PDA

View Full Version : Video Shows DoorDash Driver Deliberately Contaminating Cop's Meal

jimnyc
07-15-2021, 06:55 PM
Based on the writing and video, I would estimate that he is just your everyday variety piece of shit.

---

Video Shows DoorDash Driver Deliberately Contaminating Cop's Meal

A DoorDash delivery driver is being sought by Brooklyn police after making a video of himself deliberately contaminating an order from Chipotle. The driver apparently targeted the order because it was for a Brooklyn police officer.

“Hope that d-k taste good bitch!” read the small note placed inside the order by the driver.

New York Post:

The short video clip, posted to Facebook on Monday, shows the driver reaching into the open container of what appears to be a burrito bowl to bury the note under shredded cheese and lettuce.

“Ya kno I’m bout to violate the s–t out this order 61st precient [sic],” the video, posted by a user with the handle “So Certified,” was captioned.

The driver’s Facebook page has since been deleted, but he certainly had a lot to say.

(video at link)

“Ya kno I’m bout to violate the s–t out this order 61st precient [sic],” the video was captioned.

“I dreamed of moments like this,” it continued. “god u been so good to me like idk how to re pay u.”

The contamination may be retaliatory in nature as the driver posted a message to his Facebook page saying: “This is a Facebook public announcement, I don’t violate people food like that … that was personal. we at war.”

Both DoorDash and Chipotle issued statements.

NBC News:

A spokesperson for the app-based delivery service told NBC News on Wednesday that the “behavior is absolutely unacceptable and has no place in our community. We take the trust and respect of merchants, customers, and Dashers extremely seriously. We have deactivated the Dasher and have reached out to the customer involved.”

In a statement, Chipotle’s chief corporate affairs officer, Laurie Schalow, said, “The actions displayed by this third-party delivery driver are inexcusable, and we’ve ensured our delivery partner has deactivated the individual’s account.”

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/uncategorized/rick-moran/2021/07/15/video-shows-doordash-driver-deliberately-contaminating-cops-meal-n1462035

Kathianne
07-15-2021, 07:03 PM
I'm guessing karma will get him.

darin
07-16-2021, 09:23 AM
This is the logical result of foolish people believing lying govt officials and popular media. Foolish people without morals; without logic; without reason. Probably without a father in their life.

LongTermGuy
07-16-2021, 10:01 AM
Good morning...Screw DoorDash...**These days**...Why would anyone trust strangers handling their food...especially with all the Politics and crap going on???

Buy and fix your own:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E6aj5TaXMAIuciV?format=jpg&name=small