PDA

View Full Version : Kamala Harris Ridiculed For Comment On Why Rural America Has A Hard Time With ID...

jimnyc
07-11-2021, 04:58 PM
She should be ridiculed, she's an idiot. Not even starting with the endless places one must show photo ID already. It's laughable to think someone can survive without an ID. Then thinking everyone must need to run to a store to get copies of things made because they can't afford this or that at home.

Her arguments are idiotic and then dumbed down and spoken by a dimwit.

---

Kamala Harris Ridiculed For Comment On Why Rural America Has A Hard Time With Voter ID

Vice President Kamala Harris told Black Entertainment Television’s Soledad O’Brien Friday that there are “380 laws that are being presented” that are intended “to deprive, in particular Black and Brown,” individuals “access to voting.” Harris explicitly denounced certain voter ID laws, stating that it is “almost impossible” for Americans living in rural communities to “photocopy” their ID using a copy machine.

“I don’t think we should underestimate what that could mean,” Harris said, referring to voter ID laws. “Because in some people’s minds that means, well, you’re going to have xerox or photocopy your ID to send it in to prove who you are.”

“There are a lot of people, especially those who live in rural communities, [where] there is no Kinko’s, there’s no Office Max near them,” Harris said. “People have to understand that when we’re talking about voter ID laws be clear about who you have in mind and what would be required of them to prove who they are.”

Twitter users were quick to lambast Harris’s statement.

https://i.imgur.com/RsGXWhM.png

https://i.imgur.com/m0neizk.png

https://i.imgur.com/UHnT3eA.png

https://i.imgur.com/D86Z88c.png

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/11/kamala-harris-ridiculed-comment-rural-america-hard-time-voter-id/

Gunny
07-11-2021, 05:31 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I knew I'd find use for this little guy again. I know it's scary serious. At the same time it is just so freakin' stupid you can't do anything BUT laugh at it. She is f-ing D-U-M-B:laugh:

Gunny
07-12-2021, 02:22 PM
Enquiring minds would like to know just how many of these dumb, hick rural -- oh yeah, oppressed, so black too -- don't have cell phones that can take a picture.

The bottom line fact is, besides April 15, we know every 4 years we are going to vote for President. That's enough time to locate on a for-real, paper map where your polling place 4 blocks away is, and drive a covered wagon to it.

Was it up to me, absentee votes would be strictly for people that have legitimate, documented reasons. Like it's supposed to be. The Dems have this major ass problem with accountability for any and everything except themselves.

darin
07-12-2021, 02:32 PM
We've started already.

jimnyc
07-12-2021, 04:34 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I knew I'd find use for this little guy again. I know it's scary serious. At the same time it is just so freakin' stupid you can't do anything BUT laugh at it. She is f-ing D-U-M-B:laugh:

She's terrible. But with the attention still on Trump for '24 at this point, and her being VP and may get a leading nod, just think if a miracle should happen again. I would say that no way America puts her in charge of the country, but absolutely nothing surprises me anymore.

Mika-El
07-12-2021, 07:39 PM
We've started already.

Ouch. Well she had it coming. I am not as right as you guys but fair is fair. Dumb thing for her to say.

:coffee: lol. Settle down boys what you gonna do if she becomes El Presidente. Yep it was dumb.

Gunny
07-12-2021, 07:47 PM
Ouch. Well she had it coming. I am not as right as you guys but fair is fair. Dumb thing for her to say.

:coffee: lol. Settle down boys what you gonna do if she becomes El Presidente. Yep it was dumb.Any vacancies around where you live? Seriously, I have looked over several foreign countries I used to live in as suitable exit routes.

Mika-El
07-12-2021, 08:00 PM
Any vacancies around where you live? Seriously, I have looked over several foreign countries I used to live in as suitable exit routes.

Lol. You guys will be ok. You survived Jimmy Carter.. hey you would gag at what our Prime Minister has said over the years. He is the stereotype politically appropriate gutless politician who ponders to the trend of the day. You ever heard our fans at ball games? We do not swear or fart. Lol probably too tame for you.

Kathianne
07-13-2021, 01:25 AM
Enquiring minds would like to know just how many of these dumb, hick rural -- oh yeah, oppressed, so black too -- don't have cell phones that can take a picture.

The bottom line fact is, besides April 15, we know every 4 years we are going to vote for President. That's enough time to locate on a for-real, paper map where your polling place 4 blocks away is, and drive a covered wagon to it.

Was it up to me, absentee votes would be strictly for people that have legitimate, documented reasons. Like it's supposed to be. The Dems have this major ass problem with accountability for any and everything except themselves.
I seriously do not remember not having copier built into printer. Then there's the public library with 5 cent copier.

Gunny
07-13-2021, 09:38 AM
Lol. You guys will be ok. You survived Jimmy Carter.. hey you would gag at what our Prime Minister has said over the years. He is the stereotype politically appropriate gutless politician who ponders to the trend of the day. You ever heard our fans at ball games? We do not swear or fart. Lol probably too tame for you.Words on a screen can completely fool you about what you perceive others to be :)

Gunny
07-13-2021, 09:41 AM
I seriously do not remember not having copier built into printer. Then there's the public library with 5 cent copier.We had copiers back in the 70s, didn't we? I still remember the old mimeograph machines in school. Wonder what was in that ink. That was some addictive stuff :laugh:

The argument from the Dems is stupid. They are demanding the ability to cheat. It's that simple. There is no other explanation. Excuses like this one are par for their course. Just lame all the way around.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2021, 11:15 AM
Words on a screen can completely fool you about what you perceive others to be :)
Methinks that some people--want-- to be fooled.
As it fits their true hidden views..--Tyr