PDA

View Full Version : White House Attempts to Pin Inflation on Summer

jimnyc
07-09-2021, 04:32 PM
Must be because of global warming, as an harsh winter is partly to blame. :rolleyes: Vaccinations boosted travel, stimulus checks drove up spending & prices :rolleyes:

Then high demand and lower supply. I can't figure out why that is, Joe Biden?

Then a good one, the president has little to no impact on gas prices. And then in the next breath stating that this issue is Trump's fault and long rising high before Biden entered the picture :rolleyes:

The triple whammy of eye rolling.

---

White House Attempts to Pin Inflation on Summer

As the cost of basic goods, groceries and gas continues to skyrocket, the White House is attempting to pin rising inflation on seasonal price changes.

"Gas prices do historically rise in the summer and that's particularly true even in moments like this when there is a spike in people traveling and even more people are hitting the road now because of our success defeating the pandemic," Psaki said.

https://i.imgur.com/AonDysq.png

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/07/09/white-house-attempts-to-pin-inflation-on-season-price-increases-n2592304

Gunny
07-11-2021, 09:54 AM
No sale. If there is ONE thing I can say I truly liked about Trump is he is a damned good businessman. We were humming right along just fine prior to the accidental leak of the China flu, despite everything the dems threw at Trump.

They need to go back to attacking his less-than-stellar personality. I know better than this hogwash.

jimnyc
07-11-2021, 03:35 PM
No sale. If there is ONE thing I can say I truly liked about Trump is he is a damned good businessman. We were humming right along just fine prior to the accidental leak of the China flu, despite everything the dems threw at Trump.

They need to go back to attacking his less-than-stellar personality. I know better than this hogwash.

Biden is doing a great job in bringing everything back to normal for us again. :rolleyes:

Trump did himself no favors. That aside, without the invasion of the Kung-Flu 19, I think Trump is still president. From day one of this virus until he lost the election, it was one monster sized issue used against him at every turn. Way more detailed than that but we beat most of it to death, I think.

Everything was Trump's fault for so dang long that now they are back to having to think once again on what to blame for their faults.

Gunny
07-11-2021, 03:41 PM
Harris's track record:

1. The border crisis was "inherited"

2. Inflation is caused by "Summer"

Before anyone gets the goods on Biden, they need to get them on her and Pelosi as well. I prefer a drooling idiot to useful ones.