PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy my avatar for a week, OCA!

jimnyc
09-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Steelers 37 - Homos 16

Steelers are now 3-0 and SF drops to 2-1. For the 28th straight game the Steelers do not let a rusher gain 100 yards as Frank Gore only carries 14 times for 39 yards. Willie Parker Runs for over 100 for the 3rd straight game and finishes with 133, and as a team they roll up 205yds rushing. Big Ben wasn't spectacular but was a mistake free 13-20 for 160yds and 1 TD.

OCA - I expect to see you online at least 2x daily posting to display your shiny new avatar. They even covered the 10 point spread you proposed. Now eat it you Greek bastard! :laugh2:

5stringJeff
09-23-2007, 03:22 PM
pwn3d!

jimnyc
09-23-2007, 03:26 PM
pwn3d!

I almost forgot this, OCA - :dance:

retiredman
09-23-2007, 04:02 PM
how 'bout those patriots?

jackass
09-23-2007, 05:13 PM

The Cheaters??? Yeah they won again. Im sure I could win too if I knew all the defensive plays. Nothing to get excited over.... :poke:

Abbey Marie
09-23-2007, 05:34 PM
The Cheaters??? Yeah they won again. Im sure I could win too if I knew all the defensive plays. Nothing to get excited over.... :poke:

I sooo repped you for this one!

OCA
09-23-2007, 06:09 PM

How about they give back those S.B. rings?

As bad as Barry Bonds IMO.

Missileman
09-23-2007, 06:39 PM
How about they give back those S.B. rings?

As bad as Barry Bonds IMO.

The rule they violated was just enacted last year wasn't it?

jimnyc
09-23-2007, 06:53 PM
How disheartening to see that my buddy didn't address his teams sound thrashing by the mighty Steelers today. And more disheartening to come here and see that he has visited after the game and I still see the homo losers displayed in his avatar. :(

jackass
09-23-2007, 07:20 PM
I dont expect to see OCA until next Sunday! :laugh2:

OCA
09-23-2007, 07:23 PM
How disheartening to see that my buddy didn't address his teams sound thrashing by the mighty Steelers today. And more disheartening to come here and see that he has visited after the game and I still see the homo losers displayed in his avatar. :(

You change my fucking avatar, I wouldn't know where to find a gay ass squeeler avatar if I wanted one.

What do you want me to say, home field advantage was the key.

jimnyc
09-23-2007, 07:53 PM
You change my fucking avatar, I wouldn't know where to find a gay ass squeeler avatar if I wanted one.

Tsk, tsk, I'm glad I didn't take you up on your original offer then!

Give me the Niners +10 for 10 duckets.The only squealing I heard today was when Gore was being smashed every time he *attempted" to run the ball. Yikes, a 2.8yds per carry! Or when the Niner piss poor QB was in the midst of throwing more shit passes than he did completions to end up with a completion percentage of 48.6% for a whopping 65 QB rating for the day!

And a little squealing from the pathetic Niners D as Parker averaged 5.5yds per carry while running all over them. Or their defenders as Ben cautiously threw for a 65% completion ratio to go along with his 106 QB rating for the day!

:dance: :laugh2: :laugh2: :dance:

OCA
09-23-2007, 07:57 PM
Tsk, tsk, I'm glad I didn't take you up on your original offer then!

The only squealing I heard today was when Gore was being smashed every time he *attempted" to run the ball. Yikes, a 2.8yds per carry! Or when the Niner piss poor QB was in the midst of throwing more shit passes than he did completions to end up with a completion percentage of 48.6% for a whopping 65 QB rating for the day!

And a little squealing from the pathetic Niners D as Parker averaged 5.5yds per carry while running all over them. Or their defenders as Ben cautiously threw for a 65% completion ratio to go along with his 106 QB rating for the day!

:dance: :laugh2: :laugh2: :dance:

Tsk tsk tsk? I gotta find the motherfucking avatar too?

Week 3 Jimmy, week 3. Lets schedule a game in Frisco at the stick between us and the Steelers, whadda ya say? Saw a stat that has every team losing at Heintz on their first visit, even the Pats so i'm not surprised today, hell I even picked the squealers.

jimnyc
09-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Almost forgot to give credit to Jeff Reed! 3 for 3 on FG's and made all 4 extra point attempts!

Troy Polamalu was once again all over the field in recording 6 tackles to go along with 2 assists and a pass defended.

Look at the bright side though, Lee had a superb day punting for SF today with a 57.2 average! He had a lot of practice though. :)

82Marine89
09-23-2007, 08:08 PM

OCA
09-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Almost forgot to give credit to Jeff Reed! 3 for 3 on FG's and made all 4 extra point attempts!

Troy Polamalu was once again all over the field in recording 6 tackles to go along with 2 assists and a pass defended.

Look at the bright side though, Lee had a superb day punting for SF today with a 57.2 average! He had a lot of practice though. :)

Hey thats cool, you guys beat us, played a good game but its all for nothing...............S.B. will come down to the AFC Cham. game between Pats and Colts.

jimnyc
09-24-2007, 06:34 AM
Hey thats cool, you guys beat us, played a good game but its all for nothing...............S.B. will come down to the AFC Cham. game between Pats and Colts.

My Super Bowl was yesterday! The Steelers can lose the next 13 in a row and I'll still be able to laugh at you for quite some time to come! :laugh2:

OCA
09-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Steelers avatar up and running.:laugh2:

jackass
09-24-2007, 02:40 PM
Steelers avatar up and running.:laugh2:

Are you pussying out OCA??

OCA
09-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Are you pussying out OCA??

No Jacko, check out my new Steelers avatar from their heyday! Greatest Steelers QB ever.:laugh2:

jimnyc
09-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Vernon Davis gets slammed by Steelers and may miss a few weeks as a result. Gore whined like a little bitch about his hand afterwards and got it X-rayed. I guess that's his lame excuse for running like the kids do in the pee wee leagues!

49ers are averaging a measly 17pts per game while the Steelers average 32.

I heard a rumor that Gore bet his friend that he would rush for over 100 yards against the Steelers. Too bad he only got 39! Rumor also has it he welshed on his bet. Typical SF homo! :laugh2:

jimnyc
09-24-2007, 02:47 PM
No Jacko, check out my new Steelers avatar from their heyday! Greatest Steelers QB ever.:laugh2:

I bet he wasn't a homo though! LOL

How about a straight up bet, no spread, and the loser must use the others avatar until the following Sunday's games?

I don't recall that being my avatar, ya bastard!

jackass
09-24-2007, 02:49 PM

Is that slash?!?! Hahahahaha

OCA
09-24-2007, 02:55 PM
I bet he wasn't a homo though! LOL

I don't recall that being my avatar, ya bastard!

I decided against your Steelers avi because I found this choice one from the glory days.:laugh2:

Again, who was a homo?

jimnyc
09-24-2007, 02:56 PM
I decided against your Steelers avi because I found this choice one from the glory days.:laugh2:

Again, who was a homo?

About 90% of the Niner players in their history and probably about 99% of their fans! :poke:

OCA
09-24-2007, 02:57 PM
Vernon Davis gets slammed by Steelers and may miss a few weeks as a result. Gore whined like a little bitch about his hand afterwards and got it X-rayed. I guess that's his lame excuse for running like the kids do in the pee wee leagues!

49ers are averaging a measly 17pts per game while the Steelers average 32.

I heard a rumor that Gore bet his friend that he would rush for over 100 yards against the Steelers. Too bad he only got 39! Rumor also has it he welshed on his bet. Typical SF homo! :laugh2:

Everybody lays an egg I guess, you guys played a good game, I admit it.

OCA
09-24-2007, 02:58 PM
About 90% of the Niner players in their history and probably about 99% of their fans! :poke:

Check out Garcia's lady in the inner circle, very typical catch for anybody associated with the Niners............me included.

Joan
09-24-2007, 03:52 PM
Hey Jackass -

Bet there was a little brown in your undies during the Giants game!!

jackass
09-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Hey Jackass -

Bet there was a little brown in your undies during the Giants game!!

Not at all...I was totally expecting them to lose. The win was a nice surprise... :)