PDA

View Full Version : Rona Forever: Pfizer Seeking Approval for 3rd Coronavirus Vaccine Dose

jimnyc
07-09-2021, 11:52 AM
So yesterday I was discussing the virus strains/mutations and how many there are and how they are evolving. And now they want to take advantage of those mutations and maybe line folks up for a 3rd shot. They're already comparing it to the yearly flu vaccine. But not sure that's a fair comparison. And I'll be dead straight honest and it shouldn't be this way - the fact that Fauci is one of them now pushing for it, it makes me more hesitant. I simply don't trust that man anymore.

---

Rona Forever: Pfizer Seeking Approval for 3rd Coronavirus Vaccine Dose

Pfizer is ready to seek U.S. authorization for a third dose of its coronavirus vaccine, outlining Thursday a top up shot within 12 months could dramatically boost immunity and counter any virus mutant.

Pfizer’s Dr. Mikael Dolsten told the Associated Press early data from the company’s booster study suggests people’s antibody levels rise five- to 10-fold after a third dose, compared to their second dose months earlier.

In April, Pfizer flagged plans to ask the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for emergency authorization of a third dose, as Breitbart News reported.

“We believe that the third dose will raise the antibody response 10- to 20- fold,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said at the time, likening it to the annual flu shot.

“Every year, you need to go to get your flu vaccine,” Bourla said. “It’s going to be the same with COVID. In a year, you will have to go and get your annual shot for Covid to be protected.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci has already previewed the possibility of coronavirus booster shots, explaining people “very well may need to get booster shots to keep up the level of protection.”

https://i.imgur.com/kk9vvZV.png

But FDA authorization would be just a first step — it wouldn’t automatically mean Americans get offered boosters, cautioned Dr. William Schaffner, a vaccine expert at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/07/09/rona-forever-pfizer-seeking-approval-for-3rd-coronavirus-vaccine-dose/

jimnyc
07-09-2021, 12:47 PM
Pfizer Seeks Approval for Third Vaccine Dose — 3,988 Pfizer Vaccine Deaths so far This Year …Update: CDC and FDA Rebuke Pfizer

fizer is planning to seek approval for a third dose of its COVID-19 vaccine for distribution.

The never-ending vaccines are here for a disease that is less lethal for those under 30-years-old than the seasonal flu.

Breitbart.com reported:

Pfizer is ready to seek U.S. authorization for a third dose of its coronavirus vaccine, outlining Thursday a top up shot within 12 months could dramatically boost immunity and counter any virus mutant.

Pfizer’s Dr. Mikael Dolsten told the Associated Press early data from the company’s booster study suggests people’s antibody levels rise five- to 10-fold after a third dose, compared to their second dose months earlier.

In April, Pfizer flagged plans to ask the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for emergency authorization of a third dose, as Breitbart News reported.

“We believe that the third dose will raise the antibody response 10- to 20- fold,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said at the time, likening it to the annual flu shot.

“Every year, you need to go to get your flu vaccine,” Bourla said. “It’s going to be the same with COVID. In a year, you will have to go and get your annual shot for Covid to be protected.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/pfizer-seeks-approval-third-vaccine-dose-3988-pfizer-vaccine-deaths-far-year/

Gunny
07-09-2021, 12:48 PM
:smoke:

Another mask mandate and lockdown as well?:rolleyes: