to Jim.

Abbey Marie
07-02-2021, 11:25 AM
I found this picture of Jim :saluting2:. Why is he naked and saluting the flag? You Americans are wierd man. Happy B to Jim.

That’s actually fairly typical for Jim.

;)

jimnyc
07-02-2021, 12:17 PM
Thanks much, everyone!!

I did in fact see all of the kind wishes yesterday and they all brought a smile to my face. I know the board reminds us all, but it's still great to see old friends remembering my birthday year after year with the wishes.

Sometimes a few seconds of niceness can change someone's day for the better. :thumb: :salute:

jimnyc
07-02-2021, 12:50 PM

Thanks, Rick! Save that beer and next time I'm up there you can pass it my way! :)

Have a wonderful day, Jim! And an even better year!

Thank you, Kath!!

Happy birthday my friend!- :beer: :beer:

Remember, if ya eat too much cake you get a bellyache....;)--Tyr

Thanks, Robert!

AGAIN???? This kind of stuff seems to happen every year around this time!

https://i.gifer.com/3KJ.gif

And every year you get me the nicest cakes!! Thanks, AT!!

If we keep ignoring ours and psoting his, he'll be caught up in no time :)

Happy birthday, knucklehead :)

Thanks Gunny!! https://i.imgur.com/Hlt4iga.jpg

Cheers, Jim!! Have the BEST day!

Thanks, Darin!!

Happy Birthday I will drink some fireball to help you celebrate

Oh yes, you will!! I promise I'll be back again someday, and I'll hold you to that!! Thanks, Sharon!!

Hey Happy Birthday Jim! An anniversary and birthday in the same week, whoa you’re a busy guy. Hope you have a good one. :beer:

Man, in 1994 when I got married, and my b-day was a few days earlier while vacationing in St. Lucia, now that was a busy guy! I was swimming, scuba diving, drinking, hiking, drinking, getting tanned, drinking, getting married, getting drunk, blowing up a condom on my own head, through my nose, drinking, tennis, volleyball, drinking....

But now they are just minor hiccups. Happy anniversary and happy birthday and that's about it! :(

Happy, happy birthday Jim! Hope it was a great one!

:beer:
:dance:

Thanks, Abs!!! One of these years we gotta finally meet for a beer or coffee or just to chill for awhile!

Happy Birthday Jim! Hope you had a great day!
:cheers2:

Thank you, Sassy!!

Always! I'm very fond of Old Glory! Even if after too much :alcoholic:

Thank you!!

And thanks everyone!!