PDA

View Full Version : shaun alexander

darin
09-23-2007, 04:25 PM
I've never seen a guy fall down without a touch, or even with a light-touch as Shaun. Today I saw him get the ball, spin, then immediately fall to the ground for a 3 yard loss.

(sigh).

OCA
09-23-2007, 05:05 PM
I've never seen a guy fall down without a touch, or even with a light-touch as Shaun. Today I saw him get the ball, spin, then immediately fall to the ground for a 3 yard loss.

(sigh).

Sell out!

Without the guy two years ago you don't even sniff the S.B., without him this year you have zero chance of making the playoffs. You are turning on your only player worth a damn.

darin
09-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Wha? What did he do that no other middle/upper grade RB could do, running behind our offensive-line of that year?

Alexander lacks toughness.

darin
09-23-2007, 05:07 PM
FWIW, the Bengals look pretty darn good today :)

EXCEPT they are getting away with a LOT of holds on the O-line :(

jackass
09-23-2007, 05:11 PM

(sigh).

Well Im glad its not just my team that sucks! At least no one really had any SB hopes for my team! :)

darin
09-23-2007, 05:13 PM
it's not like seattle SUCKS, per se...it's just they string ppl along (their fans) only to crush them, in the end.

OCA
09-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Wha? What did he do that no other middle/upper grade RB could do, running behind our offensive-line of that year?

Alexander lacks toughness.

Middle, upper grade? Yeah I guess that touchdown record had nothing to do with his running ability.

darin
09-23-2007, 06:12 PM
not when most of them were scored from inside the 5 yard line. ;)

BTW - He had TWO REALLY NICE runs in this game; including a run (minus one shoe) which set the seahawks up to win! :)