PDA

View Full Version : Ever the "Ally" US does it Again

Gunny
07-08-2021, 12:57 PM
So, China is punishing Australia for daring pursue an investigation into COVID. Somebody's still got some balls at least. In reprisal, China has stopped buying coal, among other things, from Australia.

Why? Because Russia and the UNITED STATES jumped right in to fill China's coal void. The Dems have done everything possible to kill our coal industry they first supported by unionizing it; yet, we have surplus coal to export? Not to mention just saying F-U to Australia, an alleged military, global and ideological ally in favor of a military, global and ideological enemy.

There are a LOT of people in this country that need a stiff-ass cup of coffee and a swift kick in the ass.

SassyLady
07-08-2021, 01:05 PM
When did COMMIN SENSE die?

LongTermGuy
07-08-2021, 09:09 PM
When did COMMIN SENSE die?

On topic..Concerning Austraila .....when this guy left...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5y_9JJX0AIIbFx?format=jpg&name=small

And the leftist / Communist... puppet Masters put this guy in:

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.7hWNem22bfRyCr96gRsCrAHaEI&pid=Api&P=0&w=318&h=179
https://freedomwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Biden-Obamas-Puppet.jpg

icansayit
07-08-2021, 09:34 PM
So, China is punishing Australia for daring pursue an investigation into COVID. Somebody's still got some balls at least. In reprisal, China has stopped buying coal, among other things, from Australia.

Why? Because Russia and the UNITED STATES jumped right in to fill China's coal void. The Dems have done everything possible to kill our coal industry they first supported by unionizing it; yet, we have surplus coal to export? Not to mention just saying F-U to Australia, an alleged military, global and ideological ally in favor of a military, global and ideological enemy.

There are a LOT of people in this country that need a stiff-ass cup of coffee and a swift kick in the ass.

But my take on it is...not so well accepted by the RIGHT TO LIFE people (of which I am one).

We should try REVERSE Psychology on the LIBERAL IDIOTS who want ABORTION and ROE V. WADE to remain legal.
My way is simple. SUPPORT THE DEMS as long as they allow ABORTIONS for DEMOCRATS. The Dems have been pushing for abortion to get rid of BLACK PEOPLE for years.
Which is why they have no qualms about Young Black Women (unmarried without a male) having access to ABORTION through PLANNED PARENTHOOD.

Let's just side with the DEMS on Abortion and THIN THEIR HERD of probable Dem Voters. AND I DON'T MEAN BLACK ONES!

Gunny
07-08-2021, 10:03 PM
But my take on it is...not so well accepted by the RIGHT TO LIFE people (of which I am one).

We should try REVERSE Psychology on the LIBERAL IDIOTS who want ABORTION and ROE V. WADE to remain legal.
My way is simple. SUPPORT THE DEMS as long as they allow ABORTIONS for DEMOCRATS. The Dems have been pushing for abortion to get rid of BLACK PEOPLE for years.
Which is why they have no qualms about Young Black Women (unmarried without a male) having access to ABORTION through PLANNED PARENTHOOD.

Let's just side with the DEMS on Abortion and THIN THEIR HERD of probable Dem Voters. AND I DON'T MEAN BLACK ONES!Kind of warped. I thought of it too :laugh2: