PDA

View Full Version : Megan Fox Breaks Down Talking About ‘Cruel People’ Criticizing Her 8 Year Old Son

jimnyc
07-11-2021, 04:32 PM
Her son isn't transgender. Does NOT think he is a girl. Hence no name change and still all boy references. He just likes to wear dresses on occasion. Ok then.

But I'm sorry, that isn't something that should be normalized. I'm not saying he SHOULD be picked on, but he should be dressing appropriately for his age and what typical little boys wear. Kid needs to be TAUGHT not only what to wear but teach him as to why the other kids likely laugh at him.

Yes, I said it.

---

Megan Fox Breaks Down Talking About ‘Cruel People’ Criticizing Her 8 Year Old Son for Wearing Dresses

Two years ago actress Megan Fox said her son wearing dresses to school instills confidence in him. Now the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles says her oldest son, 8-year-old Noah has been subject to “mean, awful people and cruel people” on the online.

“I don’t want him to ever have to read that shit because he hears it from little kids at his own school who are like, ‘Boys don’t wear dresses,'” Fox said in a recent interview with InStyle.

The Transformers actress cried when she was asked about her children during the interview, as InStyle reported the following:

When I ask her about her kids, Fox does something women are told constantly to avoid in professional settings: She cried. At first, she apologized for her emotions but then immediately stopped herself and went on with what she was saying. Like her epiphany around her career, she acknowledged there’s no need to hold back a feeling just because of some arbitrary behavioral rule set out for women. And when it comes to her “babies,” all that matters is protecting them, especially her oldest, 8-year-old Noah, who has been subject to “mean, awful people and cruel people,” online. “I don’t want him to ever have to read that shit because he hears it from little kids at his own school who are like, ‘Boys don’t wear dresses,'” she says.

In 2019, Fox defended her then 6-year-old son wearing dresses to school in an interview with The Talk, saying that she wanted him “to be confident, no matter what anyone else says.”

“He likes to wear dresses sometimes,” Fox said. “I send him to a really liberal, like, hippie school, but even there — here in California, he still has little boys going, like, ‘Boys don’t wear dresses,’ or ‘Boys don’t wear pink.'”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/07/08/megan-fox-breaks-down-talking-about-cruel-people-criticizing-her-8-year-old-son-for-wearing-dresses/

Gunny
07-11-2021, 05:37 PM
8 years old? I completely agree, 110%. Smartest thing you've said all day :)

Used to, back in the day when boys were boys and girls were girls, they'd take your kids away for that shit.

"I don't want my children to hear boys don't wear dresses:rolleyes:" Don't put him in one and you won't hear it. See how easy that is?

icansayit
07-11-2021, 05:49 PM
Long ago. ROD SERLING said that people like her came from an alternative world where everything is, or should be the total opposite of what is normal here on Earth...Unless you are Mentally Deranged, and hung-up on the desired STUPIDITY they feel most comfortable expressing to other NON-HUMAN, UNINTELLIGENT Figments of their own Imaginations.

SassyLady
07-11-2021, 11:13 PM
About 55 years ago my stepfather made 2 of my brothers wear dresses to school as punishment for fighting like girls. The bus driver sent them home. My stepfather was a cruel SOB. Today he would be arrested.

Abbey Marie
07-12-2021, 07:23 AM
About 55 years ago my stepfather made 2 of my brothers wear dresses to school as punishment for fighting like girls. The bus driver sent them home. My stepfather was a cruel SOB. Today he would be arrested.

That’s awful. :(:(

Closest to that that I’ve seen was we had a transfer student in 3rd grade whose hair was longer than was the norm for my area. One of my sadistic nun-teachers made him wear a big bobby pin in the front of his hair all day. He transferred out soon after.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-12-2021, 08:02 AM
Megan Fox may be a sexy fox but as for brains, she is definitely quite severely lacking.
She is encouraging the child's errant path.
He is a boy and I'd tell her dress him like a boy or else you are an ignorant , moronic poor excuse for a parent.
If you cry about that --tuff shat.. --Tyr

Abbey Marie
07-12-2021, 09:00 AM
Megan Fox may be a sexy fox but as for brains, she is definitely quite severely lacking.
She is encouraging the child's errant path.
He is a boy and I'd tell her dress him like a boy or else you are an ignorant , moronic poor excuse for a parent.
If you cry about that --tuff shat.. --Tyr

I can’t speak for how men think, but she’s one of those people who looks good until they speak, and then their personality and foul mouth makes them unattractive. IMO.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-12-2021, 10:49 AM
I agree a foul mouth and trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrashy personality makes any person unattractive be it male or female-
but it is so especially egregious when it comes from and exists as a sad state with a woman..
Because with men, being naturally brutish to a degree, one may reasonably expect that but with women they have not that natural state and genetics to apply as a partial defense, imho.-Tyr

darin
07-12-2021, 11:02 AM
Letting her son wear a dress is letting an innocent kid abuse himself, but the abuse is her fault because he doesn't know better.

Gunny
07-12-2021, 02:25 PM
I have no idea who Megyn Fox is other than just another idiot leftwingnut who is abusing her child, IMO.

icansayit
07-12-2021, 03:23 PM
I can’t speak for how men think, but she’s one of those people who looks good until they speak, and then their personality and foul mouth makes them unattractive. IMO.

I grew up learning to RESPECT ladies, women, girls (present company included). My father taught me the proper way to address, and be courteous to ALL WOMEN, LADIES, and GIRLS.

However. Anyone who feels SHE must use such trashy, foul-mouthed, sluttish, disrespectful language, or appearance...DOES NOT QUALIFY...IMO...As anything close to being a LADY, and therefore...does not EARN, or GET my RESPECT.

TRASH IN (GARBAGE IN) TRASH OUT (GARBAGE OUT). No other way to put it.
(IF I MAY?) I guess that can be proven in that I have been with the same LADY for nearly 53 years too!) ;.