PDA

View Full Version : Antifa Attacking Protesters at Spa

jimnyc
07-03-2021, 05:21 PM
If the police aren't going to do anything about these scumbags attacking and harassing others, then I hope a large gang of folks consistently invade everything they do & every single time they get out of line - beat the ever loving crap out of them. They deserve it many times over IMO. They aren't going around anywhere for a cause or to help anyone or to properly protest. They want anarchy and nothing more than to act out as hooligans of some sort. And they're all little dirtbags that wouldn't hold a prayer without their other 50 weenie friends with them.

That's not even getting into a guy freely walking around in a spa with his damn penis hanging out for all the ladies and younger gals/girls to see. Makes me sick thinking about it.

Gotta see and watch all the twitter posted BS of them harassing and pushing folks around. And then the spa defending themselves against the guy in the ladies area, because he identifies as a woman. :rolleyes:

---

Antifa Attacking Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’

Antifa is currently attacking protesters at the Korean spa in California that allowed a biological male customer to flash their penis at women and girls because of their “gender identity.”

Among those attacked by the militant leftists, so far, include a woman, a journalist, a preacher and a Latino couple.

A video of an outraged woman confronting the staff at Wi Spa in Los Angeles about the naked man walking around in the women’s changing room went viral last week.

“What sexual orientation? I see a d**k! It lets me know he’s a man. … He is not a female!” the woman replied, as the staff told her the person identifies as a woman. “It’s OK for a man to go into the women’s section, show his penis around the other women — young little girls, underage? … Wi Spa condones that — is that what you’re saying?”

Following the video going viral, a protest was planned at the spa for July 3. It began peacefully, with protesters defending the privacy and rights of women and girls on one side of the street and Antifa on the other.

It became violent when Antifa crossed the street and began assaulting the protesters.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/happening-now-antifa-attacking-protesters-spa-allowed-customer-flash-penis-little-girls-gender-identity-video/

Gunny
07-04-2021, 08:08 PM
So who's doing anything about it? One Nation where roughly 20% are disfranchising the 80% simply because no one that can will stand up and call bullshit and put a stop to it.

An identifiable, mobile bad of thugs moving from hot spot to hot spot with little to no recrimination. They're not a terrorist organization. Only vets who dare question the US Government are :rolleyes:

Kathianne
07-05-2021, 01:29 AM
If the police aren't going to do anything about these scumbags attacking and harassing others, then I hope a large gang of folks consistently invade everything they do & every single time they get out of line - beat the ever loving crap out of them. They deserve it many times over IMO. They aren't going around anywhere for a cause or to help anyone or to properly protest. They want anarchy and nothing more than to act out as hooligans of some sort. And they're all little dirtbags that wouldn't hold a prayer without their other 50 weenie friends with them.

That's not even getting into a guy freely walking around in a spa with his damn penis hanging out for all the ladies and younger gals/girls to see. Makes me sick thinking about it.

Gotta see and watch all the twitter posted BS of them harassing and pushing folks around. And then the spa defending themselves against the guy in the ladies area, because he identifies as a woman. :rolleyes:

---

Antifa Attacking Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’

Antifa is currently attacking protesters at the Korean spa in California that allowed a biological male customer to flash their penis at women and girls because of their “gender identity.”

Among those attacked by the militant leftists, so far, include a woman, a journalist, a preacher and a Latino couple.

A video of an outraged woman confronting the staff at Wi Spa in Los Angeles about the naked man walking around in the women’s changing room went viral last week.

“What sexual orientation? I see a d**k! It lets me know he’s a man. … He is not a female!” the woman replied, as the staff told her the person identifies as a woman. “It’s OK for a man to go into the women’s section, show his penis around the other women — young little girls, underage? … Wi Spa condones that — is that what you’re saying?”

Following the video going viral, a protest was planned at the spa for July 3. It began peacefully, with protesters defending the privacy and rights of women and girls on one side of the street and Antifa on the other.

It became violent when Antifa crossed the street and began assaulting the protesters.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/happening-now-antifa-attacking-protesters-spa-allowed-customer-flash-penis-little-girls-gender-identity-video/
If the right equivalent attacked a group of left protesters, they'd be charged, make no mistake.

Many DA's are affiliated with Soro's backed money. It's they who chooses who's prosecuted and with what charges. I'd expect to see terrorism linked charges. Good luck keeping your job with that.

Gunny
07-05-2021, 04:48 PM
If the right equivalent attacked a group of left protesters, they'd be charged, make no mistake.

Many DA's are affiliated with Soro's backed money. It's they who chooses who's prosecuted and with what charges. I'd expect to see terrorism linked charges. Good luck keeping your job with that.

Gun-toting, violent, right wing conspiracy theorists, a sleeper cell to tht "Insurrection ".

SassyLady
07-05-2021, 06:22 PM
Those that have stood up to the punks are deemed white supremacists and they pose the biggest threat to America. Like the Proud Boys (which have POC members), Oath Keeprrs, etc.

11 men were arrested couple days ago for being in the breakdown lane. Cop noticed they were armed and called in backup when the men dispersed into the woods. No shots fired, however, this was said about the incident.

"But the quick, down and dirty observation (is that) their actions have had a significant impact on the motoring public, particularly given that this is a holiday weekend."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/two-arrested-armed-militia-group-stands-off-with-police-closes-highway-near-2021-07-03/

Why isn't this reasoning used for those times the BLM or Antifa shut down traffic?

Gunny
07-06-2021, 12:00 PM
Those that have stood up to the punks are deemed white supremacists and they pose the biggest threat to America. Like the Proud Boys (which have POC members), Oath Keeprrs, etc.

11 men were arrested couple days ago for being in the breakdown lane. Cop noticed they were armed and called in backup when the men dispersed into the woods. No shots fired, however, this was said about the incident.

[/FONT][/COLOR]https://www.reuters.com/world/us/two-arrested-armed-militia-group-stands-off-with-police-closes-highway-near-2021-07-03/

Why isn't this reasoning used for those times the BLM or Antifa shut down traffic? [/FONT][/COLOR]You would be comparing a place where law enforcement is allowed to enforce the law with ones that don't.

I have no problem with some old-fashioned, redneck, vigilante justice being delivered in cases like this.