PDA

View Full Version : Biden Refuses To Answer ‘Negative’ Questions During Holiday Weekend After Getting Pre

Gunny
07-02-2021, 07:41 PM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 2:20 PM PT – Friday, July 2, 2021Joe Biden ducked behind the Fourth of July weekend to avoid taking questions on Afghanistan. During a press conference on Friday, Biden was asked a question about the state of Afghanistan after U.S. troops vacated a main military base in the country.
Biden claimed he would address the Afghanistan situation next week and went on to cite the upcoming holiday weekend.
“I’m not going to answer any more questions on Afghanistan. Look, it’s Fourth of July,” he expressed. “I’m concerned that you guys are asking me questions that I’ll answer next week, but it’s the holiday weekend and I’m going to celebrate it. There’s great things happening.”

All U.S. troops vacated Bagram Air Base on Friday, which has been the epicenter of U.S. military forces within Afghanistan for nearly 20 years. The complete drawdown of U.S. forces from Afghanistan has been set to be carried out by the end of August.
Biden went on to say he “wants to talk about happy things” and changed the subject to economic strength, job numbers and a lower nationwide COVID-19 death rate.
https://www.oann.com/biden-refuses-to-answer-negative-questions-during-holiday-weekend-after-getting-pressed-on-afghanistan/

Just wow :smoke:

Don't bother me with unimportant shit like Afghanistan while I'm planning my 4th of July barbeque :rolleyes: This assclown is unreal.

Abbey Marie
07-02-2021, 10:33 PM
What a total jerk.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-03-2021, 05:25 AM
What a total jerk.

Yet we are told this guy received more votes than the demigod obama....
and his election was not fraught with illegal activities that always increased his vote count.
and they have a great bargain on prime ocean front property in Kansas for sale too.....--Tyr