PDA

View Full Version : Cori Bush on the 4th of July

jimnyc
07-04-2021, 02:35 PM
This is a woman in congress. Supposedly representing folks in Missouri & also supposedly is/was a nurse and a pastor.

This is a woman that tends to sick people? And she spreads her 'message' as a pastor?

She has made claims about racist doctors when she gave birth, and other black women too. And she came into politics due to the issues in Ferguson. Of course the cops were racist there too.

And along with quite a long list of her BS, it's clear that she brought her racism to congress.

I think she can take her twitter message and shove it right up her ass.

https://i.imgur.com/TJ28phm.png

Mr. P
07-04-2021, 03:02 PM
I guess Cori Bush was lead to Congress in chains while being whipped every step of the way to serve her white oppressors without compensation.

She's a MORON like AOC + all the other MORONS !!!

So much more to say, but I need to tend the BBQ.

Just sayin

icansayit
07-04-2021, 03:35 PM
Like every other day since she became a permanent VICTIM in America. She OVERDOSED on her Govt. supply of FREE STUPID PILLS, and when that didn't work fast enough. She OVERDOSED ON IGNORANT PILLS. And when that didn't work. SHE DRANK THE ENTIRE "DNC" Supply of "TDS KOOL-AID" pumped directly from the Washington Sewage Plant that feeds the SWAMP.

Otherwise. She better renew her membership in BLM before they find out she's dumber than all of them.

jimnyc
07-05-2021, 12:56 PM
And yes, Donalds is black, and sees things much differently.

I'm convinced some of these people are simply filled with hate, racists themselves and angry.

---

GOP Rep. Donalds Slams ‘Outlandish,’ ‘Ridiculous’ Cori Bush July 4 Tweet: ‘Flies in the Face of the Reality’

Monday, Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) took aim at his colleague Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) for her Fourth of July tweet claiming Independence Day is about freedom for whites, while black people “still aren’t free.”

Donalds said on Fox News Channel’s “America’s Newsroom” that the tweet is “outlandish” and “ridiculous,” adding it “flies in the face of reality.” He argued black people have been free in America since 1865 and no other country has allowed them to achieve as much wealth as the United States.

“My reaction is I just shake my head and move on. What Cori tweeted was ridiculous,” Donalds declared. “First of all, yes, July 4, Independence Day, is to celebrate the freedom of this nation from British tyranny. That is the purpose of the celebration. We should all celebrate that. Number two, black people are free in America. That is what has happened since 1865. That is the state of play in 2021 America. So, I look at her tweet, I shake my head, I don’t agree, and to be truthful, most black people just don’t agree with that. And most people don’t agree with that. We live in the greatest country in the world. More black people have accomplished and achieved more wealth here in the United States than any other country in the world. We should actually celebrate that and celebrate, frankly, the birth of the greatest nation man has ever known.”

“Everybody knows it is outlandish. It is ridiculous. That tweet just makes no sense at all. It flies in the face of the reality that the vast majority of Americans — frankly all Americans — see every single day,” he added.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/05/gop-rep-donalds-slams-outlandish-ridiculous-cori-bush-july-4-tweet-flies-in-the-face-of-the-reality/

Mr. P
07-05-2021, 02:33 PM
The truth is, these are the NEW RACE baiters. Jackson and Sharpton are now washed up. Someone has just gotta set up, I guess.

Gotta keep the BS going.

Just sayin