PDA

View Full Version : Anti Americanism

jimnyc
07-12-2021, 01:35 PM
This POS is seriously unhinged and has been for quite some time.

And with this particular post, she chooses to do so over an issue with 'Julio Jones', a convicted murderer on death row. Add him next to the cop murderer all the celebrities take up the cause for. :rolleyes:

Well, Julio's defense attorneys finally got them to do DNA tests on a red bandana found at the scene of the murder. They said it would exonerate him and show that he was setup, as he denied any involvement from day one. Imagine that, a murderer lying about his crime. :rolleyes:

Well the results came back, this was a few years ago, and they had his DNA on them. And some of these idiots come out saying shit like this anyway.

I truly wish one of the psychos out there would collect all of the anti-American celebrities and politicians, and just boat them somewhere, and anchor the boat out about at least 1,000 miles from any land, no communication & 2 mile deep water.

---

Cher Launches America Hating Fake News Tirade About Voter Integrity Laws: ‘I’ve Always Known We Were a Racist Country'

Left-Wing Hollywood star and pop singer Cher has once again launched an unhinged rant, calling the United States “vile” and “racist” while also condemning new voter integrity laws as “sins.”

Cher fired off her latest rant on Monday, warning the U.S. “will remain a vile, racist country forever” unless “monumental” changes are made immediately. Among the changes she is targeting are recently passed voter integrity laws that put in place security measures such as voter ID.

https://i.imgur.com/e5zOMvx.png

Cher was responding to fellow left-wing Hollywood star Mandy Patinkin, who is urging people to sign a petition protesting the planned execution of Julius Jones, an Oklahoma death row prisoner.

As Breitbart News reported, a recent poll showed a majority of voters rejecting the Democrat-fueld narrative regarding election integrity, with more than three-quarters indicating they support basic election integrity safeguards such as voter ID and signature verification. The poll also showed a vast majority reject “racism” as a reason for such laws.

Indeed, support for voter ID laws are overwhelming across racial and political affiliations. A Monmouth University poll released late June showed 77 percent of white voters and 84 percent of non-white voters support laws requiring people prove their identity to vote. Pointedly, 91 percent of Republicans, 87 percent of independents, and 62 percent of Democrats support requiring photo IDs to vote in U.S. elections.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/07/12/cher-launches-america-hating-fake-news-tirade-about-voter-integrity-laws-ive-always-known-we-were-a-racist-country/

Gunny
07-12-2021, 01:59 PM
Another washed up pop singer from the 60s heard from:rolleyes:

We are a nation of media addicts that sets actors up as its spokespersons. These idiots are bringing the real World crashing down on themselves sooner than they think by their own hands. And they're going to be deer in the headlights when it does.

jimnyc
07-12-2021, 04:29 PM
Another washed up pop singer from the 60s heard from :rolleyes:

We are a nation of media addicts that sets actors up as its spokespersons. These idiots are bringing the real World crashing down on themselves sooner than they think by their own hands. And they're going to be deer in the headlights when it does.

Twitnit Cher has been trying to stay young for the past year or 40. And no doubt she wants to somehow remain in the news, whether that be for good or bad reasons, so long as it's attention for her.

Mika-El
07-12-2021, 07:34 PM
I do not like celebrities on either side of the equation using their celebrity status to promote partisan views. Public service messages yes, personal political opinions no.

SassyLady
07-12-2021, 10:48 PM
I agree. Too bad the majority are liberal extremists. I used to like watching sports or going to movies. Now, I read books. And then someone like Stephen King opens his mouth and I'm not spending another penny on his books.

Mr. P
07-13-2021, 12:55 AM
With all their financial resources I find it odd that none of these "America haters" have permanently left this VILE Country YET!

Just sayin

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2021, 05:20 AM
With all their financial resources I find it odd that none of these "America haters" have permanently left this VILE Country YET!

Just sayin

People of zero integrity running their big mouths for attention.
Sorry scum that take all the great things this nation and its remaining freedoms offer, while gain wealth and fame yet trash the nation and work with the scum that are hellbent on tearing it apart.
In short- idiots.
As it takes an idiot to go with and help the dem party agenda.
There is not a person ALIVE that I would not say that to, face to face, - any day of the week and twice on Sundays.- :salute:--Tyr