PDA

View Full Version : Australia shouldn’t ‘be lectured’ by countries like China, Russia, and Libya on human

Gunny
07-09-2021, 10:18 AM
Liberal MP Nicolle Flint says “you need to do a bit of research” to find out who is behind the complaints after the United Nations Human Rights Council criticised Australia’s criminal age, calling for it to be raised.
Ms Flint pointed out the UNHRC included notable humanitarian members such as China, Russia, and Libya.
“I’m not willing for Australia to be lectured by countries such as those,” she said.
“The age of responsibility here in Australia is the same as in the UK and New Zealand.
“Rather than lecturing countries, we should look at what has led kids to this situation and do our very best to help them.”
https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/australia-shouldnt-be-lectured-by-countries-like-china-russia-and-libya-on-human-rights/video/a96b1ed04cf72fca740505d9643ceaf6

The UN Human Rights Council has nothing better to do than criticize the "criminal age" of different nations? The "complaint" sounds like grasping at straws to deflect attention from the behaviors of those making the complaints.

Not to mention it's just none of their damned business. In case anyone has forgotten, the UN is really high on my list for complete and absolute defunding. What a phenominal waste of time and resources.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2021, 10:41 AM
https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/australia-shouldnt-be-lectured-by-countries-like-china-russia-and-libya-on-human-rights/video/a96b1ed04cf72fca740505d9643ceaf6

The UN Human Rights Council has nothing better to do than criticize the "criminal age" of different nations? The "complaint" sounds like grasping at straws to deflect attention from the behaviors of those making the complaints.

Not to mention it's just none of their damned business. In case anyone has forgotten, the UN is really high on my list for complete and absolute defunding. What a phenominal waste of time and resources.

Defund the UN, and kick it completely out of this nation along with all of those that make a mockery of its supposed mission-
better late than never..-Tyr