PDA

View Full Version : January 6th

Gunny
07-11-2021, 12:34 PM
I get to things in the order of "importance". It should come as no surprise that the "Great Insurrection to Topple the US Government" doesn't rate anywhere near the damage and people that died or were injured during the left's -- with the looking the other way/silent nod of approval from Dems -- last year.

So, I read a bit on the Oath Keepers at one time. On paper, I don't see a thing wrong with their stance. While the left is slinging its name around and certainly some of the dimwits that stormed the Capitol were "Oath Keepers", I have yet to see anything laid on the organization itself. It's just another, far-right wing, conspiracy theory, militant group because the MSM and Dems has labeled it such. Not defending it. I'm just no longer willing to relegate any-and-everything the left/MSM says to the "far-right wing conspiracy group simply on the say-so of time and again, proven liars.

MY question is WHAT the Hell was WHO thinking? Talk about a half-cocked, hair-brained plan. Did a toddler with a crayon draw it up? The left took power and control and you're going to charge the Capitol and stop vote certification with a rag tag bunch of nitwits? Awesome :rolleyes: Let's say this group of Einsteins stopped the certification. THEN WHAT? Oops.

The US Gov't, especially as run by the Dem Mafia will ruin your life. They will take any and everything you ever thought you had and attack your family's stuff as well if they can. In other words, to participate in such a FUBAR debacle, you're throwing away EVERYTHING.

Was the sacrifice worth the (non)gain? The greatest accomplishment I can see is these people gave the Dems/left/MSM just something else to go all Chicken Little about, as they did and are still doing.

Far as I'm concerned these people should be in jail for their own safety. I was going to state they are too stupid to be among the general public, but then, that would just put them back among their peers.

jimnyc
07-11-2021, 03:56 PM
I get to things in the order of "importance". It should come as no surprise that the "Great Insurrection to Topple the US Government" doesn't rate anywhere near the damage and people that died or were injured during the left's -- with the looking the other way/silent nod of approval from Dems -- last year.

So, I read a bit on the Oath Keepers at one time. On paper, I don't see a thing wrong with their stance. While the left is slinging its name around and certainly some of the dimwits that stormed the Capitol were "Oath Keepers", I have yet to see anything laid on the organization itself. It's just another, far-right wing, conspiracy theory, militant group because the MSM and Dems has labeled it such. Not defending it. I'm just no longer willing to relegate any-and-everything the left/MSM says to the "far-right wing conspiracy group simply on the say-so of time and again, proven liars.

MY question is WHAT the Hell was WHO thinking? Talk about a half-cocked, hair-brained plan. Did a toddler with a crayon draw it up? The left took power and control and you're going to charge the Capitol and stop vote certification with a rag tag bunch of nitwits? Awesome :rolleyes: Let's say this group of Einsteins stopped the certification. THEN WHAT? Oops.

The US Gov't, especially as run by the Dem Mafia will ruin your life. They will take any and everything you ever thought you had and attack your family's stuff as well if they can. In other words, to participate in such a FUBAR debacle, you're throwing away EVERYTHING.

Was the sacrifice worth the (non)gain? The greatest accomplishment I can see is these people gave the Dems/left/MSM just something else to go all Chicken Little about, as they did and are still doing.

Far as I'm concerned these people should be in jail for their own safety. I was going to state they are too stupid to be among the general public, but then, that would just put them back among their peers.

The left has made some embarrassing comments about Jan 6th, like it's another 9/11.

I think, large numbers showed up and were going to the Capitol to protest and be loud. A group or groups decided to change things by vandalizing things and breaking windows trying to get in. And that started an avalanche of the same. And same happened with folks running into and around the capitol once in, and created another avalanche. Those who broke things chose to commit criminal acts. Those entering and roaming around or continuing to break things, were also nothing short of criminals that chose to do so. And probably a ton of aggravated crimes inside the building by others as well.

The deaths as a result:

Per Dr. Francisco Diaz’s official determinations:

• Ashli Babbitt, 35, died from a gunshot wound to her left shoulder
• Roseanne Boyland, 34, died of acute amphetamine intoxication
• Kevin Greeson, 55, died of hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease
• Benjamin Phillips, 50, died of hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease

https://www.wpxi.com/news/trending/dc-medical-examiner-confirms-causes-death-4-who-died-jan-6-capitol-riot/MZMP3MS2JZGTHKAGBM2YPCRG5I/

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after riot, medical examiner says

Washington's chief medical examiner has determined that U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes the day after the riot on Jan. 6 after he suffered two strokes.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-died-natural-causes-after-riot-n1264562

5 total dead after that day. And not to minimize a single death or injury - 1 was from an amphetamine overdose, 3 basically from natural causes & 1 killed by capitol police officer. And that's equivalent to 9/11 according to some.

And during all of last years George Floyd protests and BLM riots and such, police stated there were around 8,700 protests where 574 of them turned into riots with mass looting, vandalism, destruction... and deaths, depending on where you look, anywhere from like 23-36. And many, many police officers were injured in addition to some killed. Horrible, but still not 9/11.

tailfins
07-11-2021, 09:04 PM
January 6, 2021: A day that will live in infamy because 80 years ago is too hard to remember.

SassyLady
07-11-2021, 11:07 PM
The left has made some embarrassing comments about Jan 6th, like it's another 9/11.

I think, large numbers showed up and were going to the Capitol to protest and be loud. A group or groups decided to change things by vandalizing things and breaking windows trying to get in. And that started an avalanche of the same. And same happened with folks running into and around the capitol once in, and created another avalanche. Those who broke things chose to commit criminal acts. Those entering and roaming around or continuing to break things, were also nothing short of criminals that chose to do so. And probably a ton of aggravated crimes inside the building by others as well.

The deaths as a result:

• Kevin Greeson, 55, died of hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease
• Benjamin Phillips, 50, died of hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease

https://www.wpxi.com/news/trending/dc-medical-examiner-confirms-causes-death-4-who-died-jan-6-capitol-riot/MZMP3MS2JZGTHKAGBM2YPCRG5I/

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after riot, medical examiner says

Washington's chief medical examiner has determined that U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes the day after the riot on Jan. 6 after he suffered two strokes.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-died-natural-causes-after-riot-n1264562

5 total dead after that day. And not to minimize a single death or injury - 1 was from an amphetamine overdose, 3 basically from natural causes & 1 killed by capitol police officer. And that's equivalent to 9/11 according to some.

And during all of last years George Floyd protests and BLM riots and such, police stated there were around 8,700 protests where 574 of them turned into riots with mass looting, vandalism, destruction... and deaths, depending on where you look, anywhere from like 23-36. And many, many police officers were injured in addition to some killed. Horrible, but still not 9/11.

Don't forget the 2 capital police officers that committed suicide right after due to stress from the protest. I'm still not sure suicide has been proven.

icansayit
07-11-2021, 11:45 PM
January 6, 2021: A day that will live in infamy because 80 years ago is too hard to remember.

ERASING history because it was 80 years ago is nothing but lazy, ignorant, and stupid. Which seems to describe perfectly...the nearly totally uninformed, uneducated, government dependent, easily-convinced, selfish haters in society that will always be as stupid as they are today.
https://i.imgflip.com/3x6rpn.jpg

Gunny
07-12-2021, 01:48 PM

The deaths as a result:

And during all of last years George Floyd protests and BLM riots and such, police stated there were around 8,700 protests where 574 of them turned into riots with mass looting, vandalism, destruction... and deaths, depending on where you look, anywhere from like 23-36. And many, many police officers were injured in addition to some killed. Horrible, but still not 9/11.Yeah, I don't see a "planned" or "conspiracy" anything here. Unlike the planned disruptions of the Kavanaugh Hearing. But let us not compare apples to apples when we can compare disorderly conduct and vandalism to when "some people flew some planes into some buildings":rolleyes:

Yet, the circus on the left continues.

Oath Keepers, as I understand it, are exactly what it states. Point being, most are former military/law enforcement. One would think former military/law enforcement personnel could come up with a better plan than "rush the door and break stuff". IF the Oath Keepers as an organization was party to this clusterf*ck, they're beyond stupid.

I don't care if the people who committed crimes get busted. It's the overreach from the Dems I care about.